• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice will prevail.
L337 never advertise again.:D When will a update arrive? Goldy knows all.

Guardian_Shiro

Website
www.animingle.com
I'm afraid you did. She didn't even play Kh2 yet when she started this fan fiction. So she hasn't posted. I liked this fanfiction till it went too serious. All this lying and betrayal crap. I just don't know what happened. I really liked it till it went off on the wrong road to I don't know what. I'm not bashing her. I love her writing style. I hope she'll figure out something. I just hate to see Sora and Riku fight over a chick esspecially if its Kairi. Spliting up such a great friendship is horrible. They have been through so much, it just doesn't seem plausible that they'd fight over some thing so frivolous. One of them would have said' hey guys lets work this out.' True Serenity You rock don't get me wrong but you have a lot of fans who are waiting for you to continue. Don't let us down.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Guardian Shiro, you are absolutely right. To be honest, that's why I went MIA...I kinda just stopped and realized that I was hating the way this was going. And I'm stuck. I really didn't want it to go this way, and I'm not sure what I should do next. I so do not wanna just give up either, but I feel like I completely screwed up my fic.

And the last thing I want is to let you guys down. You've all been soo friggen awesome and I love you to death.

I just feel stuck right now. So if you all don't mind, give me some more time to figure this all out.

And if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Can you tell I'm desperate?...

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
aww, don't worry true, take your time!
we'll all be here waiting once you're all sorted :)
don't worry about the direction of the story, lots of unexpected twists and turns are always appreciated, there's still time to turn things around ^_^

oh, and can i provide a link to this fic in my siggy? i've been meaning to ask permission for a while but i kept forgetting ^^;

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Ofcourse you can snowdog. You don't even need permission for that. :)

And I think I know what I'm gonna do, but I'm only gonna do it if you guys want me to. I want you guys to enjoy this fic so I need to know if you'll be alright with this.

I'm thinking of starting over. I'll make another version of this fic with the same basic plot lines and themes, but with a different outcome. I honestly don't know where I went wrong but I'm just not enjoying this as much. So I really think if I start over and change some stuff around, it might be better. It will still have the same name and the first couple chapters will probably stay the same. But I might switch things up, edit things better, and just try to fix it overall.

The bad thing is that it might take a couple more days for me to sort everything out...

Please let me know what you all think about this. I gotta keep my fans happy! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back