• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I remember playing KH1 and used to think that thing was so annoying! But if the guardian was his keyblade, does that mean XH guardian was also a keyblade? Or was that just a heartless... sf this guardian a heartless o_O

MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, I'm kinda 50/50 about Vanitas coming back. The new attire makes me believe that he will come back with a new form, but the fact that Aqua found a floating emblem that symbolizes an Absent Silhouette, those floating emblems from Final Mix+, and they didn't come back. I don't know, I guess we'll have to wait until the end of that fight to see what happens, if anyone manages to beat that invincible piece of black Spider man.

memoire.mx

Maybe Vanitas come back in the future as a beeing from vanitas and the heart of Xehanort after he was killed by Sora.

Maybe that is the Next stage of Xehanort that Sora must fight

Skykh

I have theory, the secret boss Vanitas is Dark Sora, he is the Final boss in the Sequel

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I have theory, the secret boss Vanitas is Dark Sora, he is the Final boss in the Sequel

But I thought it was just an unversed Vanitas or whatever because of the symbol on his helmet... I wonder why they decided to cover his face back up anyway...

memoire.mx

cause Vanitas hasnt all the time the face of sora maybe he hadnt a face from beginning.
He got this face because of Vens connection to Soras heart.
Maybe he come back As Xehanort

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think when Terranort stabs himself in the last episode it's actually whatever remains of Terra inside Terranort using the keyblade to get rid of his memories so that MX can't use his body for anything evil.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
secret boss vanitas is so badass, ONE HIT KILLS ARE YOU KIDDING ME
i don't know why some of you people are sad that vanitas is the secret boss, he's amazing
i guess i feel that way because vanitas is my favorite character but still
who else would be the secret boss? It wouldn't make sense for future Sora to be the boss I think because Nomura wouldn't want to break the space-time continuum in the kh universearabslol
none of the secret bosses in either final mix or this game were from the future but from the present
I say just be happy that we get to face Terranort with Aqua in that last chapter and know more about CO and the room Ven's in
while learning the meaning behind that guardian and why Xemnas has Aqua's keyblade and armor

DXLelouch

well kids looks like well be seeing alot more of Vanitas in the Next Kh game since Nomura said the secret boss would connext to the next game so i thk Vanitas will escape from Sora and raise hell

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
well kids looks like well be seeing alot more of Vanitas in the Next Kh game since Nomura said the secret boss would connext to the next game so i thk Vanitas will escape from Sora and raise hell

that would be the most amazing thing to happen ever if that would happen

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
cause Vanitas hasnt all the time the face of sora maybe he hadnt a face from beginning.
He got this face because of Vens connection to Soras heart.
Maybe he come back As Xehanort

I figured that. If he is in the future games, I wonder how they are going to tie him in. Will Sora meet his evil twin. I can already see a strange growling contest >.>

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If Vanitas' lingering sentiment is still around then he may return and if Vanitas returns that means the unversed would also return.

SiegLord

According to Kouli in a new post on GameFAQS, all three characters are capable of fighting the secret boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back