• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Life's Struggle..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziphiroth

I DONT CARE IF THEY CRITisize.. ill continue this damn story... lol but anywho.. ill work on a new chapter by monday

Endgame

:D
Ah, I see my crusade against really illeterate people who think they can write fanfictions has been carried on in my absense. DS and Mr, I congratulate you on your choice of n00b to pwn.

Look, Zipper-man, or whatever the crap your name is, the fact is, your fanfiction is simply a self-promoting load of bovine excretement that can't survive without your n00b friends bumping your thread. It has no clear storyline, it's basically a cannon story, with cannon characters, and shows no signs of -any- attempt at originality. Simply put, You Fail.

Now please, if you want to continue it, go ahead. It's not my problem. Simply rest assured, however, that it is very, very -bad-.

If you want to see how to write a -real- fanfic, click the link in my sig.

Ziphiroth

(ofcorse i still want to and to those who are wasting space flaming my fic.. GO TO HELL! lol anyways... there is a clear story line.. its all behind the scenes, you just have to be smart enough to see it you blind old bastards.)

Chapter Ten: "No More I Said!"

Ziphiroth's White wing is now colored red as it soaks in the blood. An eerie light emits from Zi's chest as he begins healing himself. He lifts into the air as the light grows brighter. The wound that was giving to him by Sephiroth is now a glowing silver scar, as he plants his feet onto the ground lightly and walks over to the fallen comrades.

Zi kneels down and smiles as he touches Leon's face and he rises slowly with the same eerie light coming from the wound. Then Fearo, and Yuffie. "This world is going to be gone soon. We must get on the move. Fearo gather everyone you can and get out of here to Traverse town. The Holy Ground is not safe anymore!" Zi says as he begins walking out the door Sora steps into the church and smiles "What happened here? Did I miss the fun?" as he looks into the statue's eyes and a Keyhole opens up. He whips out the Keyblade and seals it.

Zi now continues "You must leave now!" as he grabs Leon, Yuffie, and Sora, and runs out the door. He grabs Sora by under the arms as Yuffie and Leon run to the gummi ship and take off back to Traverse town. Zi and sora are flying though the realms by Zi's wings. They land on the Traverse town clock ontop the gizmo shop and sits down "Sora," Zi begins, "How do you always miss the fight? And wheres Riku?" he asks.

Sora says "I don't know either, but thats not going to stop me from searching for Riku or Kairi!" as smiles saying as they sits there watching the sky.

END CHAPTER! (sorry for being short. next one will be better promise!)

Mr.

Zetsumi said:
Ah, I see my crusade against really illeterate people who think they can write fanfictions has been carried on in my absense. DS and Mr, I congratulate you on your choice of n00b to pwn.

Look, Zipper-man, or whatever the crap your name is, the fact is, your fanfiction is simply a self-promoting load of bovine excretement that can't survive without your n00b friends bumping your thread. It has no clear storyline, it's basically a cannon story, with cannon characters, and shows no signs of -any- attempt at originality. Simply put, You Fail.

Now please, if you want to continue it, go ahead. It's not my problem. Simply rest assured, however, that it is very, very -bad-.

If you want to see how to write a -real- fanfic, click the link in my sig.

Do you notice, Zetsumi, how n00b fanfictions get lots of attention, yet literate start-up fanfictions (like mine, for example), haven't even gotten past the first page with two LONG chapters and a third LONG one coming up?
It's...strange, to say the least. O__o

dark_dutchman said:
i saw that, it evolving into a great fic

Thank you. ^.^
*keeps editting his story and that carp*

dark_dutchman

on the fine line between being depressed and being
Do you notice, Zetsumi, how n00b fanfictions get lots of attention, yet literate start-up fanfictions (like mine, for example), haven't even gotten past the first page with two LONG chapters and a third LONG one coming up?
It's...strange, to say the least. O__o

it's because the people are too lazy to read the long chapters. if you cut them in smaller chapters and post them with a day between them. if you do that lazy people will read it and it looks like you write every night.

P.S: nice chap Zi

Mr.

dark_dutchman said:
it's because the people are too lazy to read the long chapters. if you cut them in smaller chapters and post them with a day between them. if you do that lazy people will read it and it looks like you write every night.

P.S: nice chap Zi

Oompa-Loompa them if they're lazy.
Long novels don't cut their chapters down into mini-chapters, and they sell bagillions of copies.
SMURFS. T-T *flies off*

True_Separation

in my home, of course...nah it's around japan
DAMN.

Mr. what do you worry about? Your fanfic's so original and good, but some people need something attractive so they want to open it, that's all
\beats me, if i'm wrong/
\face it, the truth for meh/

dunno if dark dutchman is right though, basically i like novels, but mehh, people somethings got bored if it's too descriptive and long, except if they have something attractive inside (even The Da Vinci Code, meh I haven't read that, why i care?)
\this previous paragraph didn't come from an official pro's wise words/

now Mr. haven't you commented the previous chapter?
not really improves in my opinion, but i think the story is clear, yeah yeah

\BAKA!/

Mr.

True_Separation said:
DAMN.

Mr. what do you worry about? Your fanfic's so original and good, but some people need something attractive so they want to open it, that's all
\beats me, if i'm wrong/
\face it, the truth for meh/

dunno if dark dutchman is right though, basically i like novels, but mehh, people somethings got bored if it's too descriptive and long, except if they have something attractive inside (even The Da Vinci Code, meh I haven't read that, why i care?)
\this previous paragraph didn't come from an official pro's wise words/

now Mr. haven't you commented the previous chapter?
not really improves in my opinion, but i think the story is clear, yeah yeah

\BAKA!/

Actually, no, I haven't. X__x
You see, I have a long chapter because I need space for it TO FLOW.

But talking about it here would be spammy, SO, I shall review the last chapter...
*flies off*

Ziphiroth

good job True_Seperation for seeing the story :) lol

its not all really self promotion guys... actually the begining of this was trying to get across the point of the begining... plus in the begining of KH1 it was really all clear was it? lol now its getting more clear like a warm summers day that was rainy lol ttyl

Ziphiroth

ill do my best Mr. but whats the review on the last chap. from me? lol how was it? better than the begining?

Mr.

Ziphiroth said:
ill do my best Mr. but whats the review on the last chap. from me? lol how was it? better than the begining?

Thing is, I think you need to change Ziphiroth a WEE BIT. .__.
He's a godmoder.
Fly through space WTF? Sephiroth can't do that.

Oh, and only Cloud can kill Sephiroth.

All in all, I just suggest you write some one-shots, go to In the Spotlight, get a beta, and have him/her help you with this fanfiction.

KH_Fan_4_eva

*Takes deep breath*
Thanks to my friends im not going to go crazy(I go crazy for no reason sometimes)
anyway...
HEY IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR AGES!

Ziphiroth

then how does seph fly in KH2? plus he doesnt even need to fly though the space.. he teleports... i dont see him really needing to fly... and i KNOW! cloud is the only one sho can kill him.. i just havnt gotten that far yet.. gimmie some time.. hes probably gonna be in in the next chap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back