• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
Ace sorted threw his stuff and then touched something at the bottom, something metal. He lifted it out of the bag and found the a glock. He blinked as he did not remember putting that in their, perhaps it was already in the bag. He shook his head and shoved it in the bag looking around making sure nobody saw as he lifted up his stuff finding the space not so good after all. "Take your damn spot." He said walking past the man and the girl as he started up the beach.

He winced as he continued to walk. He acted as if he hadn't gotten injured on the plane but when it crashed he felt something drive into his leg. He hadn't gotten the nerve too look at it though. He looked down at the blood stain and then looked up again clenching his teeth together.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle grabbed the bottle of vodka and slowly opened the top. Taking a small sip of it, she lifted up her shirt and took a deep breath. "This is gonna hurt..." Slowly pouring it over her wound, she let out a small screech from the stinging pain it left. After she poured on a decent amount, she lowered her shirt again and leaned her head back against the tree. "God that hurt..."

After closing the vodka bottle, she stuck it in her pocket and looked up Zac. "Yea, sorry about that. You know what? Give it to me. I'll rinse it in the ocean. Maybe that will help," she said with a smile. "I'm Michelle by the way."

As she waited for his response, Ace passed them up and told them to go back to their spot. She watched as he walked away and couldn't help but get a strange feeling about him. He reminded her of someone. Someone special to her.

yado

I taste delicious
"Zac, and don't worry about it, five minutes ago you could barely walk, doubt you should be walking around to do laundry." He said looking at it and then at his arm."looks like your is done bleeding so im gonna assume i can put this on my wound." He said and began to wrap it over his arm.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
Ace fell to his knee's and then to a sitting position just 200 feet from were he started but far enough away from them so they couldn't see the wound. He ripped his jean pant leg and saw a peice of metal sticking into his leg. He winced and looked up and then down at it again. He noticed it wasn't from the plane but something on the plane. He remembered something driving into his leg before they hit the ground, but can't remember what,

He moved his hand to the peice of metal and ran his fingers across it. He then said "Just what I needed." He moved his hand around the metal and breathed. He lifted the jagged peice out of his leg and let out a loud yell, raising his arm to his eyes squeezing them together, his hand shaking. He then removed his shirt and then pressed it to his leg to try and stop the bleeding. He then poured the rest of the bottle of Vodka on it. And winced in pain, holding in the yell this time. He then wrapped the shirt around his leg and leaned back in the sand. This was about the time he blacked out.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle watched as Ace disappeared down the beach and then looked back at Zac. So strange. He's just like...no. I'm losing it... She closed her eyes as she let the cool breeze calm her a little. After a few minutes of relaxing, she opened her eyes again and watched as Zac wrapped his arm. "How do you think it happened?" she asked, staring at the blood stained sweater. "The plane crash, I mean. How do you think it happened? The front...got torn off...."

yado

I taste delicious
Zac looked towards the reakage and then back at her."I'm not sure, probally some engine problem." Zac said checking his arm bandage."But hey, once we get off the island, we become millionares by sueing the travel company." He said with a small laugh.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
A dream ran threw Ace's head of his childhood. He saw his foster father throwing a book at him and hitting him clear in the head. He saw a younger version of himself run into his room crying and bleeding from the forhead. He twitched as he rolled around in a cold sweat as the dream continued. His father knocked on the door telling him to open up as he opened his eyes wide open. He lifted up and then looked down the beach again to see the two people still standing their. "Hey, Jack and Jill! Wanna give me a hand." He said giving a faint grin at the pun he made towards the two.

yado

I taste delicious
Zac looked towards Ace and then got an annoyed look."That depends wicked witch of the east, what do you want." Zac said mockingly looking towards him.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
He laughed and then yelled back at him. "I can't walk, why don't you help me and my bags over to you two. Don't want to have another dead body on your hands do you?" He said, looking to the shirt which now happened to be a dark color of red. He sighed and then reached for his bag and dragged it over to him. Bringing out a bottle of whiskey and then leaned back down again. "Or you know you could leave me to drink myself silly." He said taking a quick drink of the whiskey.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle laughed at what Zac said, but soon stopped when it caused a sharp pain in her stomach. "I don't really care about the money. I just hope we get rescued so I can go home," she said with a smile. Ofcourse, Michelle was lying. She had no home. But she wasn't about to tell Zac that. She had just become so good at lying over the years.

Suddenly, Ace approached them again and she looked up at him, suprised that he was here again. "I'd help, but you know. I kinda can't walk right now."

yado

I taste delicious
"Ill help, but only because i would hate to see you drunk." Zac said wlaking over to Ace and attempted to get him semi onto his feet so he could he could help him move.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
He put his arm over Zac's shoulders with the whiskey still in his hand as he looked at him. "Over their, to were the lady is." He said with a smirk apon his face. He felt his angle tearing in pain as it pounded as the blood gathered their. He winced his eyes again and then said. "Could ya hurry?" In a rather serious raspy voice.

yado

I taste delicious
Zac walked a bit quick so he could get Ace off his shoulder. When he got there, he tokje his arm off his shoulder and set him down."There, fast enough for you." He said annoyed.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle looked Ace up and down as Zac set him down. She rolled her eyes in irritation, for she had a personal hatred for drunks. Picking up a small stick nearby, she began to use it to draw in the sand. I hope we get resuced soon. I really don't wanna stay here for too long...

Looking up at Ace, she sighed and gave him a serious look. "You better not get drunk. Cause I will force myself to get up and actually walk away."

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
He mearly grinned at her and then shook his head. "Don't worry I hold my liquor pretty well sweet heart. Besides I only drink when I'm frusterated, angry or worried." He paused for a moment and looked into the bottle of whiskey. He then brought his hand out straight and tipped it upside down and onto the sand. "Which one do you think it is." He shook his head looking out to the water again.

yado

I taste delicious
Zac just looked away from him and turned towards the beach to see many dead bodys and some people who had no idea what to do."How long do you think it will be untill people realize we are gonna have to help each other." He asked sitting down where he was.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Michelle sighed at Ace and rolled her eyes again. "I'm gonna go with all three of them," she said, stretching her arms. Still feeling tired from before, she yawned and leaned against the tree again.

"People are just confused. No one is thinking clearly since they're all trying to get over the fact that they were in a plane crash. I would help, if I could actually keep my balance," she said, answering Zac's question.

yado

I taste delicious
"Yeah, i guess your right." Zac said picking up a stick and began spining it between his fingers like it was a drum stick.The guys are gonna kill me for missing our one big shot at the big time. He thought.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
Ace grinned and then removed the shirt and looked at the good sized gash on his leg. He reached into the bag to try and see if he managed to snag any shirts. He found a plad shirt and wrapped it around his leg to replace the other shirt. He then leaned back in the sand but having no shirt on and the sun beating down on it all day it nearly burned his back. He lifted up and slashed at the hurt. "God damn it!" He said rather loudly as he looked to the girl and Zac. "Not a word."

He snarled and then moved backwards into the shade of the tree and layed down again. He looked over to them and then said. "I just realized I didn't get a name from either one of you. How rude of you two." He said with a smirk.

yado

I taste delicious
Zac turned towards Ace and laughed."Hey i just relized that you kicked me and her out of a spot when she could barely walk for no reason how rude." Zac said but faced the other way."My names Zac." He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back