• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Life's Struggle..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

The same thing happend to me!When I first started my fan fic no one came so I kept on doing more chapters then people started coming!Maybe the same will happen with you so just do some more chapters and see what happens!

Ziphiroth

next chapter is coming tonight gamegirl... and KH and Dutchman.. im sorry to bust up your fun but do you gotta talk about that in MY fic? lol use PM please lol i think its odd ur drawing attention away from mine >.< LoL

KH_Fan_4_eva

Ziphiroth said:
next chapter is coming tonight gamegirl... and KH and Dutchman.. im sorry to bust up your fun but do you gotta talk about that in MY fic? lol use PM please lol i think its odd ur drawing attention away from mine >.< LoL
:( ok I'll stop.......

Ziphiroth

((bump/new chap))

Chapter 5: Destiny Entwined

Ziphiroth and Lilli are walking through the woods. Ziphiroth smiles and pulls out a small, star-shaped, fruit. It was a Paopu fruit! "Want to try it?" Ziphiroth asks. Lilli says "Sure!" and takes half and eats it, as Ziphiroth eats his own half of it. Ziphiroth says after he's down "Taste like peaches!" Lilli laughs and smiles as he give Zi a kiss.

Ziphiroth smiles and kisses her back as another earthquake happens. Who is it this time? Ziphiroth thought as he and Lilli go running out of the forest. They look up to see Sephiroth as he brands the Masamune and says "Brother.. I have finally found you!" as he dashes towards Ziphiroth. Zi steps to the side and grabs Seph by the colar of his coat and throws him into a nearby tree, "Nice try bro." he says and smirks as Sephiroth gets up bleeding from the mouth. "Now, your turn Ziphiroth!" he says as he dashes at him. Ziphiroth quickly whips his own sword off of his shoulder and blocks as they turn into a deadlock.

"Brother.. The end of this world is now!" Sephiroth said as he jumps back and raises his hand into the air and create's a vortex sucking everything in. Sora, Riku, and Kairi are gone. Ziphiroth spreads his wings and smirks as Lilli gets throw into the vortex and disappears. Sephiroth laughs and disappears. The World itself is being sucked into the vortex as our hero Zi flies off the world saying "Sorry Desitiny Island.. I will bring you back!" as he flies away.

Missing Lilli, as he flies through the areas and lands in Traverse town. He get up and looks around and frowns a bit. "Where is she.." he says and begins walkign around as he spots someone with blonde hair and a white-tee, with goggles on his head. He walks up to him and says "Have you seen a girl about this tall," he raises his hand parallel with the ground, "With brown hair with blonde highlights?" the man replies "Nope, Sorry can't help ya. My name is Cid. I can help out with other things though." He said as Ziphiroth looks at him and says "I'm Zi..."

((HAHA! gotta wait..))

Ziphiroth

((Bump//new chap... ok people.. some parts of the story are now going to be told from Ziphiroth and others from Lilli.. be sure
to watch for the changes.. they will be noted..))

Chapter Six. New beginnings.

Cid looks at Zi and smiles. "Well, are you going to just stand there mouth agap or are you gonna buy somthing?" Cid says as Zi looks at him "Buy?" he said with an inquizitive look to his face. "Yeah, buy.. with Munny.." Zi looks again even more confused "Munny?" Cid replies, "I see.. you need munny to buy things in these towns. its how we live.." "Ok.. but i have none.." Zi says. Zi walks out without another word as he begins laughing to himself "This place is really strange" he says as he walks out of the shop.

"You dont have time to get depressed.. and I can see you know that." a voice comes from no where and says this. Ziphiroth looks over to the side of the building and sees a man in all black with a scar across his face wielding a gunblade. It was Leon! Ziphiroth looks at him and says "Who are you?" Leon replies, "The names Leon and dont forget it." "Zi.." he says easily. Leon walks over to Zi and attempts to sock him in the stomach hard. Ziphiroth steps to the side and laughs "Too slow." he says as he grabs Leon by the neck and puts his foot behind his leg, triping him. "Not bad.." Leon says," but can you keep up with this?" he continues as he smpins around trying to trip Zi. Zi laughs and jumps into the air spreading his wings. "Hmm.. forgot about that one.." Leon said as he got up and looked at Zi. Leon looks at him and says "Truce." holding out a hand offering a shake and friendship. Ziphiroth gladly returned to the ground and accepted it shaking his hand. "Come this way.." Leon said as he began walking to the back to the second District.

Ziphiroth followed. They pushed open the big double doors and proceeded on. About two-hundred Heartless attacked and Ziphiroth took to the air as Leon swung his blade around. "Earth-Wake!" Ziphiroth said as he slung his blade down into the ground. Leon was smart and jumped just as it hit the ground. The blade emmited a shock-wave as all the heartless fell to their knees and disappeared.

"Good job.." Leon said as Ziphiroth said "String!" and pulled his hand back catching his blade as it flew to him. "Meh.. I could have done better.." Ziphiroth replied. Zi landed as he looked around and seen a shadow moving. Zi ignored it and continued on.

Ziphiroth

thnks pplz and yes dutchman it makes mine look like a million times better... lol jk man its ok but not somthing i would rave about ...sorry... lol another chap coming tomorrow in the morning...
~LOVE, PEACE, AND CHICKEN GREESE!~

Ziphiroth

((bump)) fine then.. dont reply.. i see how it is >.< lol jk how have you guys been? i been alright... if i get a hit on this in the next hour or so ill post a new chap... ttyl ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back