• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
I've been searching through page after page for a Roleplay that intrests me and I found none. Same old kingdom hearts stuff, so I wanted to try something new.

LOST the TV show on ABC has been a hit and if anyone doesn't know whats has happened they can PM me because, I am not going by what has happened in the show this is with new people on the Island.

STORY
We were all on a plane that had been going from Florida to Australia. When we boarded the plane all our possession were stripped from us and sent in the back. Very Unusual. On the plane we soon find out it was boarded by Terrorists and they are taking control of the plane. Hours later now way off course the Terrorists heading to somewhere in near Antartica when the front of the plane shoots off and little black what looked like flies barged in and sorrounded one terrorist like Bees. When the fly like creatures backed off the Terrorist's skin had been ripped off his bones and the fly like creatures go after the tale of the plane and within seconds tear it off. We go crashing down into the same island in which the the characters from LOST were. We are all waking up...

Well, now we make the story from there. You decide where you wake up in the forest like Jack next to the plane wherever. You could have been in the Tail or First Class and have a diffrent party. Comfrontation can be made between people just like the show with Sawyer and Sayid and Micheal and Jin. Romance is allowed! I DO NOT want 20 Hunter I will accept 5 at the most!

RULES

1) No God Modding
2) No being an Other
3) If your gonna have a comfrontation with somebody DON'T kill them.
4) Don't refer to anybody on the original TV show
5) Must stick to the laws of physic (What I mean is... You can't do anything you can't do in real life)

GUIDELINE

Name:
Eye Color:
Clothing:
Occupation off Island:
Occupation on the Island (Doctor, Hunter ect.):
Bio:

Name: Evan Jenkins
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing: No Sleeves T shirt, with Olive Green Jeans and Black Combat Boots.
Occupation off Island: Doctor
Occupation on the Island: Doctor
Bio: Had been sucked into being a doctor by his brother it was supposed to be temporary but, was sort of stuck with it. Was on the plane to clear his head on a hike through forests when they got to Australia. His past well, you'll have to figure that out yourself.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
((Bout time I start RP'in again <3))
Name: Jamie Simmons
Hair Color: Blonde,Spikey
Eye Color: Mix of Green and Blue
Clothing: Muscle Camo T-Shirt,long black shorts and sandles
Occupation off Island: Football Player((College)
Occupation on the Island (Doctor, Hunter ect.): Hunter
Bio: Jamie had talent from the day he was born,and he was a natural athlete.Most of his past was football,becoming a Receiver in High School,and winning the N.A. Open Football Cup,and became the High School MVP.He was traveling to Australia for a game against them with his entire team,but the plane crashed and it looked like he was the only survivor of his team...

yado

I taste delicious
((COOL LOST))
Name:Zac
Hair color:black
eye color: blue
clothing:a black zip hoddy and blue jeans.
Occupation off island:drummer fro upcoming band.
occupation on island:food collector
Bio:((Will do later))

T

The Marauder

Name: Dunjay Talkesh
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Green
Clothing: Ragged black trenchcoat and jans
Occupation off Island: Hitman
Occupation on the Island (Doctor, Hunter ect.): Hunter and defender
Bio: Cool and mysterious, Dunjay has shared little about his life to the others on the island. Being a Mafia hitman is not a very nice past, Dunjay simply brings in the food.

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
((Alright, we can start mabye it will get a few more people to join))

-Wakes up holding his chest shooting up looking down to see a large cut on his chest looks up to see people screaming the plane fire all around- Jesus Christ -rises up and looks around running over to a man near him with half of a wing ontop of him- Ok, just stay still... Someone help! -Startes to push on the wing- Somebody get over here!

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: I LOVE Lost!! I actually made a Lost RP a looong time ago. But it died. Hopefully that won't happen here. ^_^

Name: Michelle Richardson

Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde

Clothing: Long Jeans, Tight Tank Tops, Sneakers

Occupation off Island: No Real Job. Michelle is constantly traveling, for her own personal reason, and picks up cheap jobs along the way.

Occupation on the Island: Explorer/Hunter. She knows a lot of different skills.

Bio: Michelle was born in a very small town in Australia. After living 14 years with a drunk mother and no father, she became very depressed. Her mother never noticed her and this caused Michelle to feel extremely lonely. For many years, she contemplated suicide or running away from home. But her conscious always held her back, so she stayed home to take care of her mother.

But for her own reasons, Michelle ended up leaving Australia and her mother behind at age 20. She traveled around the world and picked up many skills, such as hunting, first aid, and tracking. After a long vist in Florida, Michelle found out that her mother had died of alcohol posioning and decided she needed to go back home for the funeral. But after catching that certain flight, she had no idea where she would end up next.

((I know exactly what I want her story to be. But if it's ok, I'll reveal it as I go along.))

riku'sheart

At the end of the world, where no light is shown..
Name: Ty
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: brown
Clothing: blue jean pants and a blue shirt that had silverstein on the front
Occupation off Island: Student at pre-med school
Occupation on the Island: Doctor
Bio:Ty is an average girl, she likes to hang out with her friends and all. She really wants to become a doctor like her mother. She was on the plane with her little brother. They were flying to Australia to visit their mother and grandmother. When the plane crashed her little brother was dead and she was left...

yado

I taste delicious
Zac awoke on the beach. He tried to get up but had a large cut on his arm. He stood up and looked around. He saw alot of people and a plane wreckage. He looiked around untill he heard someone shouting for help. He ran over and saw someone pushing the wing of the plane off of someone."Hang on dude." He says and runs over and grabs the wing with his arm that isn't injured and begans to push.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle lay motionless on a vast abandoned beach. Her body was near the ocean and the waves were cotinually crashing among the shore. Just as high tide was setting in, the water ran over her face, causing the girls eyes to slowly open. Michelle quickly turned her face away from the water and coughed up a warm liquid. Still feeling dazed, she struggled to sit up, feeling a sharp throbbing pain in her stomach. After a few minutes of adjusting, she finally realized what was going on.

The plane crash...

Michelle pushed herself to her feet and slowly limped along the edge of the beach. Oh my god. I can't believe I survived. I thought I was dead... she continually thought over and over in her head. After a good while of walking hopelessly, she began to hear screams and a terrible roaring sound. At first, she wasn't sure of what it was, but soon came upon the scene.

The plane was crashed on shore, broken in a million pieces. People were screaming and running frantically, some covered in blood. Others were laying motionless on the ground. Feeling overwhelmed by everything, Michelle felt another sharp pain and fell to the ground, holding her stomach. As she pulled her hand away, she realized it was covered in blood. Starting to panic, Michelle prayed that someone would come to her aid.

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Jamie slowly opened his eyes,his vision was disoriented."Ohhhhh...my head..."he said,sitting up.He looked around,and saw that he was in a jungle with a lagoon nearby."Huh......."he said,and stood up.Seeing as he was a football player,although he looked skinny,he had lots of will power,so he ignored the pain in his legs and right arm and began walking.He didn't care where he was going,he just wanted to find someone...

yado

I taste delicious
Eventually, Zec and Evan pushed the wing off. Zac stood up and loked around a bit more. He saw what looked like someone in the distance collapse."What the heck." He said and began making his way over there. When he got there he found a women with blood all over her stomach."Grand." He said and walked over to her."Are you all right." He asked when he got near and kneeled down.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle continued to hold her stomach in pain and stared down at the blood that was seeping through her shirt. But she suddenly heard someone's voice and looked up to see a man not much younger than her. "Oh. Yea I'm fine. There's nothing wrong with the amounts of blooding pouring from my stomach," she said sarcastically. Realizing that she might have been too rude and that she needed all the help she could get, Michelle sighed and smiled slightly. "I'm sorry. Do you think you could help me?"

Michelle slowly lifted her blood drenched shirt just above her stomach, revieling a long cut across it. Luckily, it wasn't too deep but just enough to cause intense bleeding. "Oh god..." she said, now breathing heavily. "You wouldn't happen to be a doctor, would you?"

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Jamie continued walking through the forest,until he heard the cries of seagulls...and people.He stumbled towards the sound,until he emerged onto a beach."Ohh...people......"he said,then suddenly felt very weak.He finally looked at his legs,and saw that both of them had been cut and had glass embedded in them."That's just great..."he sighed,then looked at his arm.It was even worse,four pieces of glass and blood flowing down."Well this is just the perfect day...bet my teammates are dead...."he said,then saw two people on the beach."Hey,a little help over her-....."he said,then collapsed from fatigue and loss of blood.

riku'sheart

At the end of the world, where no light is shown..
Ty woke up. The side of her head was bleeding real bad, but she didn't notice. Where's Erick... She got up fast and fell back down to the ground. "No..." She remebered something going wrong in the plane. Her little brother was crying. She tried to stand up again. Her arm felt like it was coming off, but she couldn't find her little brother "Erick!" She yelled for him but no one answered. She looked around at the other people "Have you...Have you seen a little boy...With long wavy black hair?..." She said holding on to her arm. She looked like she was going to cry.

yado

I taste delicious
Zac shokwe his head."No, but i can try and help." He said looking at the wound."The only thing i can think of is to stop the bleeding." He said taking off his hoddy to reveal a white t-shirt. He got closer and put it over the wound."Thats all i got for now." He said tring to think of something when he heard another person. He turned and saw someone collapse onto the beach."Crap, I need some help." He shouted hoping someone would hear him.

Name: Mia Charmings
Hair Color: Red
Clothing: She wears gothic clothes, a black top with a red skull and a long skirt with chains hanging down from the belt.
Occupation off Island: Lead Singer in Gothic Band
Occupation on the Island (Doctor, Hunter ect.): Food gather and hunter
Bio: Mia was brought up on a farm, she's used to hunting and gathering fruit. She went on to be part of a band and went gothic when her mother died.

Mia woke up on the beach, she had be thrown a long way from the plane. As she sat up and stretched her red hair fluttered in the breeze. It was rather relaxing, but then it struck her.
Plane crash.
She tried to stand but she had blood on her leg from where she'd grazed it on the way down and it was stinging horribly. She lay back on the warm sand, taking in the heat of the sun willingly.
I'll look for the others later...just need a rest first... she thought.

yado

I taste delicious
Zac toke a deep breath and looked at his arm. He then looked at the man who said to move her off the beach."I cant, my arm." He said and looked at her."Im gonna check on the other guy, I'm trying to use the hoody to stop the bleeding." He said and walked up to the other guy. He kneeled by him and looked for wounds. He had one on his leg and arm."Crap." He said.

Mia sat up on the sand. In the distance she could hear people screaming.
She tried once again to stand, this time only using one leg. She limped towards the commotion. Her head was agony and she felt that her illness was returning as she limped. No! Not now. I haven't got my medicine with me... she moaned in her head.
She was still 50 feet away from the people ahead of her. Her vision was blurry and she couldn't see. She fell onto her knees, No! I must fight it!! her stomach was agony to match her head and she could taste blood in her mouth. She took one last look at the people ahead of her then blacked out with one last desperate, but very weak, "H...help..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back