• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
((Sorry,went skiing <3))
Slowly,Jamie began to regain consciousness."Dam...Dammit..."he said,attempting to stand up.But that was to no avail,and he just fell back down.He noticed another guy near him,trying to help him."Th...Thank....Thank you........."he whispered,and lost consciousness once again.

yado

I taste delicious
Zac looked and tried to figure out what to do. He attempted to help him but he didn't know what to do."This sucks."He said trying to help the falen man.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle held the sweater against her wound and hoped that it would slow down the bleeding. "Than...Thank you..." she managed to say, now beginning to feel weak. She wasn't too sure of what was going on anymore. The dizziness was starting to set it and everything around her became hazy. Michelle saw the first guy who helped her walk away to help someone else. But she also saw someone else come up to help her.

It all seemed too much to handle at the moment, so Michelle felt herself fall over into the sand. Then, slowly closing her eyes, she passed out cold.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Jamie looked around,he was in complete darkness."Where...am I???"he said aloud,and it echoed around him.He was standing in complete darkness."Am I...dead???"he said,and heard the echo again.He saw a small shimmer of light very far away,and began running towards it.It began to grow bigger and brighter.He was very near it now.It looked like a door of light...he continued running.He finally reached it,and then...".............Ohhhhhhh..."he said,dazed.He awoke from unconsciousness,and looked around.That same man was still there."Hey..."he said.He sat up,and then remembered what had happened.He sighed,and stood up,ignoring the pain."Hey,let's go find some other people and set up a camp...we're definatly gonna be here for awhile...."he said,and began walking along the beach.The cries had died down,mostly because those screaming had died...

yado

I taste delicious
Zac hoped that the man would be ok on his own. He turned back towards the girl and man who had helped him had gone to help someone else."Grand." He said and walked back up to the girl he had helped earlier."Hang on." He said and fighting the pain, managed to put the girl on the shoulder of his good arm and began to make his way towards the other people that had survived.I hope someone can help her. He thought.

Mia slowly awoke. The pain in her stomach was unbearable. She needed her medicine or she'd die within a month - in pain.

The pills didnt kill the pain, they just stopped her from being killed by the illness.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
-Begins to pat Mias face- Stay up! Stay up! -Unbuttons his shirt taking it off and throwing it onto her- I want you to stay here! Don't try to move at all -Stood up and ran toward the crash following the screams- You! -Points toward Yado running over to him- Tell as many people as you can to follow the beach till they see a woman lying on the ground. I need to search right now! -Runs over to the debrey and begins to tear through it looking for Mia's pills-

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
Name: Ace
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing: Pair of Jeans and a button plad shirt. (Note: These are his original clothing if they change it will be in the progress of the RP.)
Occupation off Island: Unknown
Occupation on the Island (Doctor, Hunter ect.): N/A (Loner who really only cares about himself.)
Bio: He grew up in a bad situation. His parents shot themselves when he was 10 years old. He was then sent to a foster home were his foster father beat him whenever he got the chance. Eventually he slipped up and hit him one too many times, Ace decided to fight back and it ended with his foster father on the back porch dead. Ace got off on self defense and got student wellfare and a trusty, a women he knew back at the foster home. Ace lived on wellfare till he was eighteen and dropped out of highschool his senior year. He got a job that he wasn't proud of so failed to mention it. Now at the age on 27 he got on the flight for "buisness" that changed quickly.

Ace stood on the beach looking out into the ocean, he heard people talking faintly but chose too ignore them. He mumbled something under his breath and walked back up the beach. He saw a few people walking past them one man even tried to speak to him but he wouldn't listen. He walked to were the plane crashed and entered it, his plan was to get his hands on whatever he could before any of the other survivors tried to get it. He thought he'd be the first one to look in the plane. He walked into the plane and disapeared into the darkness of the peice of the plane.

yado

I taste delicious
Zac walked to the beach and saw poeple walking around."Can anyone help me!" He shouted. Noone said anything."Crap." He said walking around looking for someone who would beable to help him.

Last edited:

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
(Note: Vado is you are talking to me I've walked to the plane so you should really revise your post if thats the case.)

Ace dug threw the upper compartments of the plane. He found a bag when he entered so shoved whatever he thought could be useful into it. Cigarettes, Reading Material ect. He also took whatever he thought he could barter with the other survivors. He then looked at a dead man sitting in his seat. He looks as if his neck had been broken. He walked over to him and looked closer towards him. He reached into the mans pocket and found a carpenter knife. He gave a slight chuckle and then said to himself "Thank god for you US security." He shoved the knife into his pocket and started his search again.

"I'm," she took a short, sharp intake of breath as she stood up, "fine, just a but shaken, that's all,"

I knew I should have packed those pills...if only they weren't so rare...

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle felt herself slowly fall back into conciousness. Opening her eyes, she could tell that she was being carried by someone over the shoulder. Wha...What's happened? She looked around and noticed that the comotion had died down a little.

Flinching just a little bit, she tried to tell the person carrying her that she was alive and alright. But the pain in her stomach held her back from saying anything.

yado

I taste delicious
Zac felt the girl twitch and he slwoly lowered her to the groud and laid her on her back."So, your awake." He said giving his hoody a little preesure on the wound.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
Ace stepped out of the plane and saw the two crowding around. He glared at them and shook his head, he stepped over a few unconcious body's and walked over to them noticing they were stealing the spot he was standing at just a short time ago. "What do you think your doing?" He said showing no sympathy for the girl. He dropped the two bag's he had down and looked at the man with his blue eyes. He then stepped foward getting in his face. "Move down the beach. This is my spot." He said and with that he turned around and began sorting threw his stuff.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle cringed a little when the man set her down. Her wound was still very sore, though most of the bleeding had now subsided. Nodding her head up and down, she finally managed to speak. "Yea..yea I'm awake," she said quietly, still feeling weak.

Suddenly, another man came up to them and complained that they were in his spot. If Michelle was in a better condition, she would have had no problem telling him off or even hurting him if she could. But she was too weak and could barely move. Looking up at him, she gave him an evil eye and decided she would deal with this once she was better.

"C'mon," she said to the man who was helping her. "Let's just go down a little further. I'm fine with it."

yado

I taste delicious
Zac shoke his head and looked at the guy."O, I'm sorry, let the guy whos arm looks like it has had a bucket of red paint spilled on it and the girl with the wound in her stomach move." He said annoyed and and kneeled down but couldn't lift her up and had half her body up and the rest draged."Sorry, im not in exactly top condition to lift you up." He said as he tryed to move her.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
Ace turned around at the man as if he was about to say something. He decided to ignore it and began taking out a few things from his bags. The first was a small bottle of Vodka he grinned and then said to himself. "Old faithful." He took a drink of it and then eyed the man again as he was dragging the women away. He mumbled under his breath taking out another small bottle of vodka as he walked over to the man and pushed the bottle to his chest. "Should help the wound. Don't say I didn't do any favors for you." He turned around and walked back to were his bags were.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
"It's alright. I think I can stand," she said, readying herself to get up. Michelle tried her hardest to push herself to her feet but midair, she toppled over and leaned against a nearby tree. "See? I'm fine. You don't have to carry me anymore," she said with a faint smile.

Michelle removed the sweatshirt and set it by her feet. Then, lifting her shirt up again, she looked down at the wound and flinched at the sight of it. Even though it wasn't very deep, the thought of her stomach being cut up left her feeling uneasy. "Well, I think I should be ok. I'll probably just need to keep it clean so it doesn't get infected," she said, lowering her shirt and sitting down in the sand.

She was about to ask for his name, but the man from before suddenly walked up to them and handed them a bottle of vodka. Well, that will definitely help my wound... she thought, wondering why he suddenly wanted to help her. "Thanks..." she muttered. But he had already left and walked back to his 'spot'.

yado

I taste delicious
Zac looked at the guy and then back at Michelle."Here, you might want to put this on your wound, like the spot guy said, it will help." He said handing the bottle to Michelle and picking upp his zip up hoody and looking at it. It went from black to black with a deep red stain on the back."This is gonna smell weird for a couple days." He said looking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back