• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

link between riku and MX apprentice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That seems likely too. That also reminds me of how someone told melificent about MX's goal and how Ds was one of the ones who could have told her

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
That seems likely too. That also reminds me of how someone told melificent about MX's goal and how Ds was one of the ones who could have told her

Double agent. MX probably beats him. He is most likely the one that squeled.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i can't believe i never noticed this >.<

now i feel really stupid and rightly so XD. i must have missed it when this was pointed out the first time.

ughh....are you talking about the keyblade and weapon of darkness? if so, it might not be a direct connection to riku and DS

KHearts35

My theory is that maybe MX apprentice has the same dark style as Riku's power. My believes is that after Ansem(Xehanort's heartless) became a real heartless, he wields both old MX and DS power in the past memory (darkness lingers in the body). After that, he gave Riku the power of DS (that could almost explain the clothes thing) and Riku use his power of darkness. So dark aura, dark firaga, and dark break must have belong to DS but then given to Riku by Xehanort's heartless.

PrimeTime

maybe riku was able to sport a helmet too but he didnt want just so he can show off to sora hes stronger .....and for the DS, since he wants to be more mysterious so he keeps it on .....

man why are we making up theories for some1 who just posted up pics ?? lol close this

Summonerbrandon

This is my theory. I think that Master Xehanort's apprentice was fused along with Terra somehow at the end of the Keyblade War, which made Xehanort, which allows the memories of Xemnas to know about Aqua in KH2+FM. This is also since Xehanort's heartless gave Riku the powers of darkness & resembles a little bit of Master Xehanort & his dark apprentice.

Allister Rose

French Lover
This is my theory. I think that Master Xehanort's apprentice was fused along with Terra somehow at the end of the Keyblade War, which made Xehanort, which allows the memories of Xemnas to know about Aqua in KH2+FM. This is also since Xehanort's heartless gave Riku the powers of darkness & resembles a little bit of Master Xehanort & his dark apprentice.

i wonder why so much fusion, i dont see where people came up with that. we seen ansem (XH) take over RIku's body and kicking his heart outside of his body and sending it to kh door. maybe it's similar to that. DS kicks out Terra's heart and takes over.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i think they just look the same because they were both apprentices or watever to Ansem SoD and master xehanort

Last edited:

slymaster16

Similar Outfits, Their weapons have eyes on them, they hold their keyblades the same way, and Nomura said that Riku didn't get his dark outfit by coincidence, so that also probably makes them connected.

Radon

mofo
Also in that new trailer his voice supposedly sounds young. Also Nomura said his voice is important (or something like that) so it would wouldn't surprise me if it were Rikus' voice. But the connection? I believe it's something to do with Xehanort.

ReverseUnversed

Similar Outfits, Their weapons have eyes on them, they hold their keyblades the same way, and Nomura said that Riku didn't get his dark outfit by coincidence, so that also probably makes them connected.

Well, this could be a coincidence in the design's part. I don't think Riku and the Dark Soldier are connected in that way. Also, Riku's Dark Mode suit has a Heartless emblem on the chest, only without the "thorns", while the Dark Soldier's suit lacks an emblem. Either way, I really don't think they have some sort of connection. Got it?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Dude no need to be so harsh in all your posts

I fail to see how I am being harsh at all, my dear friend.

Also in that new trailer his voice supposedly sounds young. Also Nomura said his voice is important (or something like that) so it would wouldn't surprise me if it were Rikus' voice.

While it is quite possible, I believe it is someone else, seeing as how Nomura has stated that the VA for DS was very hard to acquire and very well-known or something along those lines. I doubt Riku's VA would be hard to acquire.

Either way, I really don't think they have some sort of connection. Got it?

DS and Riku are obviously connected to some extent.

CJCarter

And some guys out there believe that Xehanort (the complete being of Xemnas and "Ansem") is the Dark Soldier!
Well, lets examine that theory then: I think Xehanort was DS. Why? Because Riku, when controlled by Xehanort in KH1, wore a suit sorta kinda similar to DS. Maybe he held onto it? And the reason for the differences in appearance (the Heartless symbol) was because it was created by his Heartless, whereas DS would've still been full-on human at the time? Who knows, I'm just spitballin here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back