• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
demtits Helly yea no one could beat those

Aqua went through a lot I may say
I think Aqua had it the hradest out of the three and I always thought she would be the least important and had it good
I feel sorry for her

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
demtits Helly yea no one could beat those

Aqua went through a lot I may say
I think Aqua had it the hradest out of the three and I always thought she would be the least important and had it good
I feel sorry for her

She has the crazy old ATW to keep her company.

memoire.mx

i didnt think she used magic to blow them away D: its rather than her wish or her will that the armor moves on his own just likes terras

invasian94

No he said the secret boss is absent silhouette Vanitas. Did anyone read its not Terranort according to this guy

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
look at the archives the scene is after terranort fight part 2 w/ the guardian

terra was inside of terranort and was able to take control temp to stab himself which released darkness ( not realyl sure....bout that part) then the guardian melted into a pool of darkness which sucked terranort in and aqua went in (w/ her armor/flyign craft) but she couldnt get him out or something so instead she gave terra her armor (the armor is like hugging terranort i tihnk hes unconscious) and then she cast soem magic which "blew/push" him farther out while aqua sank into the darkness

Oh, I already saw it. Someone else said they couldn't find it and I couldn't find a youtube version to quick link it.

AquaX

fighting all of Organization XIII in Castle Oblivi
You people need to pay more attention "Gettting screen caps up now! FINAL STORYLINE BOSS IS TERRANORT IN RADIANT GARDEN. I don't have room for caps, but the secret boss is Absent Silhouette Vanitas."-shingobunny

He said the secret boss is absent silhouette vanitas, not terranort

T

The Spoiler

So do you think Xehanort opened the door to Radiant garden with Aquas keyblade?

Kentsu13

he could but if he could use a keyblade (which he can) then y didnt he as xemnas/ ansem sod (unless they relost ther memories after becoming heartless/nobody)

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
You people need to pay more attention "Gettting screen caps up now! FINAL STORYLINE BOSS IS TERRANORT IN RADIANT GARDEN. I don't have room for caps, but the secret boss is Absent Silhouette Vanitas."-shingobunny

He said the secret boss is absent silhouette vanitas, not terranort

Sooooo Vanitas is the secret Boss.

memoire.mx

think that LoD turns into CO

maybe CO was the true form of land of departure or the true meaning of this world

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
He might have, but from the Ansem Reports if sounds as if he used the hidden ability of the keyblade in his heart. Take for instance Riku, as a child he was able to see the keyhole to Destiny Islands as he had the ability to use the keyblade in his heart. Riku was also the one to eventually open this door and didn't seem to be aware of the keyblade's existence. If he had, he might have acted different when he met Sora again in Traverse Town. He seemed to have never seen it before by going
So this is a keyblade...
*As he holds it, and looking at it. Analyzing the design.

memoire.mx

its seems rather than the door was still open D:
after the shadow of terranort vanshied it creats a hole and terranort felt in it doesnt mean its got closed since the light was still there

αsiя

space coke
I thought ven opened the the door of DI
because of the beggining of the game after he does his destati he gets his keyblade and shoots a beam into the sky
I could be 100% wrong though

Kentsu13

so maybe a keyblade user doesnt need a keyblade to open the door just if ther will/wanting is strong eno

Ponisito

Its only a Vanitas texture reskin with photoshop in 2 minutes and with the same moves but only changed the damage variables. Im really dissapointed. For me, the real secret boss is Terranort. He has an epic music and Ansem moves.

αsiя

space coke
Arent the doors to each world the keyholes
a keyhole is on a door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back