• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Make your own Final Fantasy 7 character!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmjow6

Time to make a FF7 character! (it can be from any FF7 "game") (not from FF7 AC) Here is mine.

Name:Lily Fair
Weapon:sword,fists,magic
Games:FF7, FF7 CC
Bio: FF7 CC: Zack Fair's little sister. She joined at the same time he did but became a 1st before him. When Zack left Cloud with the Buster Sword, she was there also. FF7: She had joined Cloud on his quest. Later on Cloud had become her boyfriend.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
name: stephiroth
weapon: bitching
games: sometime in the ff7 timeline
bio: sephiroths little sister. shes a bitch who never shuts the hell up. hojo had to beat the shit out of her many times for not shutting up. she was not seen at all because hojo had fed her to one of his specimens, lucrecia thought it was for the best.

Grimmjow6

bio: sephiroths little sister. shes a bitch who never shuts the hell up. hojo had to beat the shit out of her many times for not shutting up. she was not seen at all because hojo had fed her to one of his specimens, lucrecia thought it was for the best.

That's funny! XD (I'm still laughing) XP

OMG THIS IS SOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Name:Ilitia Lockhart
weapon:fist,guns,her feet
games:ff7,of course
bio:Tifa's little sister. She is a hot-head and kicks and punches anyone who pisses her off. She is the opposite of her sister and doesn't really care for Cloud,she cared for Zack. She is good friends with turks,Reno and Rude. She likes Reno.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
WTF??LOL,FUNNY!!!!XD
She sounds like such an angel.

SoCrazyWoahYAH!

Name:Cloudy
Weapon: The big green inflatable ball. >3
games:FF7
Bio:He likes meatballs,especially if they're round and squishy...He hates Tifa and her big-boobed self...He is Cloud's awesome little bro...He is a Zack Fair fanboi. =)

Last edited:

Grimmjow6

Name:Ilitia Lockhart
weapon:fist,guns,her feet
games:ff7,of course
bio:Tifa's little sister. She is a hot-head and kicks and punches anyone who pisses her off. She is the opposite of her sister and doesn't really care for Cloud,she cared for Zack. She is good friends with turks,Reno and Rude. She likes Reno.

Wow! Thats one of the best I've seen so far. (besides mine XP)

Name:Cloudy
Weapon: His private. >3
games:FF7
Bio:He likes meatballs,especially if they're round and squishy...He hates Tifa and her big-boobed self...He is Cloud's awesome little bro...He is a Zack Fair fanboi. =)

Ok... My question is how can he be Cloud's little brother if he's 577? Cloud's only 21!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I can't help but join X)

Name: Chimichanga
weapon: Both her arms can be turned into guns, and she has her special attack; exploding puke.
games: FF7
bio: Barrett's long lost half cousin. She has double power since both her arms can be guns. Plus she accidentally drank a special potion found far in the mysterious woods near her house which now causes her to puke. But it became her special attack because her puke explodes. So she pukes on enemies and they explode. She met Barrett once, but he ignored her when she said hi. Her left arm was lost during her travels in the mysterious woods, and replaced it with a machine gun. Then she accidentally puked on her right arm after her adventure in the mysterious woods and her right arm was replaced with another machine gun.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Ignore this post. It was an accident XP

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Well actually I've never played FFVII before so I don't know (but I've played Crisis Core) but in FFX there's a huge fiend which gives out nasty breath and gives the characters all the status ailments.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Hey now that you mention it, in the slums in the beginning of FFVII, theres a monster who has an attack that is literally called 'toxic barf' lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back