• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favorite character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Least favorite character?

• Sora

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Donald

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Goofy

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Kairi

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Maleficent

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Pete

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Saix

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Aerith

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pooh Bear

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
In KH2, her lack of not doing anything can be blamed on 1) her still recovering from being, y'know, DEAD and 2) Nojima. :I

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
I loved her in KH1 and she looks amazing in BbS, but in KH2 she was just... ehhh. Overall, I absolutely adore her except her KH2 version.

I can see that. They were more focused on the Organization that they sort of gave her back seat to the villian role. Also, kind of hard to be evil when the only villians she had to work with were Pete, Oogie with amnesia, Scar (although I thought his boss fight was epic <.<), and a band of pirates who were weak against magic. Fail.

I would have liked her to be involved in some worlds plot, but she wasn't even that. She was just there as a random distraction pretty much. I like Tifa and all, but it couldn't have hurt if they had enlarged her role into the plot so she would actually have a reason to be there, or replaced her with another character that would have fit better.

Agreed. Glad she was there, but at same time it was like she could have not been there and the game would not be affected at all. To tell truth, only really Squall and Cid had semi-important roles. Cloud only had purpose because of Sephiroth fight. FF is losing it's hold on KH XD

Muse

you look atrocious
Like with a lot of characters, she was brought back because of her popularity. :/

Though, uh, yeah, she sucks in KH2.

fantasy08

Definitely Kairi.

My dislike for her was instantaneous the millisecond I saw her, Hi I'm the resident mary-sue, giggling in the intro of Kh1. I can usually smell the stench of a useless,mary-suish plot device a mile and a half a way.

aweomeness96

Saix is just plain annoying! All of u haters who hate Kairi, im with u there, but at least Kairi somewhat plays a role, while as Saix is just a tool! I HATE him!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Saix is just plain annoying! All of u haters who hate Kairi, im with u there, but at least Kairi somewhat plays a role, while as Saix is just a tool! I HATE him!

You need to play Days and maybe your views will change a bit.
The only role Kairi plays is the one other people shove on her :\ had almost anyone else been the PoH in the first game, her Heart still would've left to go to Sora, Sora and Riku still would've fought over who'd get to save her, Sora still would've turned into a Heartless and thus created Roxas and Namine, giving us Days and CoM as they are now.

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
objection2.jpg

KAIRI IS THE ENEMY!!!!

honestly, i dont hate her as much as i did after beating kh 1 the 1st time ( i mean, she did improve a little in kh2...) but still- why must they give her the most gayest weapon in the game?

seriously, her counterparts are twice the gal she is (tomboy my but!)

other than that- i cant stand the disney villians(except scar and maleficent), fuu, darkside (if it counts), ansem in kh 1 (dark fetish is so not cool...) and vivi (he's cute and all, but doesnt serve a purpose, yaknow?)

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i gotta say pooh bear because he was just so annoying
i felt that the hundred acre wood was a useless world that took away from what kingdom hearts is truly about

geexter

I would have to say its a fight to the death between Kairi and Pete. Kairi was never in the plot much, she was either in a comatose, or off doing who knows what.

But, then again, Pete was out of no where, had no character development, and we never really got to figure out how he came into the picture.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i gotta say pooh bear because he was just so annoying
i felt that the hundred acre wood was a useless world that took away from what kingdom hearts is truly about

Kingdom Hearts is about friendship and Memories, two concepts Pooh's worlds have always lived up to the task of portraying.

I would have to say its a fight to the death between Kairi and Pete. Kairi was never in the plot much, she was either in a comatose, or off doing who knows what.

Kairi has nothing if not plot. She was in a comatose but was the driving plot device for both Riku and Sora, at least on the surface. And she's what gave birth to Namine who gave us the entirety of Sora's story in CoM.

But, then again, Pete was out of no where, had no character development, and we never really got to figure out how he came into the picture.

He had more character development and insight than Kairi o_O and they explained how he came into the picture just fine.

Lazybones

I agree with people who voted Kairi. I don't like her at ALL. Just a worthless plot device. And the worst kind. The damsel in distress. Ick.

Pooh also annoyed me, with his stupidity and his selfishness stealing Rabbit's honey and wrecking his garden. If I was Sora, I'd have no patience for that bear, getting lost 50 times and getting stuck in windows. I'd have just left the book all ripped up by the Heartless and never looked for the pages. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back