• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I want to know where the fuck was echo

what the fuck was that ending supposed to be
what the fucking fucking fuck

Everything on the island was real. The "flashsideways" was a purgatory-esque meeting place all of them created (don't ask how it is fucking magic okay) to meet up after they died before they moved on.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I cried at the end of Lost. It's so...WEIRD...now that it's over. I feel empty.o_O
I'm to attached to this show.T^T

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I cried at the end of Lost. It's so...WEIRD...now that it's over. I feel empty.o_O
I'm to attached to this show.T^T

LOL I JEARED SO HARD EVERYTIME THEY REMEMBERED. I THINK I CRIED EVERYTIME THE SHOW CAME BACK ON FROM COMMERCIALS.
It's that damn death music that they played during those scenes that got to me.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
LOL I JEARED SO HARD EVERYTIME THEY REMEMBERED. I THINK I CRIED EVERYTIME THE SHOW CAME BACK ON FROM COMMERCIALS.
It's that damn death music that they played during those scenes that got to me.
0-0 ME TOO!!!I cried especially at Charlie and Claire's scene...It was so sweet...And at Sawyer and Juliet's scene....

DAMN U MUSIC~~

Sparks

gone
I cried 4 times and sobbed once, like seriously sobbing. Everytime they remembered I cried tears of joy and had huge fan, "AWWWWW LIKE OMG *squee*" moments.
Like when Kate, Claire, and Charlie all were together and remembered everything from the island, It was just heartwarming because they finally knew what had happened and were together again. I'm sad that Lost is over because I became so attached to the show and was a super fan. owo

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I cried 4 times and sobbed once, like seriously sobbing. Everytime they remembered I cried tears of joy and had huge fan, "AWWWWW LIKE OMG *squee*" moments.
Like when Kate, Claire, and Charlie all were together and remembered everything from the island, It was just heartwarming because they finally knew what had happened and were together again. I'm sad that Lost is over because I became so attached to the show and was a super fan. owo

I HARDCORE JEARED AT THAT SCENE. Esp. after I had cried so hard after Charlie died.

But that scene with Sun and Jin broke me. IT BROKE ME. I was sobbing so hard during that scene when they remembered. And the end when they all were together again and Vincent layed down next to Jack.

After trying so hard to be a Gleek since all my friends are in love with the show, I realized how much more I love Lost. On the day that it ended.
Now I need to start watching Fringe (Although, it will never replace Lost to me).

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Will just repost something i wrote on another forum, 'cause Im too lazy to type anythin new.

Man, what a fuckin finale. Big round of applause to everyone involved.

Im glad they didnt explain everything. Like for example, that stone at the center of the Island. Its good they didnt go the, "well, this stone is/was made by/its purpose is" route 'cause it would've just felt forced.

I came into this finale (and the whole season really) wanting to have every unanswered question answered. But while watching that final scene with everyone together, I realized why I loved the show in the first place: the characters. As Damon and Carlton have said, Lost is and always has been a character driven show. I just got caught up in the craziness and wtf-ness the show introduced that I forgot what the show was really about. I watched this show 'cause of the characters I grew to like, hate, grew attached to, etc. And when that final scene was playing, all those unanswered questions didnt matter; THAT scene is what mattered. It was really special.

Anyhoo, let's move on.

But first...Vincent!
LAPIDUS! That is all.

The whole episode had me pumped, but it wasnt until the scene where Jack catches up Smokey by the cliff, with all the rain pouring down, that I was LITERALLY biting my nails.
"Locke!"
Pouring rain, check.
Knife, check.
Music, check.
Run towards each other and cut to black right at the end, check.
Ooooh, I jumped off my seat and cursed the Commercial Gods.

I was actually disappointed Kate showed up and saved Jack though. I wanted Jack to show Locke who was the better man and rub it in his face. But I guess its cause I dont really like Kate...

Now, let's talk about Purgatory... or, "Survivory", 'cause it's not really a "normal" Purgatory.

Christian said they created that world. What I like about that is that its open to interpretation. Many people speculate Hurley did some Jacob magic and made that world so they could all find each other and be at peace together. Among other speculations. I personally believe the Island itself created Survivory.

When the H-bomb exploded, maybe the Island did... SOMETHING. Maybe it created that world as a way of thanking the Losties, for all that they did. It wanted them to not only find themselves in the afterlife, but to make them realize that no matter where, they would always be connected. No matter if they had forgotten the memories from their real lives, the experiences they lived through would always prove stronger and bring them together because they were never truly strangers. They were ALL connected somehow before any of them boarded Flight 815. This is furthered supported somewhat by the tiny magnetic hum sound heard when the Losties each remembered their previous lives...
Hell, they're probably IN the light at the center of the Island!

I never really realized how lolsy the name Christian Shephard was until Kate mentioned it. And I couldnt think of a better character to shepherd the Losties to their... new life. It was nice to see Jack finally come to term with his father, giving his character story a full circle.

Now, let's talk about the... irregularities. Where are Michael, Walt and Mr. Eko? Those who look into it TOO MUCH are quick to pull the racism card, but Rose is there.
Simple explanation is they're probably not ready, like Desmond said Ana Lucia wasnt. They probably decided to stay longer to sort out things, like Ben.

Lemme sidetrack for a bit. I thought it was cool for Hurley be the new Jacob... or new Jack? Off-island, he was the first who knew in his heart he never should've left the Island. He belonged there. And funny for Ben to become his Richard. I thought their final exchange outside the church was one of the sweetest moments in the episode. Really loved Ben's decision to stay, to use the chance he has been given to be a better man, and a better father.

Back to the absentees. Im thinking Mr. Eko probably ALREADY moved on, with the help of his brother. Michael, like Ben, maybe wants to atone for his mistakes in Survivory instead of just taking the easy way out. As for Walt... well, he was always "special". >.<
The rest, like Faraday (whom I was disappointed did not have a bigger role this season, and more importantly this finale) and them, probably need to discover themselves so they can move on together.

I was also glad to see Locke again, THE Locke. I felt like that was what everyone was looking forward to this season. Yeah, we saw him in the side|verse, but that was off-island Locke, not the one we remember and love. So when he got out of that chair and had that conversation with Ben, I had a big smile on my face. =]

That leaves on person to talk about. The man with a plan, brudda!
So, it turns out he wasnt mind hopping between two universes. Instead, he was just the first one to remember who he was in life and found a purpose to make sure everyone else did the same. When Widmore magnet attack!'d him, it seemed as if that's what caused Survivory Desmond to recall his real life. But I dont think that's it. When the rest of the Losties "awakened", it was through another person. Someone special to them. For Desmond, it wasnt the magnetic attack, but the meeting with Penny. What the magnet attack did was cause Island Desmond's mind (or soul?) be transported to Survivory. But Island Desmond really had no idea what the side|verse was. He thought it was another universe like us, as he mentions Jack he could take him there, and thought the light would transport him there. The Desmond who was really enlightened all along was Survivory one, not Island one.

Finally, the final scene. The scene that more likely than not brought every fan to tears. At first, all I could think was "this is it", but then I realized Jack was at the bamboo trees and "holy crap, they're gonna end it LIKE THAT!" Cue Vincent, and Im man enough to admit I was in tears. But also laughing from joy at how amazing this show was making me feel.
Real awesome way to end the series mirroring the very first scene.
Nostalgic, poetic, sad, happy, epic.

Fucken great ending to a great show.
Was plenty afraid it would not live up to the expectations. Not people's expectations, MY expectations. But after watching-- after experiencing it, I can...

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/slqi6w.png[/IMG]

...let go.

Oblivionite

i don't think i'll ever watch another tv show ever again lol. Seriously, everything i see on tv i compare it to lost..it's just that good.

when they zoomed out when locke and jack were standing by the cliff was my favorite scene.

"you're like me now."

can't believe it's over...

Sparks

gone
Did anyone notice how in the alternate world, Rose told Jack "He could let go now"?

Yeah, I did, wasn't that on the plane after the turbulence passed and jack was still death gripping the airplane seats arm?

Edit: I laughed at the epic scene where Jack was running on the cliff and about to run into Smokey with the knife, and then Jack just leaped into the air about to punch him lol.

Blobbit

Awards
I watched Jimmy Kimmel afterwards, and Harold Perrineau said that Michael was cursed to be a whisper on the island since he killed Ana Lucia and Libby.

I personally thought the ending was beautiful. At first, I was like, WTF they all die this is cheesy, but then I went and asked my dad about it, and then looked online for other people's theories, and I finally got it-It was a very deep ending. The Jack vs Unlocke ordeal was really great too-Man of Science vs. Man of Fate, except this time, Jack was the man of faith, and I guess you could say Unlocke was the man of science, even though he really wasn't. Although, I thought the Locke v Jack battle would've been a bit more dramatic: I wasn't really that thrilled with Kate just coming in and shooting Unlocke like nothing. I, unlike most people, was smiling as the Sideways characters "remembered". I didn't cry, like I would've, but I just found myself happy that they found themselves. When Hurley was given the job as protector, I was so glad. He cared for the island and people more than any other character on the show, and he was always loved by everyone. I really love how they ended with the characters we all love, and ended with the exact opposite of the very beginning. It was true art and beauty.

Also, I wouldn't want this to actually happen, but a spin-off with Hurley/Ben would be pretty interesting xD

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I have only seen a couple of episodes around Season 3, I think, and yesterday I re-watched the ending of the last episode but I dont understand it. Does Jack die by himself and everyone in the Church are the people he wants to be with, or did everyone die on the plane crash from the first episode, or what?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I have only seen a couple of episodes around Season 3, I think, and yesterday I re-watched the ending of the last episode but I dont understand it. Does Jack die by himself and everyone in the Church are the people he wants to be with, or did everyone die on the plane crash from the first episode, or what?

I suggest you go back and watch the entire series then.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

If you haven't watched the series all the way through, don't bother asking questions about it.

Radon

mofo
Anyway back to what I was saying :)]) Walts return to the island could very well take place in this epilogue as Darlton have said numerous times that the reason Walt couldn't return is because his actor was aging too quick. The epilogue could take place anytime in the future so it makes complete sense.

Anyway I was thinking the other day about the episode where Charlotte dies and says to Daniel, "this place is death". Am I the only one who thinks that this could be similar to Juliet's "it worked" line refering to the flash sideways (which isn't even a sideways flash)?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Juliet was dying, she probably got a glimpse of the afterlife-flash thing, but didn't understand. Just like Island-Desmond didn't understand what it was.

Charlotte saying "This place is death" was probably just a badass line the writers wanted her to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back