• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Levelling up question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I lent my friend Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 to introduce her to the game series(Like, everyone she's friends with has played it, even our Drama Teacher, so I thought she might as well start) and she started playing today but she's having a bit of levelling up problems. I can't remember if it's true or not so this is going to be a quick thread and as soon as I am satisfied with the answer, I'll close.

She's trying to level up in Wonderland so she can beat the cards and the tower, however she believes that when Goofy kills the Heartless she was attacking, all the experience goes to Goofy. I believe the experience is shared between the trio. Wise members of KHI, is Goofy an experience hoarder or is she mistaken?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I lent my friend Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 to introduce her to the game series(Like, everyone she's friends with has played it, even our Drama Teacher, so I thought she might as well start) and she started playing today but she's having a bit of levelling up problems. I can't remember if it's true or not so this is going to be a quick thread and as soon as I am satisfied with the answer, I'll close.

She's trying to level up in Wonderland so she can beat the cards and the tower, however she believes that when Goofy kills the Heartless she was attacking, all the experience goes to Goofy. I believe the experience is shared between the trio. Wise members of KHI, is Goofy an experience hoarder or is she mistaken?

It should be shared, to my knowledge.

Hense90

That's true... no matter who kills the heartless, the EXP always get shared between the trio...

Nov

Awards
Yeah, the EXP is shared. I think it might seem that Goofy is an experience hoarder because they don't usually level up at the same time. If I recall correctly, Goofy is the one who levels up first and Sora levels up last.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
goofy's usually higher though. i found him to have more exp to start with,about 4,000 more than sora (which isn't that much later in the game) and donald has about 2,000 more sora. so, goofy would usually be a level higher than sora, and then when sora levels up goofy levels up again not so long after.

leveling up goes like this: goofy > donald > sora

your friend just has to keep training so sora does more damage and takes less, that battle was horrible for me. make sure you have some means of curing too, listed as a shortcut for X or O

Love Machine

strut strut strut

You don't go to my school, do you? My Drama Teacher loves FF and KH as well.

Anywho, Goofy is always a higher level than Sora and Goofy. XP is shared evenly between every party member in every world.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Anywho, Goofy is always a higher level than Sora and Goofy. XP is shared evenly between every party member in every world.

Lol, how do I unlock the second Goofy if I may ask?

But it's true, Goofy has always the highest level and everyone gets the same EXP. ;)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No I do not, he doesn't like FF because of the turn based system.

That you everyone for your replies! I figured it was shared but I hadn't played the game in a long time and she was worried Goofy was getting levels ahead of her :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back