• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Little things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah I never understood how Pinocchio got in Monstro. :/

The eyes follow you? O_O

Well, we can t least assume he got swallowed, so that was part of it. The rest is something to be saved for a fanfic.

and yeah, the eyes on the clown face in the corridor follow sora's movements.

inverse K-blade7

In Kh1, if you cast fire in the middle of a ground combo, the spell is cast instantly, with no waiting time at all.

If you go to Olympus Coliseum to get the thunder spell before beating Wonderland, it will almost always stun the Trickmaster and make him drop hp balls.

When you block attacks from the monkey heartless, they have an animation where they hop on one foot and hold their stubbed toes.

You can actually lose the first fight against darkside, since the end result is the same: being swallowed by darkness.

At the End of the World, when you go through the tiny sections of each previous world, the item you get is the one you got from the boss of each world. Like Brave Warrior from Guard Armor/Traverse Town, Ifrit's Horn from Trickmaster/Wonderland, etc.

Gram

Banned
Awards
At the End of the World, when you go through the tiny sections of each previous world, the item you get is the one you got from the boss of each world. Like Brave Warrior from Guard Armor/Traverse Town, Ifrit's Horn from Trickmaster/Wonderland, etc.

Never noticed that one ^ o_0

thinkpink

In Hercules Cup in KH1, it's supposed to have 10 "Seeds", yet it goes straight from 3rd Seed ("Flying Pirates") to 1st Seed (Hercules). I actually played this cup multiple times to make sure it wasn't a mistake on my part P:

inverse K-blade7

In Hercules Cup in KH1, it's supposed to have 10 "Seeds", yet it goes straight from 3rd Seed ("Flying Pirates") to 1st Seed (Hercules). I actually played this cup multiple times to make sure it wasn't a mistake on my part P:
How many tries did it take you to beat Hercules? Sora will be the seed of whatever the last round he made it to is. He starts as 10th, but after you beat it, Herc should be second seed. The flying pirates might have been second seed before you beat them.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
If you press the triangle button while locked-on to an enemy, that will guarantee Donald & Goofy target that enemy. If you're not locked on to anything, when you press the triangle button, Donald and Goofy come over to wherever you are (in battle).

You can keep the Pot Centipede in just the first area of the boss battle if you keep it from forming a body enough times. It can also break open so that all the areas in the city are open during the boss fight (plus 20 billion pots from all over the place).

When you go back to the rabbit hole at the beginning of Wonderland (where Sora and co. fell down at the beginning) and fight all the Heartless there, a chest will appear. I think you can do this just after you've locked the Keyhole there and then again after all the new Hollow Bastion Heartless appear everywhere after defeating Rikunort. Also, in Wonderland, in one of the versions of Bizarre Room where the candles are on the floor, you can cut the wire/whatever it is underneath the purple pedestal on the wall, and the teddy bear will fall into the chair. If you go back to where you fought Trickmaster after doing that, you can swap the bear back in forth to bring the book or the clock into physical form. You get an item from the book, but you can move the clock to the side to reveal a shortcut (I can't remember to where exactly).

In Neverland, if you have Peter Pan in your party before you fight Antisora, when you get to the two doors, if you go to the one where Wendy and Kairi were supposedly at, it has a scene with Peter hitting the door. I didn't notice that for a while, because I rarely had Peter in my party (because I hate him) and just went into the door with the Trinity to get to Hook's cabin.

Gram

Banned
Awards
You can keep the Pot Centipede in just the first area of the boss battle if you keep it from forming a body enough times. It can also break open so that all the areas in the city are open during the boss fight (plus 20 billion pots from all over the place).
dsM2LPB.jpg
This is by far the most useful thing I've ever learned in this thread, wish I had noticed that sooner!!!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
As indicated by the title of the thread, it's nothing major, but when I was soaking it in last night, I tried to run back to Aurora's stained glass from Belle's, but couldn't because the stairs disappear once you go far enough. Guess I never turned back in a previous playthrough. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back