• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lindsay Lohan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud321

Got admitted into rehab yesterday.

True story.

Read the newspaper.

She's an "alcholic".

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
not surprised. Did you read about her in this weeks magazines? she is doing heavy prescription drug painkillers, and drinking at the same time- that can kill you. It seems like she does not care about life or anything else except drinking and partying all the time now.

cloud321

It's kind of sad actually, she wasn't that bad of an actress in her early years.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
i think shes a great actress i just wasnt really into her music.
i do like her. i think it's pretty sad thats shes been getting into so much drugs and stuff. i hope she gets better :]

cloud321

What would drive you to take drugs when you're incredibly rich and you can basically do as you please?

Shadukai X

Banned
I'm sorry, but until I see some sort of proof, I don't believe you.

Its Standard Routine.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is actually true, you know. I've been reading in magazines for the past few months that she's been hitting an all time low and I'm not surprised she's gone to rehab.

Now you see this is what happens when young celebrities are put under pressure in the spotlight with everyone watching them all the time. It's just not right. I'm not really surprised that she's in rehab.

She's an ok actress and all, I do hope that she'll be all right.

Little_Red

betch.
well, i hope she comes out of her drinking thing. she used to be so nice and curvy before, and now she's just skinny, no real curves. i hope she gains weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back