• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Legend of OJ haha

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
this is a gift for OJ :D

v1
linky.png

v2
linky2.png

v3
linkyBW.png

Cnc is also appreciated :)

v4
linkyBW2.png

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
Remove the orb of light. Or just increase the brightness on Link to make the orb of light's effect look stronger.
The smudging is nice but you need to use more saturated colors and maybe one or two gradient maps as well.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Remove the orb of light. Or just increase the brightness on Link to make the orb of light's effect look stronger.
The smudging is nice but you need to use more saturated colors and maybe one or two gradient maps as well.
alrighty ill try fixing that

which is the best version?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
You made that in GIMP?

Yeah, the light source needs to go. I'd also try to bring out the smudging a bit.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
CHA~ !!

LOL OJ HAS RETURNED xD

Thanks for the pressie i will be wearing this Asap.

Hello HV, its nice to see you.

Enri

The lighting is bad, and I remember when I used to do my lighting that way. It does not always need to be a soft brush at the top. It's put under layers so it became an overwhelming blob and not lighting. You can use other things for lighting, no example is coming off the top of my head though.

It kind of seems like the tag is still in progress, kind of the background of something much greater.

C

Charlie

Everything needs a definite bump in contrast level, a swing over with the burn brush, sharpening tool, and the saturated sponge tool, ASAP. I can see where you were going with this, but it falls short, honestly.

It almost looks like something you'd find half way through a tut on deviant art.
I say to make more alterations to this. It's out of focus and dry looking at the moment.

Bump up the quality, babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back