• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Loads of new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX screenshots and renders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

4Gamer has finally released all the screenshots we've seen so far in magazines plus a little extra from the remastered version of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX for the PlayStation 3.

These include battles, cutscenes and new character renders. Check out all of them out right here below:

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX will release exclusively on the PS3 on October 2nd in Japan, December 2nd in North America, and December 5th in Europe. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on TwitterTumblr & Facebook for all the latest Kingdom Hearts 3 and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX news. 

Source: 4Gamer

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Assuming that you meant "tiny", you do know that you can click to enlarge, right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Assuming that you meant "tiny", you do know that you can click to enlarge, right?
It's referring to this being a HD PS3 game but only getting screenshots of the size 700x394 released when the size of a HD screenshot should be larger.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
They look nice! As per the usual at this point, I'm taking them with a grain of salt. Wish we got more BBS shots.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm, I've never been too well versed in such technical stuff. I thought the shots were already large enough for my enjoyment, but thanks for the clarification.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Oh god no. They kept the cape afterall. Why would you do that Enix? In the battle it's a major distraction.

All the renders are pretty nice. Some are repetitive, but they're nice. Love the screencaps. Still needs more BBS attention.

SoraForeverKH

I am loving all these new screenshots and character pics! Sora, Donald and Goofy look awesome!
I can rrally see the difference in the picture quality. It looks so beautiful. I can hardly wait to play this HD remaster! ^o^

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh god no. They kept the cape afterall. Why would you do that Enix? In the battle it's a major distraction.

All the renders are pretty nice. Some are repetitive, but they're nice. Love the screencaps. Still needs more BBS attention.

Why would they remove his cape from KH2FM anyway, it's seems like a minor thing people wanted removed. People wanted capes, people don't want capes, people make up your mind.

BBS will get attention later, let KH2 get it's time to shine.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why would they remove his cape from KH2FM anyway, it's seems like a minor thing people wanted removed. People wanted capes, people don't want capes, people make up your mind.

She does state very clearly that the cape can be a distraction during the battle.

Years of acting like this and you're still getting offended over everything. Chill, dude.

limit

Re-viewing these screenshots, I only just realized Kairi's not actually a redhead (my TV has color issues). That's the most disappointing news this week...

...Anyway, the screenshots look gorgeous. Just wish we also got some of the other games. We need some BBS and Coded (battle scenes!! :eek:)

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re-viewing these screenshots, I only just realized Kairi's not actually a redhead (my TV has color issues). That's the most disappointing news this week...

...Anyway, the screenshots look gorgeous. Just wish we also got some of the other games. We need some BBS and Coded (battle scenes!! :eek:)

Her hair is kind of a auburn color, almost brown.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I feel you. I'll never be able to do this fight with his cape covering a portion of the screen. He already moves around a lot, but having to trail his cape makes it worse.

Still needs more BBS attention.

Yes. Thank goodness we can expect a huge dump of screenshots of BBS sometime in July/August if they make this a trend.

Her hair in KH1 is much lighter than her hair in KH2. She's a dark auburn. It's still red, but it's not a bright red.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Kairi's--and a lot of the cast, really--hair seems to change color often, tbh. Sometimes it looks red; sometimes it looks brown or black, but really I think it's a mix of all three of those colors. Lighting is also something to factor into the argument.

That, and the fact that her hair looks different in CG than it does otherwise. For instance, when Sora's reading the letter from Kairi at the end of II, her hair almost looks a bit orange (but I think that was because the sun was setting in the background). But right after, when Sora and Riku return home, her hair looks really red (and for that matter, her outfit looks more baby pink there than it does coral). It's never that red usually, so whether or not the scene is pre-rendered or in real-time also plays a part in her ever changing hair... I've video edited with the KH scenes a lot. Leave me alone. LOL.

In any case, her hair seems to be more red than anything else in the official art, so I guess that's really what it's supposed to be.

Also, I think the may or may not have made child!Kairi's hair a bit browner in the remastered BbS scenes with her.

And on a completely unrelated note, I think I read in this article (on another site) that they said there was a new reward for beating the game. Are they talking about the custom theme you get or something else that's new?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Seems to be another custom theme!

MasterKaze

Awards
Something interesting to note: In the screenshot of the 1000 Heartless Battle, Sora is in Master Form.

Which shouldn't be possible...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Something interesting to note: In the screenshot of the 1000 Heartless Battle, Sora is in Master Form.

Which shouldn't be possible...

Yes, this was pointed out in the Famitsu spread thread. Sometimes devs will do test runs with different skills for debugging and general quality control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back