• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene's de Sade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
W00t, Larxene's sexy thoughts hahahah

But seriously, she would be a awesomely serious character's head to get into

angelbabe74006

Perhaps that book was a compiliation of de Sade's works, if there is such a thing. Maybe it was like TwilightNight said and she was reading a biography...to get pointers.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You know what I'd do, s a Sadomasochist myself, to Larxene? Anyone wanna guess?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'd short circuit her electricity with water. It'd slowly cause her to turn her elecricity on herself. I'd have her accidentally kill herself, while I'm having my way with her.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
See, no. Violent is what Larxene would do to anyone else.
I'm just a sadomasochist.

MasterHearts7762

She must enjoy seeing peoples emotions before they die, like the Dark Knight Joker.

larxene02.jpg

Lol true! XD I love larx and her sadism!

firemage8

HMM maybe. Maybe the book was just something that she grabbed from the bookself and thought it was interesting to read about his biograpy. I also see her more of a bully, but she can be cruel or else she wouldn't have had those sharp pointed kunais for nothing. They aren't decorations she made, but weapons to use on people to intimidate or make them back off.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
HMM maybe. Maybe the book was just something that she grabbed from the bookself and thought it was interesting to read about his biograpy. I also see her more of a bully, but she can be cruel or else she wouldn't have had those sharp pointed kunais for nothing. They aren't decorations she made, but weapons to use on people to intimidate or make them back off.

Hah, people still post on here? XD

Nope, more than likely for pointers.

Uhh, no. She's a cruel Sadomasocistic bitch that delights in the torment of others. If she wasn't I wouldn't like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back