• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
wait....what are special brownies? o_o

and why was Riku humming the barbie girl song?? o_O

so many questions, TUNE IN FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE!! XD lol

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
well u can choose between the special brownie options:
1. Either they are made with liquor
2. Or they can have Spanish fly innit (if ya dont know what dta is to Wickepeida tally ho!)

PH33R TEH AWSOME NEW KH SCANS FROM KHU!

ITS KAZE-KUN!:he wears 'normal clothes too? o_O http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/ua/011.JPG *droool* NO! MESA NO WANT TO GET HIT WITH SOMETHING BY K_K! *retreats to pillow fort*

okay...i think Noruma is either ice cream obsessed or hes notifying the world hes lactose intolerant! Ice cream: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/ua/013.JPG

Rikku, Yuna y Paine...as midgets! O_O: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/ua/001.JPG

i shall update sooneth. *jumps in to Millenium Falcon*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
thoughts in italics.

So the 'team' stepped in to the operating room (where I will be tomarrow at 6: 30 >_> DAMN MY EYES!)) Riku whispered, "Okay, Sora you take Kaze, Kairi you be an assistant nurse, Noelle take Megan." SOra and Kai went off and Noelle saluted Riku, "Aye aye Cap'n Poptart!" She hurried away

"..Poptart?" Riku blinked.

AS the head surgeon came in he said, "AH, good youre all here, well lets hurry. What are we doing again?"

Sora Kairi Riku and Noelle's jaws dropped. "..."

"Er-um we're doing a kidney transplant..." Kairi answered.

"Oh...okey dokey then. Simmons give me the razor."

There wasnt any movement.

"Uh Simmons? HellOOoooO?" The surgeon waved his hand in front of Noelle's face.

"Unya? OH! Sorry!" Noelle said and looked at the tray.

" Lets see...crooked tube...sharp knife.....needle...ACK! NEEDLE!...*shudder*....i dont see one.."

"Theres no shaver there..." She said.

Sora smacked his forehead in frustration.

Kairi did a fake laugh, "Good one Simmons! Mistaking the RAZOR BLADE for a shaver. HAHA! AFTER ALL ITS A SHARP KNIFE!"

Noelle blinked, "Eh? OH! OH! YEAH HAHA!"

She grabbed the knife and threw it at the surgeon, "Heads up doc."

Sora jumped over Kaze and Megan and caught the razor before it collided with the surgeon's eye, "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO THROW SHARP POINTY OBJECTS DAMMIT!?" Sora roared.

Noelle stepped and hid behind Riku whos expression was as follows :-_-

The surgeon nodded, "hes right simmons you shouldnt throw things."

Sora smirked, "Yeah Simmons."

The surgeon turned to Sora, "And Manlaydee you shouldnt yell it hurts your vocal chords."

Noelle poked her head out from behind Riku, "Yeah MANLAYDEE!"

Kairi and Riku sniggered as Sora blushed and muttered things.

"Okay, settle down. Burke get me the sizzor (HOW THE HELL DO YOU SPELL SCIZZOR!?))

Riku grabbed the sizzor (<_<) and handed it tot surgey.

but....this is where the sheet covering open sides comes off....-_-

The doctor removed the sheet. Kairi turned a sickly green. THE RED WAS EVERYWHERE!

Sora shuddered and looked away, Noelle wobbled and grabbed Riku's shoulder to stop herself from fainting. Riku looked the calmest and less squeamish but he sure as hell looked as if he was cursing the 'big guy' off.

"Okay Harper remove the lady's kidney."

KAiri was being adressed and went, "Kuso..."

"What was that?" Surgey asked.

"I said. Kus- I mean course sir!" (kuso means shit XD I can curse at school without my teacher sending me to the principal!))

Kairi looked as if shed toss her lunch but reached in to Megan's side and pulled the kidney out. It was shaped like a bean....hense the bean called kidney bean -_-.

"OMG! ITS SQUISHY! ITS WET! AND ITS WAAAARM! OH! THE BLOOD! ITS EVERYWHERE!" Kairi mentally screamed.

Kairi managed to get it out but not before nausea took over, "Oh GOD!"

SHe spewed yep she did luckily Sora moved her head. If he didnt she would have spewed all over Megan's lung.

"Are you okaY?" Surgey asked

"Y-yeah lunch was bad..." "DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU DAMMIT! IM HOLDING A FREAKIN BLOODY KIDNEY YOU DIPWAD!"

So it progressed....the four teens got more nausier by the second.

"Okay we'll just split this young man's side stick the kidney in and sew em up then we're done." Surgey told the shaky teens.

Riku had to cut open Kaze-kun's side. He kept a straight face but took a gulp before using the blade. Noelle almost fainted again as Sora grabbed her arm. Kairi was leaning on Sora's shoulder.

So the surgeon stuck the kidney in.

"Okay Simmons sew em up."

Noelle blinked, "Crap I dont know how to god damn sew! WHO SEWS IN THIS DAINT AGE!?"

She took the needle and thread. and began having no idea what she was doing.

Riku Kai, Sora and surgey finished up megan, "Okay this young lady is done." Surgey said.

"Will she be all right?" Sora asked since Megan was his cousin.

"Yes she should be just fi-"

"DAMN IT TO PUSS SPEWING BLOOD GUTTED HELL!!!!!!!!!!!"

They turned to see Noelle attempting to sew Kaze but the thread broke.

After many more minutes it was done. Sure they had blood stains all over their lab coats, sure they were about to throw up, sure they were scarred for life but they did it.

So they exited the surgery room and headed back to the bathroom...they noticed the unconsciouss doctors were gone.

"Oh God....two men are running around the hospital in underwear..." Kairi said getting sick and rushing to the cubicle.

Sora slumped against the wall looking asif he just ran a 15,000 mile race.

Riku held on to the sink for a second, "You okay Poptart?" Noelle asked

He blinked. "..Oh yeah."

Noelle sighed, "Spiky-kun if i ever want to be a nurse hit me with a shovel.."

Sora grunted, "Gladly."

PH33R RIKU"S NEW NICKNAME! SURGERY SUCKS!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The randomness............

Wow...................

I love it. I've been laughing since I started reading this mixed thread of oddness and weirdness with a bit of sugar. I don't know what I'm saying.

Well, I didn't laugh at the Sora dying part... but you get the idea.

Cloud a lawyer! That did make me laugh. Never saw that one coming. Attorney by day, spikey-haired loner by night....

Anyhow, looking forward to this continuing, I'm so hooked now. I started reading this and just couldn't finish. GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Happy birfday, SA'a mommy!!! xDD *huggles dress* My dress PWNs all dresses before it!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! o.-

*cough*

Please ignore my random fangirlyishness. *in whale* Come baaaaack!!! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back