• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rynxeh

AWESOME CHAPTERS so far
cant wait till the next one
o and i just remembered: isnt "Range" his nickname? will we find out what his true name is? also is his true name important to the story?
i try to ask questions that havent been answered and crap like that - anywhooooo
KEEP UP THE AWESOMELY AWESOME WORK

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
AWESOME CHAPTERS so far
cant wait till the next one
o and i just remembered: isnt "Range" his nickname? will we find out what his true name is? also is his true name important to the story?
i try to ask questions that havent been answered and crap like that - anywhooooo
KEEP UP THE AWESOMELY AWESOME WORK

1.Yep 2.Maybe 3.Thats a mysyery of the universe, lol.

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
^School, 4 bands and a job? Did you have anytime for yourself? I hear of people having problemes in 1 band!

lol it depends on the conditions
my bands were started with all my best friends, AND man they own at what they play

its better to be in it with friends rather than random setup
cuz then talents dont become abused

occasionally i got time though

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Or if you've never been in one.....or if thats not the people around you's passion, I don't hae any friends who are in bands. I know people who rap about how bad there lives have been, sadness, or just for fun, which is a staple for me, because I'm not originally from a suburb.

People in the city normally talk of violence and what not because thats whats around them, surburbian don't understand so they shun it. Kind of a music lession, huh?

I like all kinds of music, just some things I can relate with better, and some things sound better in my opinion, and some things are just stupid. But everyobe has a different view, with different means. Then there are things everyone pretty much agrees on.

More of a lesson....

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
wow talking to me about sadness......hehehe, sorrow

kid let me tell ya sadness happens everywhere, its a sick virus, sorrow evolves from sadness, then rage...... rage comes from both.....
regret is the side effect... i may not be from the urban area, but negativity is everywhere, theres no escaping it...

violence is nothing compared to the demons some keep within

different views, yes, i agree with you on that

but somethings cant be argued over because it wont changed...
like presidency, if you dont like the president then sorry he aint leaving, unless hes a retard and gets himself impeached, then i laugh.....XD

But yeah, not a lesson yet the engraving on the pillar holding life up

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
If I'm a kid, you're a pre-teen.

Ahh, the pillar of life, can some one kill the "relationships" part so I don't have to hear crap like "He tastes like you but sweeter." Or "To the left" I'm starting to get really pissed off...

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Its been a VERY long time....hope you enjoy. And if a certain some doesn't understand a certain joke in this...they certainly should be shot. A bit short, but enjoy.

Chapter 30: Keep heading forward

“You represent nature, yet your nature seems to destroy it.” Lia mocked “You ought a be shot for calling yourself a mother.”

Mother Infero grew angrier as time passed, she couldn’t land a single hit and her adversary was taking full note of that.

“You seemed so cool at first, but then you got all burned up.” Lia mocked.

“Leave her alone Lia. She just wanted to be like all the cool kids.” Retribution commented, his head in the clouds.

“You shut up!” Infero said with increased anger. So much so, her body even flared up. Infero, drew her arm back, and arched it forward quickly, with massive energy wave flaring out with intense heat. It seemed to hit Retribution dead on point, leaving nothing but a mass fire in the forest. Lia simply stood, her face unchanging.

Mother Infero fell to the ground weak, and powerless. She felt in the least bit accomplished because she stopped, at least on foe, but that wasn’t the case. As Retribution walked out the vicious flame unharmed. “No use attacking people when they aren’t looking.” Retribution stated, putting his hand on Lia’s shoulder.

“So exactly what are we looking for again?” Lia asked, feeling she’d wasted much time.

“Some guardian town….or universe…thing. It’s technically imaginary, due to the fact that it should’ve been created by some greater being or thing.” Retribution cited.

“When did he tell us that?” Lia asked as she scratched her head as she began to walk toward Retribution.

“He didn’t have to. It’s a plain fact for those who took basic magic’s, which was a necessity” Retribution gloated, as Lia came closer to him. “How did you not know that? Even the color of the portal we entered told us that.”

“…ehh never took it.” Lia said in confusion. “Maybe I was ahead of you.”

“We graduated at the same time.”

“Still, I could just be smarter than you.”

“Yet you don’t know BASIC, magic.” Retribution taunted as he moved forward toward the starting sunset.

“Man, shut up!” Lia said in frustration. “Lets just go, where ever that maybe. He never ever told us how to find this ‘guardian’.”

“You’re the one who said you wanted to destroy stuff, how do you think we find a ‘Guardian’?”

“Right! We have to….have to….um.” Lia confusedly said.

“What the base word in guardian?” Retribution questioned, deeply disappointed.

“Guard….so...Oh!” Lia exclaimed, looking over at the annoyed Retribution. “You take me too seriously; of course I knew what that meant!” Lia remarked, sticking her tongue out.

“Sure you did.” Retribution said, wasting no more time, got up, turned his back to Lia and walked off. Lia stumbling behind him.

“You know I’m the brightest crayon in the box.” Lia said as she regained balance.

“You wouldn’t even have a name.”

“I aced all my classes.”

“Children would look at you a say ‘Ugh, this crayon sucks!’” Retribution continued

“Stop hatin’ on me!” Lia shouted, as she stomped her foot to ground, making a sudden stop.

“They throw you in a shredder.” Retribution ended, stopping as well.

“And what would they do with you?” Lia asked, gently.

“I’d be the brightest and most popular crayon.”

“The flat headed one?” Lia mocked as she walked ahead of Retribution.

“Flat headedness creates character.” Retribution said as a backup. “This is coming from the person whose online username is ‘Angel sin flight’.”

“It was ‘Angels in flight’, but the idiot who made the forums had ‘15 character rule’.” Lia mocked.

“You could’ve had smaller name.”

“Then I’d be like everyone else.” Lia said with pride. “‘Angel sin flight’, you ought a be shot for that.”
“So should you.” Retribution said, catching up to Lia.

“What about that Infero character? We completely forgot to finish her.” Lia remembered.

“Don’t worry; she already was low on energy before that final attack, if anything she’ll from the fatigue of using it.” Retribution stated, proving his intelligence. “Or just use what remained to do something, which was pointless.” As Retribution said that, a large shriek called out, cutting through the wind and it even sounded as if they heard a town of people ahead, screaming as it was engulfed in fire….or something terrible of sorts. “Or just use it to our means.”

---Meanwhile---

Range, Roas and Lilla had been traveling for three days through space and had finally come upon the planet they were directed too, a desert planet. Pretty baron, but there was this huge stadium in the middle where people would gather to watch warriors fight, meaning some how people actually lived outside the coliseums walls and in the, what seems to be, baron. That all changed when they landed and saw that most of the planet was occupied by people and it was flourishing. Whether it will last is the question….

---Elsewhere---

Tai walked up to Balcony of her house. “Blaine get down!” Tai yelled at the top of her lungs.

“Why! I’m almost done.” Blaine said, slightly ignoring her.

“The house is on fire, we need to escape now!” Tai exclaimed.

“It is!? AHH!” Blaine shrieked as he slide off the roof, hit he railing of the balcony, which rammed into his stomach, making him stumble into the room behind him.

“Gosh, I only wanted to see how you would react, I didn’t know you’d kill yourself.” Tai teased. “Anyway, there is girl at door who said she was looking for the cute little Blaine.”

“Tell her to go away.” Blaine said with all seriousness. “Besides, you never explained why you were being so nice.”

“Let’s just saaay….I did it for a friend.” Tai said even more teasingly, getting closer to Blaine.

“For a friend? Lady, you just took in child who by all means could be lying or plotting against you.” Blaine continued.

“But are you” Tai asked

“No, I’m just saying.” Blaine stumbled; shocked that she’d ask him that.

“Well there nothing worth stealing and all my money is in a collective saving.” Tai added “I only take it out when I need or want something. Which is normally a lot, but a least I don’t need to go to a bank every time I need something.” Tai ended as she grabbed Blaine. “Now go meet your lady friend.”

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
^0^ RANGE! (Even though he wasn't even mentioned much - YAYS!) You see I haven't changed acein :3

And I totally agree with DS, the part with Angelsinflight was zeh highlight - second only to Range appearing in my opinion ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back