• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

leon loves winnie the pooh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Kind of a strange forum topic if I must say, but this has to be addressed...

So why did Merlin say to Sora in Kh2, "Yeah but don't tell Leon that I got the book (Winne the pooh book), i what it to be a surprise"

Ummm, what...? What is with the winne the pooh book and leon? What connection do they share?!?!?

Sadly, I'm being serious so what is up with Leon and Winne the Pooh?:confused::confused::confused:

State

Awards
Kind of a strange forum topic if I must say, but this has to be addressed...

So why did Merlin say to Sora in Kh2, "Yeah but don't tell Leon that I got the book (Winne the pooh book), i what it to be a surprise"

Ummm, what...? What is with the winne the pooh book and leon? What connection do they share?!?!?

Sadly, I'm being serious so what is up with Leon and Winne the Pooh?:confused::confused::confused:

Funny how you didn't post:
"YOU DECIDE!!!111ONEONEONE"

Anyway, maybe Squall isn't that manly anymore...

State

Awards
you...YOU REMEMBER!!!!!!! YOU DECIDE!!!! no but squall is TOOOOOO soft now, lol

Maybe someone "opened" him. hur hur

Anyway, you never know when someone will find something interesting.

State

Awards
naaahhhhhhh not really if leon has gone that soft then I am SCARED!!!!:dizzy:

A bear growing hair like a lion by his neck? No thank you... although we could be rich if we sold him to the circus... he he

maybe you're just making a whole bunch of hullabaloo over nothing.

i seriously doubt it has any significance at all.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Well...if you want a serious answer, Merlin also said that Pooh's storybook was a special relic of Radiant Garden. So I guess it would be the equivalent of discovering the Dead Sea Scrolls, or something like that. Not that Leon had any personal attachment to it, it just had a special place in the heart of Radiant Garden, and as head of the Restoration Committee, he should be the first to know such things.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
So pretty much we've got proof that Squall/Leon/whatever the fuck he wants to be called is a total fag.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I know, maybe AtW loved that book, that they though he recorded something inside of it.

Now Winnie the Pooh is starting to sound like the Da Vinci Code...I'll bet there's a secret message hidden near that portrait of Xehanort in Ansem's study...OH WAIT THERE IS! :O!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back