• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Life's Struggle..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziphiroth

Zi now continues "You must leave now!" as he grabs Leon, Yuffie, and Sora, and runs out the door. He grabs Sora by under the arms as Yuffie and Leon run to the gummi ship and take off back to Traverse town. Zi and sora are flying though the realms by Zi's wings. They land on the Traverse town clock ontop the gizmo shop and sits down "Sora," Zi begins, "How do you always miss the fight? And wheres Riku?" he asks.

Sora says "I don't know either, but thats not going to stop me from searching for Riku or Kairi!" as smiles saying as they sits there watching the sky.

((RECAP!!))

Chapter 10: "The World is HUGE!"

Ziphiroth and Sora climb down the tower and walk to an abandon house and sit down falling asleep.

The next morning Ziphiroth waked up and his wings have disappeared. Zi jumps out of bed, his coat flailing around, and runs to a mirrior. He sees no glorious white feathers on his back. No giant angel wings! Zi turns to Sora and says "Uh-oh.." as he walks out of the house and looks around. The morning light stings his eyes as the pierce through the trees like knives.

Lilli comes running towards Zi and smiles yelling "Hey! Your awake!" as she jumps up onto him and smiles kissing him. She gets down and looks up at the glum hero. She asks "Whats wrong?" in her sweet little angelic voice. Zi replies "The World, it's, so big! How are we ever going to find Rikku and Kairi?" and Lilli says to him sweetly "Don't worry Zi. We will find them!"

She turns and begins walking away then turns back "Zi?" as he turns to her and says "Hmm?"
"Why did Sephiroth call you Brother?"
"Why do you think?"
"Don't tell me your actually that lunatics BROTHER!"
"Yes.. Sadly.. Along with Fearo.."
"Oh.. I see now!"

As just then Fearo walks out from around the corner and smiles saying "I'll help you find Rikku and Kairi Zi!" and Leon, Yuffie, and Soracome walking out of the house. Sora says "Looks like we're all going to find them, together!"

Ziphiroth, Leon, Yuffie, Sora, Lilli, and Fearo, all begins walking down the street, headed towards the exit. They reach it as the wings come fluttering out of his back. He jumps into the air streatching them out as he swings down picking up Lilli. Leon, Yuffie, and Sora get into the gummi ship. Fearo streatched out his own crimson red wings. They all take off and Lilli asks Zi "Where are we headed?"
"Twilight town!" Zi replies quickly.

They all land safely in Twilight town as Zi sets Lilli down, Fearo lands softly as his wings get sucked back into his back, and Sora, Leon and Yuffie walk in through the gates as they spot a man in a black cloak all time stops except for two, Zi and Sora. They walk forward as the man says "You don't remember me, Roxas?"
Sora looks at him oddly and says "Did you just call me Roxas?!"

As the man pulls down his hood, his long, spiked back, Crimson locks are revealed. Axel looks at them and says "Look you have a new friend! What did you forget about me?"

Sora looks at Zi then to Axel saying "My name is Sora and he's Zi.. Who are you?" as the keyblade apears in Sora's hand and Ziphiroth's own Giant sword appears hooked onto his shoulder and he pulls it over and it begins transforming into another Keyblade!

"I am Axel," he says quickly as he disappears into a cloud of darkness.

All time goes back to normal as they look at eachother and the blades disappear. The others look at Sora and Zi and ask "What happen.." Zi just replies "nothing" as he puts his hand on Sora's chest as he was about to spill everything.
END CHAPTER!

Hows that?

Last edited:

KH_Fan_4_eva

OMG ITS DEAD!HAVE TO MAKE IT COME BACK TO LIFE!*runs around trying to find a phone when there's one right next to me*WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

See this sorta stuff happens when i dont go on a fanfic for a while......

*Crys*I need this fanfic to come back to life......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back