• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I just noticed this but if MIB was special that might have something to do with Locke, Hugo, and Miles being the way they are.
What's the connection there? How does MID being special, effect Locke, Hurley and Miles in any way what so ever?

SilentTrinity said:
Also noticed in tonight's episode was that Jacob could turn himself back to his old self, then back to his younger self. Maybe he does that because he was like 12 in last weeks episode and 40 something in his normal form, maybe its just easier when he's younger to get around?
I don't really understand what you're trying to say here in the bold. I don't think it has anything to do with making it easier for him to get around.

Also how the hell is he able to be seen by Jack, Sawyer and Kate???? Wonder if burning the ashes had something to do with it...
It's because he was going to make one of them take over his job. The ashes probably played the role of allowing Jacob to come back alive/undead for a short period of time. Just so he could speak and be seen by everyone.

Blobbit

Awards
In the flash sideways, I think that the concert that Desmond is taking all the characters to is David's concert. Also, it will be the same concert that Faraday is going to be doing the thing with rock/classical, so Charlie will be there too. I have a hunch that somehow they'll bring them to the island in the actual timeline.

Radon

mofo
In the flash sideways, I think that the concert that Desmond is taking all the characters to is David's concert. Also, it will be the same concert that Faraday is going to be doing the thing with rock/classical, so Charlie will be there too. I have a hunch that somehow they'll bring them to the island in the actual timeline.

Well I thought that was obvious. You also forgot to mention that it's at the museum were Miles' dad, Pierre and Charlotte work. It's also being held by the Widmores. I'm hoping for some big things to go down at this party. Am I the only one who thinks this might be a scheme by Widmore or Eloise?

Also I wonder who Daniel's mother could be? *coughjulietcough*

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Doesn't anybody think that Desmond is sorta of acting like Jacob? I sort of thought that when I watched Last night's episode.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ah, right. I've been wondering that myself. After all, David is only in the flashsideways, so his entire existence is strange. It reminds me a bit of Ben's relationship with Alex in the same timeline; I was kinda hoping to find out that he was still her father, but Rousseau said that the father died. If Ben isn't her father though, she technically shouldn't exist, though I don't suppose the writers thought about it that much, unless they decide to confirm or even hint at otherwise in the finale.

Blobbit

Awards
If Ben isn't her father though, she technically shouldn't exist, though I don't suppose the writers thought about it that much, unless they decide to confirm or even hint at otherwise in the finale.

What do you mean? Ben isn't Alex's biological father.

And I think Juliet is David's mom too.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh wait, that's right. Rousseau was already pregnant by the time she was on the island. I had completely forgotten that.

Blobbit

Awards
Yeah. Alex was stolen by Ben even though he was supposed to kill Rosseau and Alex, IIRC.

D

Deleted member 71005

it's so close, they better answer the questions that are left I'm gonna be checking off those questions kotaku provided one by one.

codemaster

Awards
Lost is finally over. What did you guys think?

I think I know why Vincent wasn't there in the end with the group. I guess not all dogs go to heaven.

I was slightly disturbed that Micheal and Walt weren't with them.

And yeah, my sister keeps on asking questions. It seems to me as if the finale was meant to mean something different to everybody who watched it.

D

Deleted member 71005

I was slightly disturbed that Micheal and Walt weren't with them.

I can understand Walt, seeing as he left the island early on and lived. But I don't understand Micheal not being there, he sacrificed himself for the candidates and was significant to the story.

Trag

Bronze Member
I want to know where the fuck was echo

what the fuck was that ending supposed to be
what the fucking fucking fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back