• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea's former role with the apprentices?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterZeR0

From what we know, Lea and Isa were planning on sneaking into the castle in Radiant Garden for some reason. Here's what I think: Whatever they were originally in there for, they accidentally found out about the apprentices' plans/experiments. So I assume that the apprentices caught the two lads and sat them down, making them a part of it all, and threatened them not to let wind of this escape. In fact, what I'M thinking, is that they made Lea (maybe both boys) gather hearts for them.

In the trailer, when the apprentices' human forms are restored, and they all regain consciousness, Lea was STILL wearing his black cloak, which we know are used when traversing through dark corridors. But all the apprentices were wearing their laboratory/guard attires. Which makes it fairly obvious that Lea was "turned" while wearing the cloak (doesn't it?). Could he have been the gatherer of hearts for the experiments taking place in the castle?

Not a major theory, just a thought really :p

KevVentus

That seems pretty reasonable to me

I don't like thinking that they would have done that to two kids though...

But I'm hoping their role will be explained in 3D

MasterZeR0

Yeah, but still.

And I am too, definitely.

*stillhopingfortheothersomebodies* DDDDDDD:

Mr Yippie

both were probably experimented on hence why Axel could maybe feel emotions

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
both were probably experimented on hence why Axel could maybe feel emotions
That's probably just because Roxas and Sora had hearts and deply connect to him. I doubt it was anything physical.

As for my prediction, I do think they were experimented on, or at least Isa. This could explain his physical connections to Xehanort.

Mr Yippie

I was thinking Isa and Lea were given two different tests that lead to opposite results, hence why one was a cold bastard who could only get mad mechanically and the other had manipulatable feelings (hence why Xemnas trusted him: he knew he could he get him to do what he wanted)

but you're probably spot on

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i think it was said that nobodies awaken as somebodies in the place they became nobodies.

and from the new trailer, it seems that lea wakes up in the heartless manufactury/AX's lab.

if that means anything, it means at least he got into the castle before becoming a nobody.

MasterZeR0

I definitely agree on Isa being experimented on. Possibly whilst Lea was off collecting hearts in a magic satchel. :O

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I do think they were experimented on, or at least Isa. This could explain his physical connections to Xehanort.
....lolohgosh.

In response to the OP, you're idea does seem possible. I never noticed the clothing thing but it makes sense. Hopefulyl we'll get to find out in the mystery game.

MasterZeR0

....lolohgosh.

In response to the OP, you're idea does seem possible. I never noticed the clothing thing but it makes sense. Hopefulyl we'll get to find out in the mystery game.

Thank you ^-^ or possibly in 3D? Maybe if we're lucky :3

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Maybe they just didn't want to make a new model or outfit for him. All the other apprentices appear as they did in their BBS outfits because they didn't change, but Lea changed quite a bit before becoming Axel, so his old outfit wouldn't really fit him, and all they had to do was remove the tear drops from his face

KevVentus

I really do believe Axel's coat is because they didn't want to make a new model for him

But I'm sure Nomura will find some way to explain it in the story

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
That seems pretty reasonable to me

I don't like thinking that they would have done that to two kids though...

Maybe not them...

...But Xehanort? He wouldn't have given a d*mn about morals when it came to the lives of young teen boys.

I really like this theory. Maybe Lea and Isa were just victims of curiousity, kids who were dragged into a research project that Xehanort wanted under wraps and kept from the eyes of Ansem and others.

KevVentus

Hmmm, Apprentice Xehanort I can believe. It could be one of his first steps into darkness (that sounded really cliche) before he betrays Ansem the wise. I really think the apprentices were good people before he came along. Even Even (wut?) was creepy but he seemed concerned with Ienzo.
I do like this theory though. It would give the two of them even more backstory which is always good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back