• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
....*just read Kaze the blonde-haired reindeer* o.o

Holy shiznap....o_O; I didn't see that before. xDDDD

Hmm..PRESENT TIME!!! Hmmm...

FALLEN!! EVANESCENCE!! AND...AN FMA DVD!! *-* I shall be one happy, drooling fangirl, yes I shall..

OH, AND TITANIC!!!! SO I CAN WATCH IT WITH KAZE CRY INTO HIS SHOULDER!!! =D

LEOOOOO!! *sobs in dark corner*

Kaze: *pats my shoulder akwardly* ._.'

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
m'kay.

By now the Xmas Party was in full swing! people were dancing while 'All I Want For Xmas is You' blasted from the stereo. At the moment. Noelle seized Megan, and Kairi. "Whats wrong?" Kairi asked as the brunette pulled them in to a room. After a bunch of rummaging the girl returned with these santa/ elf costumes. She held them out for us to take them. Megan and I stared at her. It was a short red dress with the white bordering and a santa hat, green and red tights. "here put em on'." She said.

Me and Megan exchanged looks, "Um...no." Kairi said. Megan blinked, "Theres no way in hell i am wearing that santa's little helper costume!" Noelle sighed and looked the other way, "Gee, thats a shame...Kaze told me he really digs the whole girl elf costume-" "GIMME THAAAAT!" Megan roared and seized the dress. Megan retreated to get changed and Kairi crossed her arms. "You aint gettin' me to wear that..." Noelle's eyes gleamed.

"W-why are you looking at me like that!?" Kairi gulped. " No reason. Now change. Slave." Kairi blinked in confusion, "Slave? Im not your slave."

Noelle grinned, "Oh arent you?" SHe pulled out a sheet of paper, "Well here it says that I would do anything in my power to keep Kaze from telling Megan his feelings but you had to be my slave if you didnt beat him. You lost. So that means...you my slave."

Kairi stood motionless, "Shit...shes right..." Kairi had signed a legal document and she had to go through with it. "GAHRUA!" She shreiked and seized the costume. Noelel waved, "I knew youd see things my way!"

She pulled out a notepad, "Lets see...Megan: Check!, Kairi: Check! Now for Kaze-kun."

She did an insane laugh and scurried off.... *Cue the evil Christmas Girl's song!*

Youre a mean one, Little Miss Grinch
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Little Miss. Grinch.

You're a bad banana
With a greasy black peel.

You're a monster, Little Miss Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole....(except for poptart ^_^.)
Your brain is full of candy,
You've got sugar in your soul.
Little Miss Grinch.

I wouldn't touch you, with a
thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.

You're a vile one, Little Miss. Grinch.
You have termites in your smile.
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile.
Little Miss. Grinch.

Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick crockodile.

You're a foul one, Little Miss. Grinch.
You're a nasty, wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks
Your soul is full of gunk.
Little Miss. Grinch.

The three words that best describe you,
are, and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

You're a rotter, Little Miss. Grinch.
You're the princess of sinful sots.
Your heart's a dead tomato splot
With moldy purple spots,
Little Miss Grinch.

Your soul is an apalling dump heap overflowing
with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable
rubbish imaginable,
Mangled up in tangled up knots.

You nauseate me, Little Miss. Grinch.
With a nauseaus super-naus.
You're a crooked jerky jockey
And you drive a crooked horse.
Little Miss. Grinch.

You're a three decker saurkraut and toadstool
sandwich
With arsenic sauce.

So Little Miss Grinch sauntered over to everyone's favorite blonde. "K-Kun!" SHe said as she hugged her soon to be -cousin in law. Kaze glanced ta her and answered with a slow, "Yes?"

She grabbed him and dragged him along, "Ive gottsa a surprisa!"

Kaze rubebd his head, "Oh boy...."

---------------------------------

"What...the HELL...is that!?" Kaze asked in a horriffied voice. Noelle was holding up a green elf costume with the curled shoes, green tights...bumbumbum

darkriku14

beginning and end
whoa o_O

that's really weird, i just watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas, before reading this o_o

aaaaanyway, everyone is gonna be in elf costumes!...okay that's an exageration...

oh well, nice update! :D

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
I have but one thing to say.......the KH2 intro.........is awesome beyond words. Holy crap...if you have not seen it go to khultimania and download it. GO NOW! The FMVness was way too awesome to describe...it makes kh1 look like atari...Im like shaking....holy mother of struzels....O_O I think im going to faint. now i would like to take this time to say something very important....IT IS NOT FAIIIIIIRRR! *breaks down in tears* I CURSE THE DAY I WASNT BORN IN THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN!

Kaze (aka Raxas) Is in it!!! But holy spitz boobens i cant even....you see this is when being obsessed over a video game for 4 consecutive years gets. I cant update right now becuz I have to go to religon where we learn about JESUS! Oh gee let me find a container for my joy -_-. Then tommarow I have to go in to the city...THE CITY WHICH IS HAVING A MASS TRANSIT strike. and ill be stuck in a bus for four hours just to get there...i hate my school. I am bringing my laptop so i can watch the intro over and over again! WHOOT! ill see if i can update tonite.

~~**SA**~~

darkriku14

beginning and end
THE INTRO WAS AWESOME! I agree with you x_x

*watches the intro for about the 32nd time*

darkriku14

beginning and end
the cutscenes also rock @_@

too bad they're in Japanese....-_-

oh well, watch now, and listen later in March!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY'RE SAYING!! o.-;

...I'M A BADDDD FANGIRL!!! I DOWNLOADED THE END OF KH2!! DAMN MY IMPATIENT CURIOUSITY!!! o.-;

*bangs head on desk* Kaze-kun wasn't even in there...>.<;

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
no no ! Dont spoil ze ending fer meh! I did that to myself with KH and I didnt feel as sad as I might have.....curiosity killed the cat.....how the hell did curiosity kill the cat anyway?....anywhoo I was having a mental debate to press the button 'kh2 ending' had to smack some sense in to myself...literally..>_> Well now that i am done being 'one with God' I give ye a chappy.

--------------------------
What THE HELL is that?!" Noelle grinned, "Your outfit."

Kaze went wider eyed if that was even possible. "Youre kidding me."

"I no kid Twi-kun." She said and shoved the green outfit in to his arms.

"There is no way in HELL i am wearing this...this.....THING!"

Noelle sighed, "Too bad...Megan digs the elves..."

Kaze blinked, "I dont care. Megan 'digs' me if I am wearing a t-shirt. Shed like it if I wore a pair of ripped overalls and a farmers hat for chrsits sake!"

Noelle muttered, "Not as easy to manipulate as Megan...good thing I took classes..."

Noelle then pulled out her blackmail, "Twi-kun be a good little slave and put it on."

Kaze cocked his head at the paper she held up, "Thats Kairi's and me bet..."

Noelle rolled her eyes, "Youre a bright one." >_>

Kaze ran a hand through his feral locks and retorted, "I'm not your slave I told Megan I liked her and Kairi didnt tell Sora...so there."

Noelle grinned an insanely happy grin like a fat kid who just walked in to a candy store, "Quite right you are....but...."

Oh yes the ever dreaded, elusive 'but'

Noelle fastened a pair on pince-nez to her nose and read aloud, "I Kaze Elric hearby do agree to reveal my feelings of love for Megan to Megan before Kairi."

Kaze snorted, "I DID!"

Noelle read on, "I Kaze Elric have agreed to Noelle Strife's help to do everything in her power to prevent Kairi from revaling her feelings of love to Sora Strife. If I Kaze Elric fail I will be Noelle Strife's slave."

Kaze roared, "I DID NOT FAIL! I BEAT KAIRI! SO I AM NOT YER SLAVE DAMMIT!"

Noelle cast him a particularly secretive look, "I Kaze Elric must reveal my feelings before Kairi does before our trip has ended."

Kaze blinked as he was still confused.

Noelle took the pince-nez off and grinned, "If I'm not mistaken the agreement between you and Kairi was that you could reveal your feelings before the trip ended. As I recall you revealed your feelings before Kairi did...but it wasnt on the trip was it? It was at homecoming...after the trip had ended. So Kaze....you lost. Now Slave go change/"

Kaze's jaw dropped to the ground, "Shit shes right." Kaze cursed every word in the book seized the costume and went to the bathroom to change. Noelle let out an evi; cackle, "BWAHAHAHAH-HAHAHHAHAHA *gasp gasp* BWAHHAHAHAH-BWAHAHAHA!"

Sora then burst in with a bat, "I CAUGHT YOU THIS TIME SATAN!!!! OH its just you Noelle....eh same thing."

Noelle turned twoards the imaginable audience with a look of sheer evil and went, "Heheheh." In a Grinchy way.

"Spiky-kun?"

"Yes'm?"

Noelle pretended to admire the wall. (I like that wall. That is a nice wall XD)

"DO you find it attractive when a girl dresses as a santa?"

Sora blinked at the random question, "If you mean with the beard and shit then no..."

Noelle turned around, "Women dont do that in the malls! Those are men you baka!"

Sora fired back," HEY YOU NEVER KNOW WHO COULD BE UNDER THAT BEARD!"

"I mean Santa dress thing, stockings etc." She said while smakcing her forehead.

Sora in all his pervertedness grinned, "Yeah...."

Noelle nodded and went off as soon as she turned the corner she gagged at her brothers pervertedness.

"We're done...." Kairi growled as she came in to view with her arms crossed and an unpleasant expression.

"Aw come on now smile!" Noelle smiled as she enjoyed every second of ruining Kairi's reputation.

Kairi's mouth twitched.

"SMILE I SAY!" Noelle roared and snapped her fingers.

Kairi smiled although.....some people say that smile brightens up a room but also scares small children.

Noelle clapped, "There. Was that so hard...?"

Kairi didnt look happy.

Megan soon followed smoothing the short red dress. Their stockings were striped with red and green, they wore santa hats and blakc high heeled boots. They looked like triplets except Noelle's hair was up in to ponytails at the sides of her head. "Okay! You guys wait for me andwe'll go in to the party." SHe said and went the oppisote way.

Kaze stood on the other side of the house looking very angry indeed.. His arms were also crossed and he tried to make himself more...manly by ripping the sleeves, hat and collar. His curled toed shoes with little bells on the ends made him jingle as he walked. Noelle came up to him, "Aw you look so cute Twi-kun!" Kaze looked as if he just ate a tub of glue with the expression he gave her. "Thats the spirit!"

Noelle soon entered the party alone and stood up on the table, "Okay everybody, quiet...quiet please...." She said. Nobody was listeninng. SHe pulled out a bullhorn, "SHUT THE HELL UP!" The room fell silent and everybody looked at her, "Thank you. Now I want to all to welcome out Santa's little helpers...."She clapped her hands. The doors swung open. Kairi and Megan came from one end and Kaze came from the other. THere were snorts, giggles, whoots, whistles, roaring laughs. Kaze and Kairi looked mortified. Megan looked......to quote silver 'like she was gonna go all over the bishie in the tight elf costume. "Kaaaaazzzz-ehhhhhh..."

Kaze blushed and looked the other way. People clapped and laughed as the three stood in the center. Megan seized hold of her bishie and huggeled him and all his elf-ness. Kaze looked as if hed die right there. Noelle hopped down and stood next to them all. "CUE MUSIC!" She shoute.d Sora who was rolling on the floor, red faced in laughter couldnt obey so RIku turned it on. "I've always wanted to do this!" Noelle happily said and reached behind the table and pulled out a whip. "NOW DANCE!" She shouted as she cracked the whip at their feet. Kairi set off in to a slow hop until Noele cracked the whip again at her feet causing her to go faster. She left Kaze and Megan alone because Kaze was already being forced in to doing a can-can by Megan who was still hugging him. people clapped along with the beta and threw money at them like they were touring gypsies. It was almost midnight. Soon everybody would go home and CHristmas would chime...

XD XD "NOW DANCE!!!!"

ill update tmrw.

What Kairi, Noelle and Megan looked like: http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/neko_pics/Christmas_Neko.jpg

What Kaze looked like:
2f_2.JPG

Krazy

Jabberwocky
o.o

Omfg, now Kaze's gonne-be-a-midget-soon ness works!! ELVES ARE HOTT, MAN!! *huggles Link and Legolas* Or was that some other....majiger...o.o;

*huggles Kaze in his Elric gonna-be-chibi-soon ness!* <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back