• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Larxene and 14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Then we are at an impasse. The mansion can protect itself fairly well, If King's ghosts got inside, most ghosts wouldn't put up a fight. However since it is ghost against ghost, they really couldn't do to much to eachother.

And as for Luigi, The Ghost host alone would creep him out enough to leave. Sneaking behind him, whispering in his ear...

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Then we are at an impasse. The mansion can protect itself fairly well, If King's ghosts got inside, most ghosts wouldn't put up a fight. However since it is ghost against ghost, they really couldn't do to much to eachother.

And the last time saw the Return of the King was when? Those ghosts don't give a shit what their fighting, as long as they get set free for fighting, they will win. No matter what. Hands down.

And as an added bonus, I'll throw in T.A.P.S. as well.

madammina

What's TAPS?

So, the ghosts are fighting, but they can't kill (b/c their dead) and most of the ghosts would just be excited to get some dead company.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
What's TAPS?

So, the ghosts are fighting, but they can't kill (b/c their dead) and most of the ghosts would just be excited to get some dead company.

TAPS is the name of the company on SciFi's show Ghosthunters. they are awsome.

And LotR ghosts don't want ghost buddies, they want freedom, and okay ,so the other ghosts can't die, but Cronus couldn't either - that didn't stop Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades from stripping him of all power, if thats what LotR ghosts have to do for freedom, they'll do it. and they will succeed.

And if you still exist that it will be a stalemate... 42.

madammina

No, they wouldn't. But that wouldn't stop the HM ghosts from trying to buddy them up and plying them with drink and dancing.

And the HM ghosts don't really have power. They generally just exist. A couple interact with objects, a few objects are possessed but the HM ghosts prefer to spend their power partying (except for the ghost walling himself into the crypt in the graveyard.)

and

yes, 42 is something else besides being the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Kairy

After Quaxa dropped off Madam Leota, who seemed very annoyed that she was just being left in some room, she returned to Where Nothing Gathers.
Quaxa was more annoyed than Madam Leota. What the hell was up with Zexion and Vexen, why did they lie?...everything was only confirming her suspicions of the organization having another agenda...which now she remembered Larxene never telling her really what their real plans were. She had been so recently caught up with her past that she almost forgot the other part of her life she had to figure out. And now she didn't even have time to frekkin collect herself and get her thoughts in order.

Xemnas was such an As*Hole she thought, what was so important that they had to go on another mission?
"As*hole" Quaxa slightly shouted to herself as she looked down at her feet as she walked down the long white hallway that lead to where nothing gathers. She didn't want to just appear in there as she dreaded whatever her and Larxene had to do next.

"what?" Quaxa stopped and looked up only to see Roxas looking confused.
It took her a moment to understand why he was confused. He looked too cute when he was confused, she thought.

"no not you, I was talking about Xemnas" Quaxa said in an annoyed manner.

Roxas Laughed as he walked closer to Quaxa.
"did you just figure that out now?"

"no, i've always known that" Quaxa laughed as Roxas did. "why you here by the way?"

"I was sent to go check on Namine" Roxas said quickly, trying to stay cool. He was nervous in front of Quaxa….

"but she's all the way up in the tower, why don't you just summon yourself into darkness?"

Roxas blushed as he looked to the side. He was hoping to run into Quaxa...lately he didn’t get too see much of her. Quaxa noticed this she gave a small grin as roxas looked down.

then he looked back at her trying to maintain his cool again and looking for the right reason to get out of this.....
"I just like to walk I guess- makes me feel-"

"normal" quaxa said quickly.

"yea" Roxas said slowly as he looked into Quaxa's eyes; She had such pretty eyes.

Quaxa looked into Roxas's eyes and for what was a minute seemed like a longest moment she ever experience in time.
They both looked at each other, and at that point both of them felt something that no one not even when your a somebody is ready for...love.

Quaxa and Roxas both realized they were staring at each other after their conscious mind came back to them...

"Well I have to go see Namine" roxas said as his voice drifted to almost a whisper.

"yeah I have to go to where nothing gathers" Quaxa's said at the same time and her voice drifted like Roxas.

They both quickly dispersed in embarrassment and slightly stumbled into each other as they parted.

"i have to go where nothing gathers?" Quaxa asked herself. Great Quaxa said to herself, like he didnt know where you were going allready. She almost could have slapped herself.

"i have to go see Namine?" Roxas slapped himself on the head. Nice one Roxas thought as he walked down the hallway. I told her I need to go see another girl? Why was it so hard to frekkin say the right thing. Roxas continued to walk annoyed by his stupid statement...

As Quaxa walked in everyone excluding Roxas and of course Namine was sitting in Where Nothing Gathers. Axel was grinning at Larxene who was grinning back at him. Everyone else seemed rather annoyed for waiting so long...

"why were you taking so long" Xemnas asked Quaxa in his normal harsh tone.

"Madam Leota was just telling me how wonderful her new accomadations were" Quaxa said giving giving a smart ass smile.

"take your place fourteen" Xemnas said in an even more harsh tone and Quaxa laughed as she summoned a portal of darkness and landed on her seat.

"now that everyone is here” His eyes difted over to Quaxa. She could feel his fury but she didn’t care, she just returned the same look to him.

“im going to assign group missions…I want to keep on a strict schedule to keep our plans in order” Xemnas said turning his head to Xigbar who was giving him a grin.

Quaxa noticed this which made her feel like they had something up her sleeve.

Xemnas started to tell everyone their missions. Since she was late she and whoever she was grouped with had to wait to the end.

Quaxa sat there annoyed in her chair. Her head resting on her fist and her looking at her ditry hand as she still didn’t get a chance to clean up.

She hated sitting there…. She could watch Axel and Larxene flirt or give each other smart ass comments but all she wanted to do was look at her dirty hand and think about how annoyed she was

“as*hole” she said again to herself, thinking about how Xemnas was putting her and Larxene on another mission even though it clearly seemed they went through a lot. And how annoying his voice was……

“QUAXA!” Xemnas yelled. Everyone who didn’t leave for their mission was looking at her. Apparently she said the A word louder than she thought….

“WHO ARE YOU REFFERING TOO?” Xemnas said in the most furious voice Quaxa ever heard.

She laughed and sat up in her chair. “oh just *nobody*, at least nobody of importance” She gave a grin and glared at Xemnas who’s eyes were filled with fury as he knew who she was really reffering too.

Larxene just grinned at Quaxa.

Axel was laughing and as much as he tried he could not stop himself. “AXEL” Xemnas had to yell. Axel stopped almost having bite his tongue to contain himself.

Xemnas started to retreat back to what he was saying before and Xigbar was passed on the job of giving Quaxa dirty looks, until he had to go on his mission

Finally only Axel, Larxene, and Quaxa were left in where nothing gathers besides saix and Xemnas.

“Larxene” Xemnas said in a cool tone. He continued…” you and Quaxa are going to Neverland and London…”

Larxene’s mouth dropped and glared at Xemnas… she didn’t want to go there of all places… she knew she had a past there… Why the hell was she being sent there?

Ill continue tomorrow! Sry :(

ZMP

haha that was a great read made me laugh

madammina

It's KAIRY. I'll post when she finishes. I DON'T know when that is, but I'll ask her when I talk to her again. But she's Very busy, okay?

I guess to keep things going... what has been everyone's favorite part so far?

A

Azrael

I can't really say I have a favorite part, it's a excellent fic

madammina

Kairy said:
"roxas don't go f**king her to soon 14 might get mad" Xigbar shouted. most of the members laughed except Xemnas who was about to go off at everyone for acting out.

Roxas gave a small laugh. "so Xigbar when was the last time anybody F**ked you besides saix of course" XIgbar shut up and everybody started to laugh histerically. Even Xemnas gave a small grin.

This part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back