• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LoZ Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
April fools..

IGN did a better job then most sites are doing..

(idk, if KHinsider is doing it but you better watch out.. A lot of sites are banning people for post April fools jokes))

Dragonstar1715

Website
dragonstar1715.deviantart.com
No doubt it's gonna be a big flop, most video game to movie adaptions are that way. I mean you can't really expect to cram games the length that most Zelda games are into a 2 hour time frame, it's just ridiculous.

Note: Just so you know, I am a big fan I have several games from the series including Twilight Princess and looking at getting Phantom Hourglass so I'm not picking on the game itself, just the fact of how movie studios are running out of ideas, so they decide to use video games to make profit and they end up putting a bad name to popular game franchises

edit: the film seems to be real

Legends and Adventure - A Zelda Fan Site

info here

Last edited:

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
No doubt it's gonna be a big flop, most video game to movie adaptions are that way. I mean you can't really expect to cram games the length that most Zelda games are into a 2 hour time frame, it's just ridiculous.

Note: Just so you know, I am a big fan I have several games from the series including Twilight Princess and looking at getting Phantom Hourglass so I'm not picking on the game itself, just the fact of how movie studios are running out of ideas, so they decide to use video games to make profit and they end up putting a bad name to popular game franchises

edit: the film seems to be real

Legends and Adventure - A Zelda Fan Site

info here

it's fan made.

so it's not official.

it probably cost $2000 to make.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah i wouldnt trust anything that comes out on April First even if they say its official cause many times people have said confirmed on April First and yet we find later its fake. And of course this isnt real so good job at being fooled.

[√]Genuflect
Nice Try.

It really looked like a movie trailer but, it ain't real.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is probably the only prank that made me mad this whole time.
That was so elaborately done... ._. and believable. They DO release movies and such on April 1st so...
who's to say.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
It's kind of sad how many people fell for this.

It was really obvious to me.

At least it wasn't a rickroll though, the internet is ripping that to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back