• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Into Oblivion

I'm level 6 in Station of CAlling. I'm not sure whether to move on after I get to 20 or something, leave after I'm really high, or go now. But anyways, I'm moving along well.

C

Colours

Lol I'm curious as to just how easy TT will be. By all logic it should only take a few swings. That's what happened when I leveled Sora to 100 on DI in KHI.

I never knew that you get to level sora to 100 in kh1.
~I guess when you defeat the T. Thorn you will get a bonus level
for hardship.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
You can only get to Lvl 100 in KHI. KH2 only goes to Lvl 99. I couldn't explain why. It seems stupid to me. *shrugs*

I'm actually gonna gain enough EXP to get almost to lvl 99 and then I'm going to use the EXP from TT to finish. Like a Grand Finale.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
You can only get to Lvl 100 in KHI. KH2 only goes to Lvl 99. I couldn't explain why. It seems stupid to me. *shrugs*

I'm actually gonna gain enough EXP to get almost to lvl 99 and then I'm going to use the EXP from TT to finish. Like a Grand Finale.
that is actually a cool idea I didnt think of that, that would be a cool way to go out

Into Oblivion

That'd be cool. How much EXP. do you get from a dusk with the experience boost ability? And do you learn it more than once?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
@Zack - It is, ain't it.

@IO - You only get one. It really depends on how you kill them. It works best if your almost dead. Let yourself get smacked around a few times untill that annoying siren starts going off.

Into Oblivion

Uh...IO? I don't think it works without EXP +

Told ya Phil.

I'm on......wait for it....Lvl 80! Yay only 19 more!

I shoulda known that. I wish my defense was lower anyway because I may only be at level 7 now, but it takes about, 5 minutes to get it down to critical. I have to get off because my brother wants to play Guitar Hero. I was so close to level 8 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back