• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I was pretty happy when Kate got shot, but of course it wasn't enough to kill one of the most useless and least interesting characters on the show.

Radon

mofo
So anyone else close to making a mess of themselves in excitement for the Jacob/MiB episode? I have high expectations for this.

Oblivionite

lost was interesting today, but who wiped out the entire village? jacob? the mother? or both of them?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
lost was interesting today, but who wiped out the entire village? jacob? the mother? or both of them?

It was their mother, were you not paying attention?

Also, it was cool to see the whole Adam and Eve mystery explained, but now I'm curious as to just what that light is and why it turned MIB into the smoke monster.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
The light is apprantly the heart of the island. As for why it turned MIB to a smoke monster, only time will tell.

Part way through the episode, I was expecting that their mother would become the will of the island in some way. Because she seemed to have that whole "I control and know what happens here" thing about her.

It also appeared to me, that once Jacob took that drink, he was imbued with all the knowledge about the island. I could be wrong, because that's how I saw it.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The light is apprantly the heart of the island.

I got that, but just what all does that entail?

Also, their mother said she made it to where the two of them could never kill one another. I'd like to know how she did that too.

Also, I thought tonight more or less confirmed that the young boy MIB keeps seeing is Jacob since MIB can see the dead (or at least he saw his dead real mother), but then I realized that Sawyer saw him as well. It also doesn't explain why Jacob was a young boy and not the age he was when he died. Still, as I recall, that boy looked a lot like the young Jacob from tonight's episode.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
So I happened to get curious recently after re-watching the episode with Jack's son in that one universe thingy, because he looked so freaking familiar.
Turns out the kid who plays Jack's son is somebody I know PERSONALLY, from my hometown Covington, IN.
Just too awesome not to brag about D:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I wonder how Jacob figured out how to get off the island and the MIB didn't. Did he use the light or something else?

I'd say that's about right. After all, MIB said something about using a wheel and the light to get off the island. If you recall, that's just how Ben managed to get off the island.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I thought they would reveal MIB's name in this episode. Does he even have one??

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I thought they would reveal MIB's name in this episode. Does he even have one??

His mother said she didn't have a second name in mind. Some people speculate his name could be Esau though, due to the parallels he and Jacob have with biblical characters of the same names.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
In the next episode, we apprantly see some returning faces. Ana L, Rousseau and Alex. Oh and Jacob makes another appearance. I'm guessing most of these are ghosts, or Flash sideways characters.

[Edit]
The young mysterious boy also makes another appearance as well. And Jack's son David features in the the episode.

[Edit 2]
Wendy Pearson as Nurse Condracki, Ashlee Kyker as Student, Ernesto Lopez as LAPD Cop. So we got a nurse, a student and a cop.

Guess we're going a multi-centric flash sideways episode. Jack, Sawyer and Ben/Locke? I wonder if this is the episode where they wrap up the Flash sideways thing and explain what's going on. But they'll probably keep that until the finale.

Blobbit

Awards
Anyone just see the newest episode? It's gotten me totally pumped for the finale. And what happened to Claire in this episode?:/ I was sort of expecting the decision for who takes over protecting the island to be a bit more dramatic, but I was expecting Jack to be protector anyway. I can't wait to figure out what Faraday and Desmond have up their sleeve. I think that they're going to bring all the people back to the island in an epic finale to stop Flocke, or something dramatic like that. Thoughts on the episode?

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
His mother said she didn't have a second name in mind. Some people speculate his name could be Esau though, due to the parallels he and Jacob have with biblical characters of the same names.
Oh,yeah.I remember that. She said that before she got murdered.-_-
We'll just have to wait and see.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Anyone just see the newest episode? It's gotten me totally pumped for the finale. And what happened to Claire in this episode?:/ I was sort of expecting the decision for who takes over protecting the island to be a bit more dramatic, but I was expecting Jack to be protector anyway. I can't wait to figure out what Faraday and Desmond have up their sleeve. I think that they're going to bring all the people back to the island in an epic finale to stop Flocke, or something dramatic like that. Thoughts on the episode?

Jack becoming Jacob's successor wasn't a surprise at all. From the very beginning, Jack has always been the leader of the survivors (well, not counting times where Locke or Sawyer challenged his authority) and he was the one who was dead set on coming back. Hell, before the event with the sub two episodes ago, he said he wanted to stay on the island. His decision was the one thing everyone expected.

Anyway, I didn't really expect Whitmore to die tonight. Then again, considering he was partly responsible for Alex's death, I can't really say I couldn't have seen Ben shooting him down coming. Still, both he and and his woman subordinate kinda died like bitches.

Also, is Richard finally dead now? I'd also love to know what the deal has been with young Jacob showing up on the island. Come to think of it, I wonder if we will ever get an explanation for how Miles can speak to the dead, why Hurley and MIB can see and talk to the dead and if there is any kind of connection among the three.

Lastly, it's good to see the flashsideways continuing to ramp up.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
I just noticed this but if MIB was special that might have something to do with Locke, Hugo, and Miles being the way they are.

Also noticed in tonight's episode was that Jacob could turn himself back to his old self, then back to his younger self. Maybe he does that because he was like 12 in last weeks episode and 40 something in his normal form, maybe its just easier when he's younger to get around?

Also how the hell is he able to be seen by Jack, Sawyer and Kate???? Wonder if burning the ashes had something to do with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back