• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favorite character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Least favorite character?

• Sora

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Donald

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Goofy

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Kairi

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Maleficent

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Pete

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Saix

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Aerith

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pooh Bear

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanexChaos

I would've liked to fight her again, but only if she was harder than she was in KH

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Really? I found Dragon Maleficent kind of hard, but first Maleficent was a little easy.
I find Maleficent a pretty good villain, but she does seem like your average bad guy. :/

ZanexChaos

I thought Dragon Maleficent was maybe a bit of a challenge, but still easy. I'll admit though, I died the first time I attempted to defeat her, but the second time, I found it simple

Auron

Missing an eye
Dragon is only hard if you don't know what your doing

There is also a long list of villains better than Malifecent

TJF16

Namine. So useless and really annoying. Her KH2 voice actress was okay, but the Re:COM and Days actress had the most annoying voice.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i voted for pete he was really really lame :p

you should remove Saix from your list he was really kool:)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I stopped reading here. You need to go play CoM again.

Interjection: It's not Kairi's fault shes stupid

Yes, it is.

Anyway, my least favorite wouldn't be Kairi. She's not even a favorite. My least favorite is probably Aerith. Her voice in KH2 made me wanna cut myself.

Auron

Missing an eye
I don't question, I comment, and I feel like it, plus I like to read the responses to my thread, and I like to reply to them, because otherwise what would be the point of having the thread if I left it alone after posing a question?

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
You've been asking questions about our choices, ergo, you've been questioning them. And attempting to correct them. We're not here to argue over whether Kairi is "stupid", so take it down a notch, please.

Auron

Missing an eye
Kairi does suck pretty bad, but at least she plays a role?

That is the only serious question I posed, there was one other on page 2, but it was me being stupid to my friend Beast, and the question above was on page 1, and I think it is a fairly legit question

And I also argue over just about everything, if someone else said Kairi was a complete retard, I would argue how she is a genius

I also do not correct anyone, I say what I think, they say what they think, I am a firm believer in the First Amendment, which gives us all the right to freedom of speech

Don't be so quick to judge people without reading everything they've said, maybe?

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Who said anything about judging?

I just asked you, politely, to tone it down a notch.

Auron

Missing an eye
You did say please, ok

but saying I was questioning them as if I did it every post was a pretty hasty assumption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back