• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Maleficent's alliance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renot123

It appears as though Maleficent, the wicked witch from the Sleeping Beauty tale, plays the primary role of the bad buy in Birth by Sleep, as her machinations appear to be driving the Heartless together to cause a great disaster. In the midst of this disaster, a Keyblade master named Xehanort and his apprentice disappeared. With the events appearing to spiral out of control, another Keyblade master sends his three apprentices to look for the missing warriors. However, it appears that these characters will go through a number of new worlds as it sets up the events for the first Kingdom Hearts title. Two of these appear to be the lands of Sleeping Beauty and Snow White, the latter of which is one of the Princesses of Heart. It's possible that Birth by Sleep will explain the kidnapping of these princesses, as well as point out Sleeping Beauty's role, but that was unknown from the trailer.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That's not an accurate article since it was already confirmed that Heartless do not exist in BBS. There is no use in saying otherwise.

Renot123

Umm, this article was written by the people who attended that party or screening of BBS so I'm pretty sure they know what they're talking about, moreso than a stan on one of these forums. Do you have an article confirming there are no heartless in BBS?

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
well you were overrulled by a premium member. But I never saw any heartless appear in the gameplay of BBS.

Renot123

Yeah, but I would assume the people who actually attended the premiere would know more about the game than someone on here. I mean, I have no idea whether or not heartless exist or not in BBS because from the few clips we saw, there are none. But who knows, we haven't seen nearly enough of the game.

Axelshamaru

I think she uses Terra to get the princesses of heart just so she wont have to go through the trouble of doing it herself.

Apollo

Silver Member
well you were overrulled by a premium member. But I never saw any heartless appear in the gameplay of BBS.

That's a shitty thing to say, and reason to give.

Yeah, but I would assume the people who actually attended the premiere would know more about the game than someone on here. I mean, I have no idea whether or not heartless exist or not in BBS because from the few clips we saw, there are none. But who knows, we haven't seen nearly enough of the game.

It's already been confirmend heartless weren't around.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Nomura Interview said:
Interviewer: Are there new enemies you can confirm that are not shown in the screens?
Nomura: The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear. I can only give out more information, little by little, as time passes: an example being like the Shadow enemies that are heartless, and the Dusk enemies that are nobodies.

Tetsuya Nomura Interview - Kingdom Hearts 3
^There's the full interview.

Pratiko

Awards
IGN said:
It appears as though Maleficent, the wicked witch from the Sleeping Beauty tale, plays the primary role of the bad buy in Birth by Sleep, as her machinations appear to be driving the Heartless together to cause a great disaster. In the midst of this disaster, a Keyblade master named Xehanort and his apprentice disappeared. With the events appearing to spiral out of control, another Keyblade master sends his three apprentices to look for the missing warriors

I just love when gaming sites have no clue of what they're talking about.

Renot123

I just love when gaming sites have no clue of what they're talking about.

Yeah, sorry. I didn't realize there was a question of whether or not it was credible seeing as how these people ATTENDED THE SCREENING! But whatever, disregard whatever I posted/said.

i think she is more of a loner that just does whatever she pleases.

btw, don't double post.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Stop...Theory Time!
Theory~

Maleficent isn't even proclaimed a villain in BBS. They probably meet her at Enchanted Dominion: While going through the castle they meet the evil witch. Who(Maleficent)finds Terra in Aurora's room, they talk. Terra has a pit in his stomach and he thinks the old bat is hiding something, so plays along with it until he finds the reason why(why he looks evil). So later Maleficent gives the trio a hint on finding the cure for Aurora's awakening(maybe MX is hunting her, so the trio is trying to bring her to safety). Aqua and Ven thinks she isn't evil and go to wherever Terra tries to stop them but they bring him along. And they go some-where that has a boss/enemy, or a place with a bunch unbirths. Or just a trap... Only Aqua escapes and looks for Maleficent(dragon).

Apollo

Silver Member
Stop...Theory Time!
Theory~

Maleficent isn't even proclaimed a villain in BBS. They probably meet her at Enchanted Dominion: While going through the castle they meet the evil witch. Who(Maleficent)finds Terra in Aurora's room, they talk. Terra has a pit in his stomach and he thinks the old bat is hiding something, so plays along with it until he finds the reason why(why he looks evil). So later Maleficent gives the trio a hint on finding the cure for Aurora's awakening(maybe MX is hunting her, so the trio is trying to bring her to safety). Aqua and Ven thinks she isn't evil and go to wherever Terra tries to stop them but they bring him along. And they go some-where that has a boss/enemy, or a place with a bunch unbirths. Or just a trap... Only Aqua escapes and looks for Maleficent(dragon).

That makes it sound like the plot is basically centered around awakening Aurora, which I doubt would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back