• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Life's Struggle..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziphiroth

((I'm new.. give me a chance..))

First main Characters..
Ziphiroth (Sephiroth's brother.)
Sephiroth (evil enemy.)
Sora (Duh..)
Riku (duh..)
Kairi (omg if you dont know this im gonna..)
Lilli (is in love with Ziphiroth)

Chapter one. New friend

There was a boy once named Ziphiroth. He always wore a black trenchcoat, and black boots. Most people feared him as he had one White wing and one Black wing on him. His brother Sephiroth was always fighting with him ever since they were little. Ziphiroth then one day looked at his fathers sword, a large blade with a hook on the hilt and a large handle, and decided to take it. he walked around and smirked as he left it hooked on his shoulder and between his wings. Ziphiroth then seen his brother one day branding a long, crecent blade. Sephiroth called it the Masamune. Sephiroth then turned to Ziphiroth and laughed dashing at him and trying to slash him then disappearing. (Very Vague i know..)

Ziphiroth then one day decides to explore. He comes across Sora and Riku one day and walks up to them and says nothing but leers at them. Riku looks at him and wonders a bit. Sora gives a friendly smile and says "Hi! You must be new to destiny island. I'm Sora.. and grouch-pants over there is Riku. What's your name?" Ziphiroth looks at them and wonders for a moment then says "M-my name? It's umm.. Zi.. Just call me Zi."

Sora looks at him and says "Zi? ok.. I can live with that, i guess.." Ziphiroth looks at him oddly and Sora exclaims "I like your wings." and Ziphiroth simply replies "Thank you.." and smiles a bit. Sora looks at him and says "Come with me i want to see something really quick." and begins walking away with Riku saying nothing but at his heels. Ziphiroth follows wondering what the hell hes doing. "Whats is it?" Ziphiroth says. "Up there.." Sora says quickly, pointing up. "The stick thats a bit worn down. Can you get it?"

Ziphiroth smiles and says "Sure.." and flies up and easily plucks it from the tree. "Whats so big about it?" he asks. Sora takes it and brands it like a sword at Ziphiroth and smiles "Now you get one?" and Ziphiroth smiles and says "Sure." Flying up to get one.

He comes back down and smiles holding it like his own sword over his shoulder and Sora takes a swing at him. Ziphiroth steps back but is hit in the shin on the down swing. "Ha got you!" he says smiling. Riku walks away and laughs "I hope you get better Sora.. you'll need it." as he laughs some more and gets out of sight as the battle continues.

Ziphiroth takes a swing at Sora but he blocks it and they become into a deadlock. "Now Zi.. lets see what you got!" he says stepping back and dashing at him and Ziphiroth steps to the side and grabs him by the colar throwing him into a tree. Sora gets up "Ow.. my head. Jerk!" he yells and takes a few swings missing but then hits Ziphiroth in the shoulder "Ow!" he yells smiling then Sora swings again hitting Ziphiroth in the leg and he falls to the ground laughing and Sora sits down laughing hard.

End of chapter one..

((if anyone wants to give ideas ill hear them out and put you in the fic too if you like. just give char info if you want me too.. story plot is set but twists could be helpful..))

Last edited:

Ziphiroth

thanks dutchman.. ur the first stranger to say that LOL ill work on it right away maybe have it out by later

(((working on it RIGHT NOW! WHEEE!!! lol)))

Ziphiroth

Chapter Two. 'My Savior!'

Ziphiroth and Sora continue training a bit more. After about an hour they take a break and from no where a girl comes running from the forest. A small girl with brown hair with blonde highlights, a nice athletic body, and a small stick in her hand, comes screaming as she runs for her life from about thirty heartless. "What are the Heartless doing here?" Ziphiroth says as he gets to his feet and takes to the air. Ziphiroth lands, both hands now in the handle os his blade as he says "Buster Strike!" slashing the sword down to the ground from his shoulder and it creates a shockwave slaying all the Heartless in the area.

Ziphiroth turns to the girl now hiding behind a tree and says "It's ok. There gone now." The fridged girl comes from behind the tree droping her stick and says "Thank you!" and runs to him hugging him tightly. Ziphiroth looks at her and smiles then looks in her eyes and feels somthing but cant place his finger on it.

"Got a new friend there I see Zi!" Sora says as Ziphiroth and the girl take a small step away from eachother. "You could say that Sora.." Riku and Kairi show up and smile as they see the girl. Kairi says "New girl, What's your name?" she says "Lilli." and blushes a bit then looks at Ziphiroth and smiles "This man saved me!" and grabs onto him again. "It was nothing." Ziphiroth says, "I'm Zi.." he continues smiling then looks down at Lilli and lets go walking out towards the beach.

((Sorry gotta wait to see what happens :p lol ))

Ziphiroth

Chapter Three. New Love.

Ziphiroth was headed down to the beach as the others go into the cabins. The sun begins to det as Lilli walks next and sit by Ziphiroth. Zi is already sitting. He looks to his side and sees her "How are you Lilli?" he asks as she replies "I'm fine thanks to you Zi. Thank you." she says as she stares into his eyes then breaks it. they both look off into the setting sun. Ziphiroth says "This is really romantic." and she just says sweetly "Yeah."

Lilli looks over at Ziphiroth and smiles as he looks back at her. Lilli leans in towards Ziphiroth and closes her eyes. Zi does the same. Slowly they move toward eachother. They touch and kiss slowly. Sora yells from the dock "OOooooOOoHH!" as he smiles and runs away The two just ignore him and break the kiss slowly they open there eyes. A single heartless appears behind them but Zi just swings his arm around and bats him away and it disappears. "Heh.." he says to himself.

Lilli looks into his deep silver eyes and becomes lost. Zi feels now also as hes dived into her ice blue eyes and is drowning in love. Ziphiroth gets up after the sun completly set and says "Do you have a place to stay?" and Lilli says "No, I just got here." so he smiles and says "Come on.." and picks her up flying away and lands in a cave in the mountain side saying "This is my place."

In the small cave there is a fridge, a bed, a small couch and a few cave scratchings. Ziphiroth smiles and flops down onto his bed. Lilli smiles some and lays down next to him saying "Good night, Zi" and he replies "Night Lilli."

Last edited:

Ziphiroth

ok just for you

Chapter Four: DarkSide of the Island.

They awake the next morning to an earthquake. Both Lilli and Ziphiroth spring to their feet as Ziphiroth sling his blade over his shoulder and grabs Lilli and flies out of his place. As he circles around trying to see the cause.

As they circle the small mountain top Lilli points out a large black figure and screams shrilly. "Darkside." Ziphiroth says as he flies down and sets he on the ground out of harms way yet still so she can watch. Riku and Sora and side by side as Ziphiroth comes up behind and says "Hiya fellas. Lets take him.." as he takes off and Riku and Sora split Zi comes from behind, Sora on the left and Riku in front. Riku jumps at Darkside but it bats him away like a fly. Sora quickly cast Cure and Ziphiroth flies up yelling "Hellios Dance!" as he swings over his blade and puts his feet on the hilt and kicks launching it at darkside. It pierces strait through as Ziphiroth says "String!" and jerks his hand back. It comes flying back to his hand and he catches it, slinging it back over his shoulder. Sora smirks and jumps at his at the same time as Riku. It bats Sora away and Riku strikes it in the head. Ziphiroth smirks and says "Now ur turn bro!" as he fliesi n and slices the head of DarkSide quickly. Darkside falls to the ground easily and Ziphiroth smirks landing on the ground as it disappears.

Riku looks at Ziphiroth and says "Brother?" Ziphiroth says "Sephiroth.." and turns back to Lilli and walks towards her Riku and Sora look at him wierd. Lilli asks "How did you do that?" and Ziphiroth says "Elementary my dear Lilli!" They both laugh and smiles as they walk off to the forest and smile at eachother, and kiss just before they continue on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back