• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Okay, anyone who wants a preview just PM me and I'll PM you back! ^_^

Anyways, were up to Chapter 24 and I'm making it extra long for you guys! It's almost done, too. I just gotta write a little more and revise/edit it.

So ya...PM me if ya wanna know what the chapter is gonna be about!

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Hey everyone! Just letting you all know that I'm planning to have the new chapter up by Tuesday. I would have it up tomorrow, but I have to do a project that I completely forgot about lol. So yea...its gonna take me all day.

Anyways, if time is good to me, then it should be up by late Tuesday night. And if worse comes to worse, then sometime during Wednesday. Either way, it WILL be up this week!

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Hey everyone. Just so ya know, the chapter won't be up today, but it WILL be up tomorrow. I just realized that I somehow missed a HUGE chunk and gotta fix it up. Plus, the chapter is waaay longer than normal so it takes longer to edit and such.

Anyway, be sure that you're around, cause if nothing randomly happens tomorrow, I'll be sure to have the chapter done!!

Also, I noticed a few new fans! Thanks so much to you guys, I'm soo happy that you like my fic! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back