• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I didn't cheat. I'm talking crazy CG ping pong Blitzball on Keyblade action for 19 hours of brain melting hell.

I for one NEVER want to set foot in the Station of Calling again. I made it to lvl 47 and by that point I wanted to shove Destati AND Yoko Shimomura up a Dusk's zipper hole. I could go back since I still have a save but, I wont.....like ever. Thats why if Sora can accomplish his/her goal I'm going to offer so much random rep. She/he deserves it if she/he can sustain THAT level of patience.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Level 16 for me, and it only took me and hour. But I don't really see a point going to level 99, that's like wasting 7 or more days out of your life.

C

Colours

Level 16 for me, and it only took me and hour. But I don't really see a point going to level 99, that's like wasting 7 or more days out of your life.

Well if your a big fan of KH it wouldn't watse your life.
I'm on lvl 20.

C

Colours

If your bored then what life is there to be wasted? Obviously playing ANY game could be defined as "wasting your life" if you want to put it that way Ven.

True.
Exactly.XDXDXD
I wondr if I could get roxas to lvl 99.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Go for it Phil. You've got my support.

I might even continue since I'm halfway there. I haven't played FM+ in a while anyway.

Hell, make a party out of it. Anyone that wants to attempt this has my support. Its a long, long, incredibly, mindnumbingly long endeavor though and even the most composed of player tend to start drooling like zombies after lvl 20.

C

Colours

Go for it Phil. You've got my support.

I might even continue since I'm halfway there. I haven't played FM+ in a while anyway.

Hell, make a party out of it. Anyone that wants to attempt this has my support. Its a long, long, incredibly, mindnumbingly long endeavor though and even the most composed of player tend to start drooling like zombies after lvl 20.
Aww.
Thanxs CC, will do.
Go for it. I dont have the patience to try. Im lazy like that.

Thanxs KM will do.
It will take some time.

C

Colours

I think I screwed up my sentence.

EVEN if he have been playing the last 11 days straight, he's still not even halfway.

There. -dispels confusion-

EDIT:
Halfway as in Half of minimum xp required for lvl 99

I am now on 39 with roxas lvl.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
lvl59 for me. *I couldn't sleep last night. Dx*

It doesn't take 11 days straight or even 11 days with healthy sleep. My time says 102hrs 54 mins aand I've been screwing around. Obviously if I continue at this rate I'll make it in about 3 days maybe? If I don't lose intrest first because killing Dusks in 1 smack is seriously starting to get old. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back