• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Main KH3 Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which main chracter would you play as in a new KH game unrelated to the other games?

• Terra

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Aqua

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Ventus

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Sora

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • King Mickey

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Riku

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Kairi

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Vanitas

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
We all know that Sora is going o open the door to light in kh3 because its his destiny, but what if u could choose which character you could play as in kingdomhearts3? Don't think about the story(u can if u want 2) just which character would you play as?

Sora, King Mickey, Riku,Terra, Aqua, or Ventus. For me it would have to be either Ventus or King Mickey cause they're both awesome and they kick butt. Don't worry about how they would return just answer the question and if u do pick any of TAV they can still use their abilities from BBS.

Discuss, rip apart, vote do whatever u want just posted this 2 see whay u guys would say.

αsiя

space coke
Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story so we're gonna have to play as him

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well sora would be the best but if I had to pick it would be ven, aqua, or riku.

Birnax

Kairi. Because she's the only character in the trio that isn't playable.

αsiя

space coke
Like I said before Kairi is useless
Im surprised she hasnt drowned in the ocean

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Kairi's the typical damsel... If Riku didn't shit out that Keyblade, Kairi would be huddling behind Riku.

Honestly, it's like they're running a secret underground Keyblade factory here.lol

I don't even want her to be a party member. It should be Sora (main control), Riku, and Mickey with their Keyblades glimmering.

Vanitas.

Exactly what The Conquerer has said. I'm not a Kairi fan. I value lesser characters than her like Uncle Scrooge....

She's a useless character.

Ayla Thirteen

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I was just thinking how passive female characters in KH are... Kairi, Naminé, Xion... I hope Aqua's going to be turning out a nicely active one. I think even in the Disney worlds, the only female character you ever get in your party is Mulan (whose story already puts conventional male/female roles on their heads).

Anyway, I'd like a main KH story centered around Riku. I've always found him a much more interesting character than Sora.

State

Awards
KH is about Sora. Later, it was then to be about Xehanort.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Well sisnce they are going to do that I think it will be Sora,Riku,and Kairi it follows the whole two boys one girl pattern.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Sora will be the main character in KH3 because him being the protagonist/player character is the definition of a main KH game.

Birnax

of course she can protect herself. She was given a keyblade.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Sora will be the main character in KH3 because him being the protagonist/player character is the definition of a main KH game.

Maybe but I think it be smart took keep the scenario idea it can still be Sora's story just have different perspectives of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back