• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
GAAHHHH!!!!!!!! THE VIDOE IS TAKING FOREVER TO LOAD!!!!! AND NOW THANKS TO MY SADNESS OVER DNANGEL I HAVE ANGEL OF MINE STUCK IN MAH HEAD!!!!!!!!!! GRR CRANKY!...<_< 75% done...then i have to upload it to yousendit. CURSES! Well since I have now dived headfirst in to another one of my DNAngel phases I think I will add it to KHInsider.....gah....-_-

soradude

WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG!?! *snif snif* SORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY!!!:(

i am to sad to speak of randomness * goes to hide in corner and begins to get interested in life preserving and cloning.*:rolleyes:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Kairi managed to drag herself to school the next day. Kaze, and Riku also came. RIku had to set an example about being strong and Kaze was attempting to hide his sorrow and heartache. Though it was going entirely well. Megan also came back as well as Namine. They were gone for a couple days but with Kaze and Seifer's support they were able to return.

Megan wasnt her usual hyper self. She didnt glomp Kaze or yell random things like, "SUGAR!" She didnt even ramble on about bishies. She just sat next to Kaze and leaned on his shoulder with a sorrowful expression. She was quiet but spoke occasionally. Namine had gone mute. But Namine's silence was better than how Noelle was doing. SHe would only ever say, "Sora..." or "Spiky-kun." when she spoke.

As they went up the steps to the building they became aware of the many stares and tried to ignore it. Kairi glanced over near the gym. She saw the slice of road where Sora was hit by the car and the flashback instantly sneaked in to her mind.

Headlights flashed as Kairi was shoved out of the way on to the pavement. She looked over to see Sora sprawled on the ground, covered in blood."SORA!!"

Kairi could still hear her voice ringing in her head. "Kairi...?" Megan softly asked. Kairi looked up to see the brunette with a hand on her shoulder, "I'm...okay." She nodded and kept going. They went to their lockers and treked to their homerooms. Kairi entered hers and sat down. She looked around for someone she knew to realize there wasnt anybody....Sora had been the only one in her class that she knew....Of course on their first day they hated each other..

"What the hell is your problem!?" "My problem!? Youre the one who tripped over me!"

Kairi buried her head in her arms. "Kairi..." A voice said. She looked up slowly. Mr. Leonhart had come in. His face was serious but yet oddly concerned. He looked pale and gaunt. Kairi suddenly remembered.

"COUSIN SQUALL!" "ITS LEON DAMMIT!"

Leon was Noelle and Megan's cousin...meaning he was Sora's cousin as well. Kairi realized just how many people Sora's death affected. "Mr. Leonhart....how are you doing?" She asked sadly.

"Call me Leon. And not good." He shortly said before heading twoards his desk. Kairi noticed he was more silent than usual. "Leon...Noelle....Megan....Namine...Riku....Kaze....Aerith....Cloud....me...Just how many people are suffering...?"

---------------------------------------

The lunch bell rang and Kairi dragged her seemingly 1000 pound feet to the lunch room. She heade for the table to see Kaze and Megan arrived first. "Hai..." SHe softly said as she sat down on Megan's other side. Kaze nodded at her prescence. He didnt talk much anymore. He wasnt as cocky either. He just had a bad temper and would get angry at the simplest things. Megan was laying on his shoulder, "Hai..." SHe answered. Kairi looked across the table remembering the ranch incident.

"Here." "What am I supposed to do with this...?"

She felt tears threatened to fall like crystilian gems and ran for the bathroom. She entered and headed for the sink. SHe stood over it hunched over gripping the sides as the tears fell. "Sora..." She cried steadily for a few minutes before she looked up. She glanced at the mirror to see how puffy her eyes were. She wiped them but noticed someone behind her in the mirror! Someone with azure eyes and spiky brown hair. Her heart jumped as her eyes widened.

She spun around to find the room empty. Her head darted from side to side. She looked in all the stalls and found no one. She went back to the sink to get a paper towel for her face. after her eyes were wiped she opened them to see Sora right behind her in the mirror. SHe screamed. SHe spun around once more to see nothing.

"Kairi!? WHats wrong?!" Megan asked as she jogged in to the bathroom. "I j-just s-saw-" "What!? WHAT!? WHat did you see!?" Megan demmanded seizing Kairi's shoulders. "A...a....a zit!" Kairi lied. Megan stared at her, " a zit? Kairi nodded.

"I cant tell her I saw Sora....it would only upset her even more..."

"Okay well come on...Riku and Namine were getting worried.." Megan said as she started to leave.

"Ok...ay.." Kairi said as she glanced back at the mirror. "Its okay...my mind is just playing tricks on me...making me see what I want to see..."

A hundred days had made me older
since the last time that I've saw your pretty face

A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the same

But all the miles had separate
They disappear now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me

The miles just keep rollin
as the people either way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
but I hope that it gets better as we go

I think about you baby
And tonight girl it’s only you and me

Everything I know,
and anywhere I go
it gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls,
when it’s all said and done
it get hard but it won’t take away my love

I think about you baby
And tonight girl it’s only you and me

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
*points at you suspiciously* Why the fuzzums does it ssay 'Ketso's one and only...o_O?"

Meh: KA-ZEH! MEGANS BEEN A CHEATIN ON UUUUU!!!!

poor poor Spot *sniffle*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
OMG IS KAZE GONNA DIE!!?!?! O_O

WHY!? YER TURNING IN TO MEH! YER KILLING THE BISHIES!!! OH THE HUMANITY!!!

*glomps Dark, Sora, Daisuke, Riku, Aroz, Krad,* All at the same time

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
*slumps over anime style*

Thank god -_- Dont scare meh like that...T_T ......DARK!

*releases all other bishies*

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GET SEALED!?

I am making quite the beef over this ne? oh well Dark is mah bish. I htink I will make a fanclub tallyho!

darkriku14

beginning and end
OH NO! HERE WITHOUT YOU!!! NOOOOOOOO THAT SONG IS SO DEPRESSING @_@ *listens to it*

WHY SORA?! WHYYYYYYYYYYY?! T_T oh the depressing-ness

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
As school ended Kairi headed twoards Kaze's locker. Riku and Megan were already there waiting for her. Kaze angirly stuffed his math book in ot his bag. He had a bruise on his shoulder from getting in to a fight with Kiru. Apparently Kiru made a nasty remark about Sora, and Kaze lost it. "Hey Kai, you ready?" Riku asked. The redhead nodded. They set out twoards the Strife's house to pay Cloud Aerith and Noelle a visit. Namine had went home early out of depression.

At the Strife's......

Megan entered fisrt and was promptly hugged by Aerith. "How are you Oba-san?" She asked. Aerith slightly smiled, "Im getting better..." She softly whispered. She released Megan who then hugged Cloud. "You kids wanna stay here tonight?" he asked them. Kairi paused thinking of how much pain it would cause her to be in a place where Sora's soul might linger. But she agreed. "Hows Noeru-chan?" Megan asked.

Aerith and Cloud shook their heads, "Pretty much the same. She did come out once though..." RIku smiled, "Well that means shes improving right?" Aerith smiled, "I guess it does. Its horrible enough to lose Sora but my baby girl is still depressed..." Cloud put an arm around Aerith and motioned for them to go upstairs.

They entered Sora's room finding it unlocked. "Noeru?" Kaze asked. They walked in. RIku sensed Kairi's pain and put an understanding arm on her shoulders. Kairi smiled thankful for Riku's understanding. Megan and Kairi sat down enxt to the brunette, "Are you doing any better?' Megan asked. SHe shook her head. Kairi sighed, "Can we do anything to make you feel better?" The girl paused and quiet as the wind said, "Get...my treasure box." Kaze and Riku headed in to her room to find the box with all her treasures in it. Kairi and Megan patted her back.

Kairi looked upwards to see a familiar face. "STOP IT! HES DEAD! DEAD DEAD DEAD!!" She mentally screamed. Sora just smiled at her and leaned on the doorframe. Riku and Kaze returned seemingly unaware of their deceased friend in front of them. "Got it." Kaze said. Kairi's eyes widened as Kaze stood right next to Sora, "Kaze dont you see him!?" SHe shreiked. Kaze cocked an eyebrow, "SORA! HES RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!" Everybody's head turned quickly. To find there was nothing there.

Kaze's eyes narrowed, Riku looked depressed, Noelle started crying, Megan bllinked and said, "Kairi what is your problem!?" Kairi blinked, "He-he was just there! I saw him!" Riku said a firm, "Forget it Kairi."

Kairi fell silent, "What going on...how come only I can see him!?" SHe looked back to see nothing there.

THey opened the box...

more tommarow but im sleepy now -_-zzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back