• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Okay heres 12, I kind of rushed through it, I was dizzy but I wanted to finish it. There will be somemore of this planet included later.

Chapter 13:

Asking all the questions

Lilla trekked by the building; an annoyed look crossed her face. “What happened? How did I get in this stupid dress? And how did my hair get like this….I liked it standing up…now it’s all stringy, loose.” She said mumbled to herself as she walked up the broken streets. It was a dim lit town, or the ruins of a town. Lilla could see broken windows, overturned tables, and shattered barrels; and this was only outside. “This place looks awful familiar….” She said while she turned to go down the alley. “It isn’t safe in an alley….” She said as she turned to go back down the main street she was on and she kept forward, she was holding up the front of her dress so she could walk faster. She started to hum to herself to past the time at little and calm down. “I hold up dress so I can faster than the average bear.” This made her giggle as she swayed down the streets.

She walked and she didn’t inspect the territory as she went along; she thought about getting lost. “But I’m already lost so, I guess it doesn’t matter.” Lilla thought to herself.

“And put that over there. Captain Jack Sparrow will get through this.” Yelled a slightly tall man, with a big, oversized hat, a small face, with ‘dreadlock’ like chin hair; the rest can’t be made out in the dark.

“Got a problem?” Lilla asked nosily

“Yes…..why are you asking me?” He quickly said, as if he was paranoid.

“I’m wondering….you seem like you’re desperately looking for food, you-“Lilla tried to suggest but was cut off by Jack.

“We’re not looking for food, we’re looking for rum. Turns out someone drank it all up.” Jack interrupted.

“Was it you?” Lilla said looking down at the empty glass bottle in his pocket that seemed to gleam in the moonlight.

“Well, that’s one….” Jack pondered as he heaved it out of his pocket. “What are you doing out here anyway?”

“I don’t know, I guess I’m lost. I don’t know.”

“You guess? Then would you mind to come on the black pearl, little one?”

“Uh, okay. I guess.” Lilla responded dizzily, as she started forward.

“So this is what you see, huh?” Jack mumbled trying not to be heard.

But Lilla still heard him. “What do you mean?”
“Nothing; just go get on the ship.”

While she walked a crew man walked up to her as she had just got on the ship “Watch out for the captain.”

“Who, Jack?” Lilla said coming to a complete stop.

“Yes….he’s strange, er then he normally is.”

“Oh, okay.” Lilla answered as she started to walk again.

She entered a dark room that had a dim lantern hanging from the top of it; she walked over and stood in a corner.

“Do you like sneaking into people’s rooms?” Jack said walking into the room. “This is you’re mind.”

“You are strange.” Lilla responded

“Whatever made you think I was strange?” Jack asked, while scratching his head, or his hat.

“Well, one of you’re crew men said it when I was walking by.” Lilla answered, stooping down, not caring about the dress she was in.

“Well you shouldn’t believe things random people say.”

“You’re a random person.” Lilla ended with a smirk.

Jack walked over to a desk on the opposite side of the room, he took a seat the then stretched back in the chair; when he sat back normal: “Ahh, who keeps taking all the pencils?” There was a cabinet above him he ripped it open. “Oh! That’s what happened to the rum.” He said while hiding the little guilt he had; he then turned the chair back towards Lilla. “Listen, you have to go now.”

“What do you mean?” Lila asked getting light headed. “What’s going on?” She asked passing out.

She awoke to see that she was back on the ship. “What happened?” She asked herself.

“I guess we’ll have to come back when the time is ‘right’” Range answered

“What do you mean?” Lilla asked getting tried of asking questions.

“I had a dream; the inhabitants of the planet said me they were our ‘gifts’ and that they’ll help when and if there needed.”

“Oh, I had a dream where they kept saying that it was my state of mind that I was seeing.” Lilla added to what Range had said

“I guess we’ll know more when Roas finally wakes up.” Range ended
------------------------
Please comment

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Squee! Captain Jack Sparrow ^_^ Someone's not playing mind games with them is there? I'll sick my dog Mecho on them!

Nice chapter ^_^ I wonder what Roas will be dreaming about...

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter this story has really come a long way, keep up the good work xD.

Haku

<3
Yeah the new pirate addition really added a nice twist to the story xD.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Chapter 14:

Finding out the rest

Roas awoke on the bottom bunk of a bed in a brown wooden room. The bed creaked as he started off of it; he sat up on the bed “Where am I?” He moaned drowsily as he stood up. Roas lifted his up his arms and began to stretch. “Now….how do I get out of here…..and were are my friends? I’m tried of having to find them.” He said starting to get irritated. “Now let’s see….” He mumbled to himself walking over to the wall. “If there’s a way to get me in, there’s way out.”

“It’s over there.” Someone said, lightly; from seemingly nowhere.

Roas twisted back around to see who it was “Who was that?” he almost yelled; only seeing a tiny little red light.

“Me…..come closer.” It said whatever it was.

Roas started back over to the bed where the light shined “What are you?”

“I’m a fairy….my name is Tinker bell.” She greeted

“But isn’t Tinker bell green?” Roas asked, remembering peter pan from a book he think he read or saw; something like that.

“Well….I’m imitating her….my real names is Kairi.”

“Hello, Kairi; okay so where did you point to?” Roas asked hurriedly

“That’s rude.”

“What? How?” Roas asked, scratching his head quickly as he went along.

“I told you my name; tell me yours.” Kairi stated

“Roas.”

“Oh okay….Hi Roas.” Kairi said with a big smile on her face.

“Okay….where did you point to again?” Roas asked impatiently

“Over there to the right; why are you in such a hurry? You’re not going to be able to get off of this ship.” Kairi mentioned nonchalantly.

“Ship? As in boat?” Roas asked

“Yeah….one of the biggest.” Kairi said while she started float down on to the bed.

“Okay, um….I think I’ll just stay in here for a while….” Roas said as he slouched back down.

“What’s wrong?” Kairi asked, flying over to him, little sparkles flowing behind her. “You don’t like water?”

“No…I hate water, and I get sea sick easily.” Roas grunted as she flew over to his face and rested on his nose.

“But in this world, you can fly using my pixie dust.” Kairi mentioned, looking as if she was going to fall asleep.

“But I don’t like heights…”

“Don’t you like anything? It’s your only way off this ship, unless you plan on walking the plank soon…” She faintly added with a smirk on her face.

“Why am I going off the plank!?” Roas yelled, not caring who might of heard him outside.

“Calm down…..why are you in this room?” Kairi gently asked flying off his nose. “You could of busted my ear drums what’s wrong with you?” She groaned to herself holding her ears.

“I don’t know….I just woke up here.”

“This may be a dream…”Kairi suggested “But that doesn’t matter now, you have to get off this ship.”

“How?”

“I already told you, my pixie dust, I’ll give you some when we get outside.”

“Okay.” Roas ended

Roas finally pushed open the wall to see an open hall way; him and tinker bell crept out, but there seemed no reason to, there was no one there. They started to move more casually as they saw a latter that headed strait up. Roas climbed up, Kairi following, and at the top was a boy dressed in green, like an elf.

“Hey tink!” The boy yelled as he spun around

“Stop calling me that!” Kairi yelled

“Okay…did you give that boy some pixie dust already?” He asked

“No… but I’ll give it to him.” She said calming down.

“Okay....oh yeah….I’m Sora.” Sora said starting over to them; but every step he took, Roas took a step back. “What are you doing?”

“Staying away from you.” Roas had stated, getting ready to move back again. “You look like some kind of child molester.”

“But I’m not.” Sora responded, looking a little more serious.

“I don’t trust you.” Roas said as Sora walked over. “Stay away from me.”

Sora grabbed Roas by the arm and yelled. “Stop screwing around!”

“Ahh! Let me go! I don’t want a popsicle!” Roas yelled, as Sora shoved him to the side, making him hit the wall of the hall way.

“Just know that I’m controlling your dream and that you should move on and come back later.” Sora almost yelled

“Uhh, okay.” Roas stammered

“Okay….now wake up!” Sora yelled as everything to Roas seemed to disappear.

The next thing he saw was Lilla leaning over him inside of the gummi ship. She lightly asked. “Have a nice nap? What happened?”

“Huh? A boy named Sora told me he was controlling our dreams and to move on to the next planet.” Roas stated.

“I figured that, no point and visiting a planet that haunted us. I guess were supposed to come back later.” Lilla added

“To the next world then…” Range ended.
-----------------------------
Please comment.

“Staying away from you.” Roas had stated, getting ready to move back again. “You look like some kind of child molester.”

“But I’m not.” Sora responded, looking a little more serious.

“I don’t trust you.” Roas said as Sora walked over. “Stay away from me.”

Sora grabbed Roas by the arm and yelled. “Stop screwing around!”

“Ahh! Let me go! I don’t want a popsicle!” Roas yelled, as Sora shoved him to the side, making him hit the wall of the hall way.

LMAO that was hilarious!

excelent chappie acein! glad you used my idea! ^^

Haku

<3
Excellent chapter it really turned out well with Angelsinflight's idea xD.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Kairi as Tinkerbell, now that is too cute! So it's Sora whose been controlling thier dreams! Well I can't sick Mecho on him, anywho great chapter! I wonder why Sora has been controlling thier dreams...
(Gasp) Is he trapped somewhere?!
Patiently waiting for the next chapter ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back