• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Can you read, dude?
*were
*quiet
*They're
*level
*remove a

I know what they're doing.
Anyway, ChocobosComet, how long would you say it takes you per level right now?

I dunno, around 2 hours maybe? Maybe a little more? I stopped counting because I lost interest. I'm kinda a KH pro so I wouldn't compare my status to anyone else's.

I'm back to leveling because DMC4 was pissing me off. Stupid Bloody Palace. Stupid Dante. I'm on level 74.

C

Colours

I dunno, around 2 hours maybe? Maybe a little more? I stopped counting because I lost interest. I'm kinda a KH pro so I wouldn't compare my status to anyone else's.

I'm back to leveling because DMC4 was pissing me off. Stupid Bloody Palace. Stupid Dante. I'm on level 74.

I'm lvl 41 now, I guess I am really bored.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
You can do it, mate!
Have you got any special attacks and lotsa AP? Or do you miss out on the goods when you lvl Roxas up to 99?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
You miss out on alot because most abilities are earned from beating bosses and the like. Roxas can't use drive forms (obviosly) because Sora doesn't get them until he meets the three good fairies. He can't use magic because like certian abilities you have to defeat bosses/missions to acquire them.

Basically he's on steroids right now, EXP +, kills dusks in one smack, dodges faster. He's the Friggin' Hulk.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Well I just hit level 76. It has officially reached the level of insanity, its getting harder and harder to lvl up.

Almost there, gotta keep telling myself that. Yeah, who am I kidding? These last 23 levels are gonna last forever. Dx

Keep fightin' Phil! You can do it!

C

Colours

Well I just hit level 76. It has officially reached the level of insanity, its getting harder and harder to lvl up.

Almost there, gotta keep telling myself that. Yeah, who am I kidding? These last 23 levels are gonna last forever. Dx

Keep fightin' Phil! You can do it!

It's hard*cries*
lvl 40 hurts with roxas, they should have gave us more nobodies to fight./:

Into Oblivion

It's hard*cries*
lvl 40 hurts with roxas, they should have gave us more nobodies to fight./:
I agree. And wider varieties. I just started and I'm at level 5(nothing compared to you) and you can only fight Dusks and thoses things with the spikes that go undergroun.*forgets the name*
And you guys are leveling up at the part where DiZ says go to the mansion, right? I want to make sure I'm in a good place.

C

Colours

I agree. And wider varieties. I just started and I'm at level 5(nothing compared to you) and you can only fight Dusks and thoses things with the spikes that go undergroun.*forgets the name*
And you guys are leveling up at the part where DiZ says go to the mansion, right? I want to make sure I'm in a good place.

Well yeah.~
I've been lvling him up for quite some time now so..........

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
They're called assasins.

Wait wait wait. *waves hands* Your doing pre Mansion? I've been doing The Station of Calling. That's what we were supposed to be doing. Ah crap.......at least Axel's gonna go down in one hit now.

Lvl 78 btw.

Into Oblivion

They're called assasins.

Wait wait wait. *waves hands* Your doing pre Mansion? I've been doing The Station of Calling. That's what we were supposed to be doing. Ah crap.......at least Axel's gonna go down in one hit now.

Lvl 78 btw.

Oh......
Should I start over and just go there to level up? Are there a lot of nobodies to face?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Oh......
Should I start over and just go there to level up? Are there a lot of nobodies to face?

Its cool, we all make mistakes. :3
What level are you on? If you've past the 15 point mark then just continue where you are. There's no sense in wasting your effort.

*laughs histerically and begins to cry* No. Dx I've been cycling the same 10 Dusks over and over again. Kill me? Please? This is hell. Dx

C

Colours

They're called assasins.

Lvl 78 btw.

I'm in the masion, so that is why your lvling up fast. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back