• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favorite character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Least favorite character?

• Sora

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Donald

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Goofy

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Kairi

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Maleficent

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • Pete

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Saix

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Aerith

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Yuffie

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pooh Bear

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

videofreakboy91

i like everyone from kingdom hearts, im a lover not a hater, but for the least fav charatcer, i would have to say pete, he was like team rocket like someone mentioned earlier or demidevimon

axelssomebodie

def the MOST annoying character is..... zigbar because he is ALWAYS saying "as if" and crap and then theres xaldin and marley..... im not even gonna go there and DO NOT get me started on larxy cuz ill kill u ( not really!!) but u get the point

MarkulaMark

Awards
Pete, he's acting so dumb and he just won't die!

Besides how did you dare to put pooh bear in the list I mean come on how can you hit something so cute:D

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Nevermind, my new choice is KH2 Maleficent. KH2 Maleficent failed harder than Kairi's character in every installment.

Lonbilly

Awards
Ah, now you're just exaggerating.

I see you caught that. Either way, I wasn't too fond of how they did Maleficent in KH2. Especially since they made her more... wimpy. I mean, she got outdone by Dusks. DUSKS. :/ Can I blame this one on Nojima, too?

Mudson

Malificent for me, I always get rather annoyed at her dragon fight in KH1 >_<

Of course this is very close to Pete, only so many times I can fight him XD

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Oh wow, never knew Malificent haters existed o.o Always thought she was an interesting villian and can't wait to see her in BBS.

And I hate Kairi, but I am sure that has been said enough on in the past.

Also don't like Tifa. In kh2 I mean. Just she seemed to have a very meager role and they just shoved her in their for fanservice (not that Square Enix does that often >.>). Just imo.

Lonbilly

Awards
Oh wow, never knew Malificent haters existed o.o Always thought she was an interesting villian and can't wait to see her in BBS.

I loved her in KH1 and she looks amazing in BbS, but in KH2 she was just... ehhh. Overall, I absolutely adore her except her KH2 version.

Also don't like Tifa. In kh2 I mean. Just she seemed to have a very meager role and they just shoved her in their for fanservice (not that Square Enix does that often >.>). Just imo.

I would have liked her to be involved in some worlds plot, but she wasn't even that. She was just there as a random distraction pretty much. I like Tifa and all, but it couldn't have hurt if they had enlarged her role into the plot so she would actually have a reason to be there, or replaced her with another character that would have fit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back