• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_King

She isn't gone but she isn't dead either if she was she would be off of this site never to return but to those seeking freedom from light and those seeking freedom from darkness and so these people thought that they could escape this prison of light and darkness and nothing will change their light to darkness or darkness to light.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Uh... *cough*

Hello everyone.... ^_^

Ok, here's what's up. I'm so incredibely sorry about being gone these past few weeks. And believe it or not, the next chapter is almost done. It's just that...some stuff has been going on and I've been pretty stressed out and nerve racked and worried and just plain confused. Just don't ask about what, it's all personal/family stuff.

Anyway, I just want you all to know that I really am trying my best here, even though my best kinda sucks right now. Just give me a few more weeks until school is over and everything else smooths over and I will finish this up. I promise you.

So, don't worry if I'm not here for the next few weeks. I promise you that I'm not dead in a ditch or anything lol. I'm just trying to fix...well..my life.

And don't give up hope and leave cause I plan to finish this fic and start a new one ASAP.

So yea...I'm really really really sorry once again. I understand if you're all upset, but please don't hate me. It'd break my heart. :(

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Ok, here's what I can do. I can give you guys a small preview about the whole entire chapter, although it might give some stuff away. Or I can give you the first few paragraphs of what I already have.

Either way, I'm trying to write a little more tonight since I have some time.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
i think the last chapter was 23
but yea i would like to be spoiled . .just a lil bit
so true can u maybe pm the people who want a preview insead of posting it in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back