• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Makes Sense

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaek

It only makes sense that at the end of bbs there will be heartless. I am getting tired of people saying no heartless in bbs at all. Wrong there has to be at the end cause you see vexen's somebody and a bunch of the organizations somebodies that were used to experiment on are in bbs. So at the end it only makes sense that heartless and nobodies are created. Unless the next game will be another prequel not about the keyblade war but about the creation of the heartless and nobodies. Anyone tend to say no on this????

YPPQ510

It only makes sense that at the end of bbs there will be heartless. I am getting tired of people saying no heartless in bbs at all. Wrong there has to be at the end cause you see vexen's somebody and a bunch of the organizations somebodies that were used to experiment on are in bbs. So at the end it only makes sense that heartless and nobodies are created. Unless the next game will be another prequel not about the keyblade war but about the creation of the heartless and nobodies. Anyone tend to say no on this????

....no

25 characters :angry:

State

Awards
It only makes sense that at the end of bbs there will be heartless.
We all know that...
Zaek said:
I am getting tired of people saying no heartless in bbs at all
Then you're getting tired of Tetsuya Nomura himself.
Wrong there has to be at the end cause you see vexen's somebody and a bunch of the organizations somebodies that were used to experiment on are in bbs.
Yep, the very same apprentices that were used after Xehanort joined the apprentice group, which is after BbS.
So at the end it only makes sense that heartless and nobodies are created.
Tell us something we don't know. >_>
Unless the next game will be another prequel not about the keyblade war but about the creation of the heartless and nobodies.
Why make a game about something we've read in-game through KH and KHII?
Anyone tend to say no on this????
I, Seraph, will say no.

Zaek

Look at the end of the game xehanort will show up its just that easy to see. So the game has to end when you beat Master Xehanort??? I hope not cause that will just suck. The experiment needs to be in there, it needs to be explained!!!!!!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Just cause Xehanort might show up toward the end doesn't mean Heartless will automatically show up.
Seeing Heartless come up seems more like it'd be in a secret ending like YPP said.

Zaek

Look, what i mean is the explaination of the experiments. If its just a secret ending than ill be happy. But this game is gotta go beyond tav, vs master xehanort, i gotta feeling.

State

Awards
Look at the end of the game xehanort will show up its just that easy to see. So the game has to end when you beat Master Xehanort??? I hope not cause that will just suck. The experiment needs to be in there, it needs to be explained!!!!!!
Indeed, Xehanort will appear after the end of BbS, so will Vanitas' will also be revealed. Yep, just like every game, it ends after beating a Xehanort or someone involved with him (Ansem SoD, Marluxia, Xemnas and Riku). Then I guess the past other KHs have sucked for you. What's more to be explained? The apprentices used people from RG as test subjects to do research on the heart, afterwards, the darkness spreaded through the heart and the Heartless were born, why would they make a game for such a small but important faction of the plot?
Look, what i mean is the explaination of the experiments. If its just a secret ending than ill be happy. But this game is gotta go beyond tav, vs master xehanort, i gotta feeling.
BbS has to do with Xehanort's Memories, why Ventus and Roxas look alike and the past of the Apprentices, ain't that enought for ya? Then there's the other plot things we aren't being told... so stop yapping about something so small.

Zaek

Indeed, Xehanort will appear after the end of BbS, so will Vanitas' will also be revealed. Yep, just like every game, it ends after beating a Xehanort or someone involved with him (Ansem SoD, Marluxia, Xemnas and Riku). Then I guess the past other KHs have sucked for you. What's more to be explained? The apprentices used people from RG as test subjects to do research on the heart, afterwards, the darkness spreaded through the heart and the Heartless were born, why would they make a game for such a small but important faction of the plot?

BbS has to do with Xehanort's Memories, why Ventus and Roxas look alike and the past of the Apprentices, ain't that enought for ya? Then there's the other plot things we aren't being told... so stop yapping about something so small.

First off, I enjoy the kh games, Second off, its not a small thing, If you remember The heart of the worlds is full of darkness, That has to do with the experiments. Thats important, VERY IMPORTANT. If its not important than why are you seem so offended about it?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
All the secret endings have been indicative of a battle in an entirely new game, for one thing, why would they break that trend and go over something that's already old news?

ansemx18

I really don't think there are going to be heartless in BBS, besides, finding out about the unversed is more important to me then bridging such a small gap in the plot that's already been explained thoroughly in the Ansem Reports.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
not really, the game will probably end when ATW finds Xehanort and he was the one who made the heartless so i dont think so =/

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It only makes sense that at the end of bbs there will be heartless.

How does that make any sense?
The BBS section ends right before Xehanort appears in Radiant Garden and the Heartless are not created until at least a few good months later. At the very least, I could see it showing Xehanort discovering the Heartless in one of the scenes during the credits, though, even then, it really isn't necessary.

I am getting tired of people saying no heartless in bbs at all.

Yes, I suppose the truth can sometimes be tiresome.

Wrong there has to be at the end cause you see vexen's somebody and a bunch of the organizations somebodies that were used to experiment on are in bbs.

The apprentices were not used as the experiments. =|

So at the end it only makes sense that heartless and nobodies are created.

The Heartless, and as a result, the Nobodies, were created by Xehanort after BBS.

Anyone tend to say no on this????

No, Nah, Naw, Nope, Uh-uh, Nein, Non, Nyet, Ei, Ne, 'A'ole.

Look at the end of the game xehanort will show up its just that easy to see.

Xehanort might be (and probably will be) found by Ansem in one of the credits' cutscenes or after the credits conclude.

So the game has to end when you beat Master Xehanort???

Assuming that we can even beat MX...

The experiment needs to be in there, it needs to be explained!!!!!!

No they don't. We have sufficient information about the experiments and the creation of the first Heartless from Xehanort's ARs. While I wouldn't mind seeing Xehanort discovering the Heartless created from his experiments after the credits, it is far from necessary.

ReverseUnversed

maybe it will be a secret ending just like kh had the skyscraper battle and kh2 had TAV. who knows.

OBVIOUS! ¬¬

Tetsuya Nomura already announced that BbS will have a secret ending. Probably something relevant to the series plot, like Kingdom Hearts, whose secret ending focuses on the battle between Roxas and Riku at Memory's Skyscraper and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, whose secret ending officially introduced Terra, Aqua, Ven, Master Xehanort and Vanitas to the KH universe.

kostas

Awards
i think the end of birth by sleep wil show us the experiments and the creation of heartless
we see melificent right? so we will learn how and when she started controlling heartless

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I can see them going through flashes of Xehanort and his experiments into the Heart, as was said before, in the ending credits, with the secret ending either pointing towards KH3 or this Mystery KH game (which I'm almost certain is about the Keyblade War).

Eh, explaining it in-game would be hard, seeing as, as far as we know, TAV weren't around to see the Heartless.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
i think the end of birth by sleep wil show us the experiments and the creation of heartless
we see melificent right? so we will learn how and when she started controlling heartless

As the secret ending happens? I hate the idea of that, and KH secret endings have always been about fights happening.

Ah, but if it were to happen in the ending credits, that would work, since the ending credits of KH1 and 2 showed what happened after the game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4574555 said:
As the secret ending happens? I hate the idea of that, and KH secret endings have always been about fights happening.

Ah, but if it were to happen in the ending credits, that would work, since the ending credits of KH1 and 2 showed what happened after the game.

well the main games show the start of something (usually a fight), and the final mix will result to the actual scene.

but side games only give us epilogue endings.

so maybe BBS secret ending will be some sort of epilogue or maybe something related to after coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back