• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Larxene and 14

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(beats head against laptop) My computer keeps on giving me the blue screen of death, so I had to copy this one out of my e-mail onto the family computer. so, that's why I'm late.

Xigbar and Xemnas went quickly to Where Nothing Gathers to find Larxene and Quaxa flanking a petite blond.

"Is she what you were looking for?" Larxene asked not at all humbly. Quaxa grinned.

"She's from Castle Oblivion. She's looking for Roxas" Quaxa added, her smile widening. Xemnas almost gasped in astonishment. He could tell she was Sora's nobody too. But how was that possible?

"I call myself Namine." the blond waif said. "Can you tell me what's going on?" As Xemnas opened his mouth to respond a corridor of darkness appeared. Two voices echoed from it as their owners walked closer to the enterance. Roxas was arguing with Axel.

"I still don't see what was so important abou a contained raven."

"You have to admit there was something odd about it. And why was it captured in the first place?"

"I. DON'T. KNOW. Axel. But that's why I think I should have known more. At least if that was our misssion."

"Dude, you're number 13. Just shut up and take orders if you don't want to be turned into a." Axel and Roxas had arrived now and saw the small group gathered in Where Nothing Gathers. "Dusk." He finished. Roxas looked scared. Had they heard?

"You found a raven?" Xemnas asked coldly. The two jumped to attention and nodded. "Then what happened?"

"Axelsetitfreewithhischakrams!" Roxas shouted. Still slightly mad at the lack of information, he didnot notice the small blond standing there. However she was so pale and still, combined with her white dress, she sort of faded into the white walls anyway.

"I wanted you to free it. The raven may prove to be some use down the road." Xemnas turned away as another portal opened. Demyx and Saix tumbled out. Demyx was throwing punches and Saix's face was red with anger. Finally Saix jumped and fastned hsi hands around Demyx's throat. Demyx gurgled. Axel and Larxene started to chant "fight". Xemnas watched camly and Xigbar started to grin. Roxas tried to separate them with a magic spell. "Firaga, Barrier." The spells burst out of his keyblade, but had no effect. Quaxa decided to mimic his movements. "Firaga!" she shouted. Fire erupted from her hand beforew she could take it in, her head snapped back.

She was standing by a window in a tall tower. She had her face pressed against the glass, looking out to see a desert beyond the oasis that was her home. She could see her reflection in the glass. She had bright blue eyes and blue hair. She looked to be about 8 years old. She could hear her father's quill sratching as he wrote some new research. But what attracter her attention was a black blob moving through the desert heading toward the tower. As the blob moved closer towards the tower, it resolved into a figure of a mouse. And it was injured.

"DAD!" She yelled. Her father put down his quill to come over. He had black hair with a tinge of grey at the temples. His rech yellow and red clothes pressed against the window pane too.

"Dear, head downstairs. Collect your mother, your brother, and any servant you can find. he needs our help." She ran downstairs, her blue pigtails flowing behind her. Her mother was clooking in one fo the few rooms of rationality in the odd stair case tower.

"Mama! Dad says you must help the mouse!"

"What mouse, little one." Her mother had iridiscent black hair that was blue when the light hit it. Shewas a skilled mage and had warm dark eyes that flickered away from her famous cakes to look at her daughter.

"The mouse coming across the desert right now!" Her mother threw off her apron and gathered her wand topped by a star. The girl's brother's room was next. he had inherited her father's dark hair but he also had a passion for trains. "Walt! come on! Dad wants you to meet the mouse!" Her brother rose with a 13 year old's awkwardness and ran downt hte staricase, still unsure about his longer lets. She arrived at the door first, servants following her mother. Their pet dog, Lady, barked and ran around their legs in excitement. The little girl opened the door and an exhausted mouse fell on top of her.

"Where" he managed to squeak before he fainted.

"Take him to the guest room." her father ordered. The memory jumped to the girl sitting on a stool besides the mouse's bed. The mouse had velvety black fur covering the back of his head and his ears. His face was strawberry-cream colored except for a pointed nose taht turned slightly up into a black ball. The mouse blinked, opening his large eyes. He sat up, revealinga yellow and black t-shirt covered by zippers. His arms were black velvet too, escept they ended in four fingered white gloves.

"where am I?" he asked, still in a squeak, but a little deeper than before.

"At my tower. Who are you?"

"I'm Mickey of Castle Disney. I was visiting with my knight and my mage, but I don't..." He trailed off with a frown. "May I ask whose hospitality I am enjoying?"

"I am Master Yensid." her father said. "This is my wife Lily, my son Walt and my daughter" The memory ended. Quaxa felt her hands pressed against the cold marble floor. her eyes were... wet. As the water dripped onto her hands, she realized she was crying. She bad been loved. Then why had she turned? She brushed away her tears as she opened her eyes. She saw a black cloak. As she looked up farther she saw that Larxene had knelt next to her, with edges of worry flickering across her face. Larxene straightened up and proffered a hand. Quaxa grabbed it to pull herself up. As she rose, she looked around. Axel and Xigbar stood inbetween Demyx and Saix now. Xmenas watched Quaxa with a thoughtful frown on hsi face. Roxas stood next to Namine, both worried. Maybe if she pretended...

"Why were Demyx and Saix fighting?" She asled lightly, still annoyed at the dream/memory all encompassingness and the fact it cut out right before her name.

"Over who can control the tides better." Larxene answered. "What happend to you?" She was not ignore the fact Quaxa collapsed. Quaxa let go of Larxene's hand and without support her legs gave way so she sat rather abruptly on the ground.

"I... I think I remembered my family." she closed her eyes,t rying to capture the dteails and that feeling of love and safety. "I had a father, and a mother, and a brother."

"You're getting your memory back?" Larxene asked eagerly.

"I think so. And there was this mose."

"King Mickey." Xigbar said. "I remember when."

"Xigbar." Xemnas said, curlty cutting off Xigbar's reminiscing. "Quaxa. Vexen hypothesized that your element was over all magic and by preforming it you could piece your memory back together. He shall be delighted to hear he was correct.

"Do you know where King Mickey is?"

"If you're looking for him, it won't do you any good." Axel half taunted. "He was trapped inside the darkness of Kingdom Hearts." There. Kingdom Hearts. The battle and her father, Yensid, were somehow involved with that.

"How can I get there?" Quaxa asked, trying to stand again. Larxene got under one shoulder while Axel left his psot to provide support on the other side.

"You can't go there. If you can figute out a way to pull that vessel Riku out of Kingdom Hearts, Mickye might tag along for the ride. But why would you want to see him?" Xigbar asked.

"Maybe he knows something. But you might want to interview Namine." Roxas jumped, he turned as if seeing Namine for the first time. She gave a small wave and he collapsed onto Quaxa's throne.

"It's like looking into a very wierd mirror." he muttered. namine lughed. Larxene scowled. She rEALLYL didn't like her.

"Larxene, Axel, show Quaxa to her room. It appears she needs to rest."

I will rep the person who can tell me the three nods to Walt Disney in here. One is very obvious and Lady, Mickey, and Yensid don't count.

Kairy

Larxene and Axel took Quaxa to her room. Axel helped Quaxa on to her bed. Helping her sit up while larxene fixed up the pillows. Axel looked at quaxa noticing a sad look in her eyes almost like she had no hope left in her...

"dont worry" Axel said as Quaxa looked up at him. "youll find whoever you need too to find out about your past"

Quaxa gave him a smile. "thanks Axel."

As Larxene fixed up Quaxa's pillow she noticed how commpasionate Axel was acting toward Quaxa like he was her big brother. She smiled... she like the fact that Axel pretended to have feelings even if they werent real...

"ok well you better get rest we have a mission in the morning and you need to be able to stand in order to complete it" she said in the best sense.

"Ok" quaxa agreed and she layed down. Larxene brushed passed axel picking up Quaxa's blanket. He gave her small smile while she covered Quaxa.

Quaxa noticed this and gave Axel a grin. Axel saw Quaxa seeing his reaction and he just grinned and nodded slighlt without getting larxenes attention. Quaxa wanted to laugh but it almost brought her back into a state of confusion...Axel looked at Larxene like he was in love with her and he was becoming more of a big brother to Quaxa and yet nobodies had no feelings...but Quaxa just didnt want to believe that, even if they told her that was not true.

Quaxa quickly turned her head when LArxene finished tucking her in. Larxene turned off her light and gave quaxa a reasuring smile that everything was gonna be all right.

Then Larxene turned to axel and they both headed to the door. "Larxene" Larxene quickly turned her head.. " thanks" Quaxa said in a thoughtful tone.

Larxene smiled and opened the door. Axel noticed and gave a small grin. Then he looked at Quaxa who winked at him, signaling him to go for Larxene. Axel just gave a small laugh and just simply nodded. Then he followed Larxene out the door.

As Larxene started to walk down the hallway, Axel walked out folding his arms leaning up against Quaxa's door

"well well"

Larxene turned around...

"what?"

Axel was grinning which gave the indication that he knew something or that something bad was about to happen.

"you know I never thought that you would actually have feelings for somebody"

larxene laughed..Feelings? what the hell was Axel talking about. "i don't beca-"

He cut her off. "because nobodies don't have feelings?" he laughed and started to walk toward her. "when are you going to stop listening to that bullsh** you know you feel something with quaxa like shes your sister just like roxas feels like a brother to me"

Larxene looked down giving her mose hateful face and then looked back up. "that feeling is just fake Axel like xemnas keeps telling you its an illusion an it doesnt get any better than that"

Larxene looked at Axel straight in the eye and he was giving her the coldest look he ever gave her. Axel knew he felt emotions and he knew they were real and he felt something with roxas with quaxa, and he felt the best feeling of his entire existence with larxene but she didn't want to believe that.

Axel just didnt want to believe that nobodies had no feelings and a part of Larxene didn't want to believe that either...but mainly because she hated feelings...she remembered what it was like to be a somebody and every time her feelings got crushed it felt like she lose her heart and her soul...having no feelings woul eliminate that problem and she was all ready doing such a great job with that putting on her evil and sadistic face..but was that really working..she didnt want to think about it.

Larxene rolled her eyes putting it off of her. Axel kept his cool gaze. She started to turn away "whatever I don't ca-" and then axel turned Larxene around holding her locking her in place as he kissed her. She didn't know how to react. As she let go she just stood there startled.

"Did you feel that" Axel smirked suprised at the fact that she was so startled when she always acted like she got it together. But to his amazement he never thought what was about to happen next.

Axel started to turn. "Guess no-" Then Larxene grabbed his face and her lips touched his. "what feeling is this?" she asked him while he put his arms around her..."Love" and then they continued....

Meanwhile

Roxas as well as most of the organization were still in their seat in where nothing gathers. He was still pissed about what happened with Axel but nobody seemed to notice or care that he was rolling his eyes at what everybody was talking about. Then he heard Xemnas call his name.

"ROXAS"

Roxas sat up. "yeah" he said annoyed.

"you are to bring Namine to the tower where she will be staying"

He looked down at Namine who gave him a reasurring smile. He rolled his eyes but he was just in a bad mood.

Roxas appeared on the floor next to Namine. "cmon lets go" he told her annoyingly while grabbing her arm. Still she seemed uneased and just simply gave and ok. Namine just wanted to be friendly as possible. She knew the organization was bad but she had to stay because she knew that she needed to find out answers.

"roxas don't go f**king her to soon 14 might get mad" Xigbar shouted. most of the members laughed except Xemnas who was about to go off at everyone for acting out.

Roxas gave a small laugh. "so Xigbar when was the last time anybody F**ked you besides saix of course" XIgbar shut up and everybody started to laugh histerically. Even Xemnas gave a small grin.

Roxas walked down the hallway holding Namine's arm.

"you know im not going anywhere" Namine said in her friendliest manor.

Roxas just stopped and looked at her. She was quite strange, she seemed like she was going into darkness and still seemed uneased. He let go.

"sorry" he said trying to be nice the best he could.

"roxas?"

"yes namine"

Namine smiled.
"i had dreams about you....... and your other half"

Roxas was confused what the helll was she talking about?

"my other half?" he question he was very confused.

"yes the other you share a heart with"

Roxas was very confused he didn't have a heart at least he thought.

Namine laughed.

"what are you laughing about"

"you look cute when your confused"

ROxas blushed and rubbed the back of his head and Namine grinned.

"look it" Namine walked closer to Roxas. "this organization is bad but i think you know that and whatever questions you have i maybe can answer but I need your help because I need answers and I am connected with you, I don't know how I just am and your other half"

"who?"

"Sora"

"sora is just a dream"

" no he's real and I know he's part of you he's half of you, look thats all i can see but my dreams are becoming clearer but I feel the closer i am with you the clearer my dreams will become and i think that if the become clearer than i can bring this organization down and find out more answers"

"the organization is not bad" roxas said trying to believe it.

"do you really believe that?"

Roxas looked down. "no"

Just then Roxas thought he heard something. He looked past Namine but nothing was there.

"we should go"

Namine looked scared. Roxas just grabbed her and they started to walk fast down the hallway.

"so do you love her?"

Roxas was stunned. This girl either confused him or scared him. "Who?" he asked looking confused while quicly walking with namine.

Namine laughed as she was being dragged through the hall ways. "quaxa"

Roxas stopped at the end of the hallway and let go of Namine's hand. Her cool gaze met his.

"maybe" he simpy said. "actually i think i am but wait what am i talkin about nobodies cant have feelings" he said rubbing his head.

Then he looked at Namine who seemd somewhat dissapointed while folding her arms.

"you all right?" he asked her concerned...

"yea" she said lying looking down. Namine had feelings for Roxas but she knew that Roxas was in love with soebody else...Quaxa.

Namine looked back up "yea i jus-" She stopped when she saw Larxene and Axel making out. Roxas looked over and was completely dumbfounded. "what the f***?" He said while breaking them apart as soon as they hear him.

"shit" Axel said while breaking apart from Larxene who was giving Roxas and Namine a dirty look.

Roxas just grinned and Namine laughed.

Last edited:

Lanydx

Thanks for making this. You have given me ideas for my fan fic.

KH 358/2 day: Lanydx number VX

madammina

I FINALLY finished. Enjoy!

Quaxa woke up with a start. Vexen and Zexion stood over her bed. She quickly sat up looking at the two men.

“What do you want?” She asked.

“We thought we could help.” Zexion said, browsing a book.

There is a mansion” Vexen said. “It is said to be cursed by a great power. If you go there, you might be able to find out how to tap into it. It could help out your powers.“ Vexen stopped talking and leaned back against a wall. “How ever you can only enter and leave in one area and you will need to explore this world to find what you are looking for.”

“You might want Larxene for this.“ Zexion said, still not looking up. Quaxa nodded and left her bed. She eventually found her way to Larxene’s room and knocked.

“Come in” Larxene shouted. She was wearing something in front of a long mirror. IT was a brown outfit of a short skirt and a tight brown jacket with several igsignia’s on the collar. She was busy brushing her hair back into a more typical hairstyle. She turned around with an odd smile on her face that faded when she saw Quaxa. “What are you doing here? I was expecting… no one. No one. I was just wearing my old outfit of my somebody. I was in the civilian air force you know.”

“Ignore Axel for a second. Do you want to go exploring?” Larxene gave a small smile and shook her hair out. She hurried over to behind folding divider to change back into her Organization outfit.

“Where are we going?” She flashed an eager smile.

“The Haunted Mansion”

Larxene and Quaxa stood in front of a derelict mansion. You could tell it had once been a place of great wealth and beauty. The stone face and flying buttresses boosted the mansion up several stories to a high cupola on the roof.

“You sure you want to go on there?” Larxene asked, something about the place gave her the creeps. It might have been the plethora of ravens.

“yep.” Quaxa responded, tilting her head to look up. Thunder boomed ominously as clouds rushed towards the New Orleans Manor. Larxene laughed and held her hands up, drawing the storm to her. “Larxene, Come on! I’m not immune to lightning. At least not yet.” With a shrug and an impish grin the twenty year old and the 17 year old rushed into the manor. Larxene bumped a phonograph and a voice echoed., right by their ears.

When hinges creak in doorless chambers. When strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls. When the candlelights flicker thought the air is deathly still. That is the time when ghosts are present. Practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.” Larxene and Quaxa noticed a painting above the fireplace. It was of a noble looking man with dark hair. But unsettingly, they could not pin the description down. For he seemed to slightly age as the voice continued. Welcome, Foolish Mortals, to the Haunted Mansion. The Voice laughed. I am your host., Your GHOST host. The voice chuckled. The two girls looked at each other a little scared. They looked back at the portrait and saw that it had changed. Now it was of a decrepit skeleton. A little freaked out, Larxene and Quaxa backed into a new room. As they looked around they realized it was a portrait gallery. The voice followed them, which made them wonder if it was the phonograph after all. “Our Tour begins here, in this gallery, where you see some of our guests in their corruptible, MORTAL state.” The ghost chuckled again. Larxene and Quaxa skimmed the images. A woman stood holding a parasol. What appeared to be a lawyer held a scroll. A man with his thumbs under his suspenders. And an old lady sitting down and holding a rose. Your Cadaverous pallor betrays an aura of foreboding. Could it be that this room is ACTUALLY STRETCHING? Quaxa did think there was a bit more detail in the portraits now then before. The parasal girl it now appeared stood on a fraying rope. The Lawyer appeared to be sans pants. The man with suspenders stood on another man’s shoulders. And the old lady appeared to sit on a tombstone with the inscription “George” THe voice went on. And consider THIS dismaying observation. This chamber has no windows and no doors. Which leaves you this chilling challenge, to FIND A WAY OUT!” as the voice cackled maniaccly, the pictures had taken a definite turn for the worse. The fraying rope placed the tightrope walker over the jaws of an alligator. The lawyer stood upon a lit barrel of dynomite. There was a third man in the picture of the men on each others shoulders. But he was waist deep in quicksand. And a bust on the grave had an axe in his head. The voice finished up. Of course, there’s always, MY WAY. The hallway was plunged into darkness. Soon the only light came from above in the form of lightning. As both nobodies looked up, they saw a skeleton swaying in the wind. HE was being held up by a hangman’s noose. Quaxa vaguely registered something. They were looking up into the attic, but a second ago there was only the flat ceiling. Before Quaxa could really think this through, the lightning vanished and they both heard a yell. It was of a women, whose voice became louder and louder until it seemed that the body of the women had landed on the floor with a thud. The lights came back on, and no bodies or skeletons could be seen. Oh, I didn’t mean to frighten you prematurely. The real chills come later. Now, as they say, look alive! A door suddenly appeared and creaked open. Larxene walked through confidently, but Quaxa was a bit more tentative. She was digesting all of this, including the familiarity. She ahd been here before, when she was whole. The new hallway was filled with portraits, but as the two nobodies passed, they noticed something unnerving about them.
Snap the door behind them closed. Larxene tugged at the handle, then stepped to the side as Quaxa pointed her key blade to the door. Nothing. Quaxa pointed at the door. “Fire” She intoned. It only gave her a memory. She sat at a table with Ven and Terra. What appeared to be an older man from the portrait stood at the head of the table.
“You say you tracked this “Dark Soldier” here?” the man asked. He had his back to the trio.

“Yes, Master Gracey” Ven responded. “We think he might be after some magic here.” A women glided in, the doors sweeping shut behind her. The snap alerted Master Gracey to her presence and he turned around to face her. Her face had an odd greenish cast and her hair surrounded her face in a busy hair do. She dressed like a gypsy and carried a crystal ball with her.

“This is Madam Leota” Master Gracey introduced the women.” “A gypsy who specializes in séances.” A raven fluttered “And that is Marc, her familiar” Memory Quaxa muttered something, a spell. “Speech of animals/ I never can understand/ until I say this spell” The Speech instantly became intelligible

“BEWARE! BEWARE! Danger creeps in corridors.” Madame Leota was quarrelling with Master Gracey.

“I tell you, Master Gracey, as my LAST prediction before my death that you should NOT allow your son to marry here. Bride’s do not last long here.”

“Are you going to die soon, Madame Leota?” Ven asked curiously.

“Madame Leota predicted the fall of this manor after her death. Recently she has predicted her death in a week. While all of her others predictions have come true, this one is just so far fetched” Master Gracey dismissed the three’s alarm.

“but it IS true, Terra, Ven…” the memory cut out. Quaxa leaned up against the door to steady herself. She still had a long way to go with this power. She hoped someone would say her name in one of these memories soon.

“I guess we have to go through.” Quaxa said. Larxene nodded, then looked at the paintings on the wall. She had been studying them while Quaxa was out.

“It’s tied to the lightning.” She proclaimed. Lightning came so quickly it was easier to hold the lightning rather than create some herself. The lightning flashed and she held the next flash. The paintings…. The painting of an elegant Greek priestess turned into a violent medusa. A long lady lay on a couch before the lightning Now it was a fierce panther. The dramatic picture of a man in black armor on a horse turned into their grisly fate. The horse was struck by lightning and the man was.

“The Dark Soldier.” Quaxa muttered. “LARXENE! Keep the lightning up. He’s someone from my past!” Larxene sauntered over.

“Who?” she asked lazily, brushing her hair out of her face.

“This guy!” Quaxa pointed to the man on the horse. “Larxene, I’ve been here, as my somebody. Terra, Ven, and I were here looking for him!”

“Let’s go, Quaxa.” Larxene said, pulling on her sleeve. “Let’s just get these books and get out. Heartless are straightforward. Something tells me this place is anything but.” She waked down the hall, ignoring the portraits of the ship at sea changing into The Flying Dutchman and a singing full length portrait of a bride. She turned and walked down a new hallway, this one had 11 portraits on the walls, each seemingly following the young nobody with their eyes. She shivered. The London Gallery, or what was left of it, had nothing compared to this.

There are 999 happy haunts here, but there is always room for a 1000. Any volunteers?

“SHOW THYSELF!” Quaxa commanded. The spell didn’t work as intended, and portraits on the wall, from the sever husband and wife, to the witch with the black cat, to the tatterred sailor above the door, all watched Quaxa collapse into a memory.

Quaxa’s blue haired somebody stood at the top of a staircase. She gazed around at the masquerade party the Gracey’s had put on at the Trio’s request. Terra appeared at the blue haired women’s elbow. She was resplendent in a blue dress, while Terra wore what passed as a demon costume.

“Anything?” he muttered. Quaxa’s somebody looked down again, scanning the crowd.

“The Dark Soldier is doing a remarkable job hiding himself.”

“It’s hard to watch everything during a masquerade. But that was the point.”

“He won’t be averse to showing himself here. And you don’t stick out either.” Quaxa’s somebody nervously flattened her hair.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, may I please have your attention.” Yale Gracey walked onto the floor, arm in arm with his wife Emily, disguised as a bride. “I would like for you to all meet two lovely brides to be. My wife’s cousin Melanie Ravenswood. She is from Thunder Mesa and speaks perfect French, along with being a wonderful soprano.” Melanie had dark brown hair in curls and was a tall, confident figure. She had her arms wrapped around a man, presumably her fiancee. “And my son’s fiancee Elizabeth.” Elizabeth was African-American and spoke, inexplicably, with a British Accent. The two brides looked alive and happy. The thunderous applause was only broken by two old ladies gossiping.

“Did you see Constance here?” One asked the other. “I don’t know her nerve. A six times widower, all her husbands beheaded.”

“Husband searching I guess. I hope she finds true love.”

“It’s not love she’s after, it’s money.” the first whispered. “I heard she always carries and axe with her, just in case.”

“It’s never been proved that she did murder her husbands.”

“Beheading is not exactly common, you know.” As the two continued, Ven hurried up to the key blade masters, disguised as a prince.

“I saw him.” Ven gasped. “He’s heading towards Madame Leota’s room.”

Larxene saw Quaxa slump to the ground with that far off looks she got when remembering something. Why did the ability have to be so double edged? Larxene hurried forward to help her… friend? Why did she call her that? She caught Quaxa and helped her up.

“Why does that happen?” Larxene grumbled as Quaxa steadied herself.

“Well, at least I know not to get married here.” Quaxa responded, glancing around the decaying wall paper.

“what?” that was random.

“Just trust me, as FRIENDS are supposed to do.” Quaxa could hit all of a Nobody’s sensitive points.

“Let’s just get those books and get out.” Larxene grumbled. She did not like the stalker vibe this house gave. Straight up attacks were better. Larxene shivered as she noticed another reason why she did not like this manor. On top of the staircase nearby, a candelabra hovered in midair. They turned a corner along the path and found themselves in a majestic and very haunted library.

Our library is well stocked with priceless first editions, only ghost stories of course. And literary busts of the greatest GHOST writers the world has ever known! A chair rocked. Books were moved and removed by invisible hands. A step ladder whooshed along the side of the shelves. 8 busts were placed in the bookshelves, which watched the two nobodies wherever they went. Quaxa raised her hand.

“MAG…” Larxene cut her off.

“You’ve been using way to much magic and I DON’T want to be caught off guard here. Just grab the ladder.” Larxene stabbed the chair with a kunai before sitting down in it. She wanted to make sure that there was nothing there. She then slunk down in the seat to avoid one of the busts staring at the back of her neck. Quaxa pulled books off the shelves and put them in a knapsack she carried with her. She put in several spell books, but also included some fiction books, to ghost stories the Ghost Host mentioned.

“It may be tripe, but it gets boring there.” Quaxa defended herself to Larxene who only filed her nails with her Kunai. As Quaxa finished, Larxene heard music.

“Do you hear that?” Larxene hissed. She stood up and left the library behind them, creeping along the hallway. They soon came to a small musical conservatory where a piano was playing itself. “we need some light” she muttered, but before Quaxa could trigger another memory, Larxene directed some lightning to hit a tree near by the window. As the light from the tree filled the room, a shadow of a man playing the piano appeared on the floor.

“How is that possible?” Quaxa asked quietly. Larxene shrugged.

“Let’s just keep moving. We got what we came for.” Larxene turned and put her foot on a stair. “Come on!” Larxene huffed and started to climb up the stairs into the black abyss. Quaxa shivered. Two griffins guarded the base, and she could have sworn they turned to look at her.

They climbed for a bit. Quaxa stopped. She could hear rustling. “Larxene” she hissed. Larxene gave a devilish smile and raised her hands. Light and lightning raced around the hall, revealing stairs put in every which way, and ghostly footsteps upon them.

“Let’s go” Quaxa breathed. “Not even The Castle That Never Was has anything like this.” Larxene nodded and they quickly finished climbing the stairs. As they walked along they upper level, they heard something. Armor clinking. They quickly turned, Larxene with her Kunai out, and faced a suit of armor. It seemed to be slowly moving. What distracted them, though, was the hallway next to the statue. It was endless. The only thing tht alleviated the dizzying distance was a candelabra hovering in midair. Larxene started to walk confidently down the hallway.

“Larxene, come back!” Quaxa stage whispered. “Let’s stick on this path. It seems fairly safe, at least compared to that which goes on forever.”

“And what about risk?” Larxene asked, tossing her hair. “you have to alleviate the nothingness somehow.”

“If you go down there, You will NEVER leave the nothingness. You’ll be trapped there for all eternity.” Larxene scowled, but returned to the path.
This mansion has wall to wall creeps and hot and cold running CHILLS. SHHH… listen. The two nobodies had almost forgotten about the ghost host. They stopped and listened.

“HELP! LET ME OUT! LEMME OUT!” A voice echoed down the hallway. Quaxa hurried over. Larxene wearily pulled out her Kunai again, then followed. She saw Quaxa staring at something. As Larxene followed up behind her, she saw it. A coffin. Hand were pushing up from the inside as something cried for release.

“we have to help him.” Quaxa breathed. As she reaced for the lid, a raven fluttered onto Qauxa’s arm and started beating its wings and cawing.

“too bad you can’t understand him.” Larxene said apparently lazily. Quaxa smiled.

“Speech of Animals. I never can understand. Until I say this spell.” The trio were racing down a corridor in the mansion. Paintings lined the walls, providing an elegant and peaceful contrast to the tense atmosphere. Quaxa’s somebody heart started to thump loudly in protest to the break neck pace. Ven was paling, a sure sign of exhaustion. And Terra looked tenser than usual. THUNK, THUNK. that wasn’t her heart. As they turned a corner, they saw the Dark Soldier and a women in a golden dress standing over Madame Leota’s prone body. The Dark Soldier held a chrystal ball. As Terra, Ven, and Quaxa’s somebody screeched to a halt, Madame Leota’s ghostly head appeared in the ball. The women turned. She wore her brown hair in a bun and held a bloody axe in her blood spattered right hand. As she turned, they saw the body. Ven burried his head in Memory Quaxa’s side. Terra stared in astonishment and Quaxa held onto a near by wall.

“Listen.” the Dark Soldier hissed. He had decided to ignore the trio while they recovered their composure. The women stood up, hefting the axe over her shoulder. It now smeared the back of her dress with blood. “Tell me where the magic lies, Leota Toombs.” She looked at him coolly. He raised the ball. “If you do not tell me, I will smash this ball, completely erasing your soul from existence.”

“I will bring the magic to you.”

“MAGIC! That’s what your after? You said that you would help me get riches.” The dark soldier looked at the women under his mask.

‘You’re Constance.” Terra finally managed to say. “The beheading black widow bride.” Constance flashed a grin.

“Is that what they call me? Well, it’s fitting I guess. But ruins the mystique I try to gather. Now, where’s my money!” Constance swung the axe, stopping it just short of the Dark Soldier’s neck. “Or I’ll do you as I did her.” she jerked her head to the body staining the carpets. The Soldier simply turned his head toward Constance. While his face was hidden behind the mask, something made her falter.

“I curse you, Constance Hatchaway. I take away all that you use for your… lifestyle.” he meant every word. And before their eyes Constance turned into an older women. Way beyond marriageable age. “Go, now, before I decide to kill you.” Constance stumbled backwards, turned, then ran off. “now, Leota, bring me the MAGIC.”

“DON’T!” The Memory Quaxa yelled. Did, did Madame Leota just give her a slight nod?

“Power beyond the deep/ come in the corridors to creep/ Enter this house/ take those like the sand grouse/ And now when the release arrives that is death/ no more from this house will escape their breath.” The Dark Soldier roared.

“WHAT DID YOU DO!!”

“I did what I said.” It was very disconcerting to see Madame Leota’s head argue from the crystal ball to The Dark Soldier. Few argued with him anyway. “I brought the magic here. However…I have bound it to this house until the curse is lifted. And then the magic shall disappear.”

“What curse?” The Dark Soldier asked, angrier than ever.

“All who are in this house now? When they die, they will be bound here as ghosts.” There was a roar of frustration and a gasp from Ven. Quaxa opened her eyes.

“Marc.” Quaxa whispered, looking at the raven. The Raven bobbed his head.

“He’s bound here.” he cawed. “If you release him, then he will stalk the corridors. Same with them.” He fluttered onto Quaxa’s shoulder and bobbed his head toward a corridor of doors. The two nobodies creeped down the corridor. Banging came from either end. Endless refrains, petitions for release, and at least one door appeared to be breathing. Quaxa noticed that the spirits seemed to be almost breaking through one door and she ran. Larxene followed, stopping only to stare at a clock. It numbered to the thirteenth hour and was running backwards. Quaxa backtracked to her. A shadow of a hand flew over the face of the clock, and the two hurried along the corridor, not noticing the portraits of skulls and one of a man, dressed in green with a noose around his neck and carrying an axe.

Perhaps Madame Leota can help. She has a remarkable head for materializing… the disembodied. The Ghost Host AGAIN! Larxene tentatively walked into the room, but Quaxa walked in more confidently. She could her Madame Leota’s voice from behind the big chair in the middle. It would be so nice to see a face from her past, finally.

Serpents, and spiders, tail of a rat,
Call in the spirits, where-ever they're at!

Rap on a table, it's time to respond,
Send us a message, from regions beyond!

Quaxa walked around the table. Something wasn’t right. As she got a good view of the chair, she realized that no one was in it. Madame Leota rested on the table, and chanted to the room devoid of everything but summoned instruments, tables, books, and her crystal ball.

Goblins and ghoulies from last halloween,
Awaken the spirits with your tambourine!

Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond,
Let there be music, from regions beyond!

Wizards and witches, where-ever you dwell,
Give us a hint, by ringing a bell!

Larxene cleared her throat. The face turned to look at them.

“I am Madame Leota. Seer of all. What do you seek.”

“A way out.” Larxene said.

“My identity.” Quaxa said at the same time. “And I know you know who I am.” Leota closed her eyes for a second.

“I know who you are.” She agreed. “However I will not tell you.”

“WHY!” Quaxa demanded. She summoned her key blade and placed it over the ball. “I’ll smash it.”

“No, you won’t.”

“yes, I will.”

“No, because I hold some . How did Quaxa know this… spirit? clues to your past, and you don’t want to risk damaging them.” Quaxa blinked slowly, then banished the key blade. Larxene looked around. She edged her way over to the large seat that Madame Leota Sat? in front of. Marc flew off Quaxa’s shoulder and started pecking at Larxene. She backed off.

“fine” Quaxa responded. And she picked up Madame Leota. “You’re coming with me. I’m not coming back here, and you will be some help.” And she non chalantly held her under her arm and walked out of the room.

“MARC!” Leota yelled, calling her bird. The bird flew off the top of the chair and landed on Larxene’s shoulder.

“If you do your business on me, I’ll kill you.” Larxene hissed. The bird cawed in response.

“I would appreciate it if you didn’t use that kind of language to my friend, Marc.” Quaxa called back. Marc ruffled his feathers, but did not reply.

The spirits have felt your sympathetic vibrations and are beginning to materialzie. They have all gathered for a swinging wake. They will be expecting me. I will see you all a little later.

The two nobodies, the head of the medium, and the raven walked onto a catwalk. The nobodies jaws dropped. Down below, there were hundreds of ghosts. All of them partying. There was an organist, resolutely playing an organ while faces flew out of the pipes. A coffin was by the other end of the room, by a huge fireplace with a ghost on top, and an endless stream of ghosts came out of it. An old lady sat in a chair, rocking and reading a book. Two somehow drunk ghosts sat swaying on the chandelier, while a third moved around while balancing with his umbrella. A ghost appeared and disappeared on a table as she blew out her candles. There was roman emperor on the table among other ghosts, including one sprawled under the table. There were some dancers by the organ player, whirling insanely fast to the off key and ponderous beat, but watching them was a spirit that attracted Quaxa’s attention. Tall, dressed entirely in bronze armor, whose helmet was topped by long pointed ear like protruberances.

“Terra” Quaxa breathed, hanging over the balcony. She thrust Madame Leota into Larxene’s arms before jumping off the balcony and landing on the floor.

“QUAXA!” Larxene shouted. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” The ghosts ignored both nobodies and continued with their chatter. Quaxa ran through one pair of ghosts and soon reached the soldier. She reached up to touch his shoulder. He started.

“Terra?” She quietly asked. The soldier looked down, it was impossible to tell what his expression was through the helmet’s mask.

“The name seems Familiar, but I am known as The Lingering Sentiment, or The Enigmatic Soldier.” He seemed to pay more attention to Quaxa as Larxene jumped down off of the upper hallway too. Madame Leota looked around quietly.

“What are you doing? Let’s just get out of here. And why did you give me this… head. I’m going to smash her if you don’t get a move on.”

“Come with me.” Quaxa turned and pleaded to the soldier. He looked at Madame Leota.

“If you leave, You will never return to your death here.” The Enigmatic Soldier Looked around. “However, you will save their lives if you go.”

“WHAT?” The two nobodies yelled, but again no ghost noticed. The Enigmatic Soldier nodded and summoned a key blade.

“I feel a little left out here” Larxene grumbled. “How are we supposed to move on now.”

“You can’t move on.” The Soldier said. “The light of the afterlife does not reach those who reside here.”

“It will in a few months.” Was Madame Leota’s reply. “Elizabeth needs to be released.”

“I remember Elizabeth.” Quaxa mused. “She was tall, and dark skinned. And had an accent like Luxord’s.”

“There is a stair over there.” The Enigmatic Soldier said. “It leads to the attic, but no one likes to go in there.”

“Why not?” Quaxa asked curiously. “The bric-a-brac in there must be fascinating.”

“Yes, but it’s the figure in the bric a brac that keeps everyone away. It is peaceful here in the ballroom. But up there…” The Enigmatic Soldier trailed off. Quaxa mounted the stairs while Larxene stayed behind.

“Why… Why am I going to die. Here.” She looked up.

“Would you rather live in the endless loop Melanie does.” Quaxa stopped.

“Melanie. I know her too.” She looked around. “I think she should be here for some reason.”

“She has not died yet. Though The Phantom has tried.” The two girls looked at each other. A gunshot rang out. Two portraits apparently were possessed by ghosts. They came out in a duel stance and shot at each other. They both then faded. After a few seconds they both reappeared, stuck in an endless cycle.

“You coming Terra?” Quaxa asked, returning to devote her attention to the stairway.

“Call me The Enigmatic Soldier, and yes.” Larxene shrugged and followed up the rear with Madame Leota. When they reached the top, Larxene shoved the ball into Quaxa’s hands. They slowly entered the attic.

The group entered the attic. It was filled with objects. A couple of paintings, some carpets, cabinets filled with crockery. It was all there, the junk of an old mansion. One portrait attracted Quaxa’s attention. It showed a women, tall and thin, with her brown hair back in a bun. It was Constance in a wedding dress. She looked at Madame Leota who was impenetrably calm as always.

“Is Constance?” A new voice rung out. Creepy, gloating,

“In Sickness, and in WEALTH.” As this voice spoke, the sound of a hatchet rung out from the back of a room. Larxene looked at the portrait, again, and her jaw dropped. The head of the groom was now gone.

“Did she.”

“Yes.” The two ghosts and Quaxa responded. “and Madame Leota too.” Quaxa added.

“She couldn’t have married Madame Leota.” Was her exasperated response. And was then hit in the side of her head by Quaxa’s key blade.

“She didn’t. She made a deal with the Dark Soldier. If she killed Madame Leota, The Dark Soldier would give her a lot of money. But it backfired. He cursed her instead. Aged her so her way of getting money was kaput.”

“What?”

“She’s the Widow Patecleaver from the Stretching Room.”

“And you know this how?”

“I was there.” The only thing punctuating this pronouncement was a demented wedding vow from Constance.

“Till DEATH do us part.”

“Now, we have to sneak through here.” Quaxa said. “Unless we want to end up like her husbands.” The Enigmatic Soldier/Terra nodded. “Do you know an exit?”

“No.”

“Well, we’ll have to explore then.” They stepped out behind the portrait, revealing another one, and the vaguest glimmer of a window at the end.

“As long as we BOTH shall live.” As they maneuvered their way through the wedding gifts and headless groom portraits, something bad happened. Quaxa tripped trying to steady Madame Leota and knocked down a portrait. CRASH delicate vases, hat boxes, and cabinets fell, shaking the floor. Constance turned, and saw them. She started to stalk the room.

“I do.. I DID.” They hid behind a large trunk. As they waited patinently, trying to hear her voice, Larxene felt something cold on the back of her neck. She reached up to brush a cobweb or whatever it was away, only to feel something hard. It lifted and Larxene lookd around. Constance stood behind her, her axe raised.

“Here comes the BRIDE” she sang, and swung down. Larxene ducked. Quaxa dodged, and The Enigmatic Soldier engaged the demented money hungry bride for a few seconds. He managed to throw her back.

“OUT THE WINDOW!” he bellowed and the three ran toward the window as she chased them. Quaxa barely saw another bride in the corner, holding a candelabra and with a beating, broken, heart.

“In Sickness, and in WEALTH” she swung, and the three plus Madame Leota jumped out of the window, tucking their bodies into tightly bound circles. The glass shattered and only then did they realize they were several stories above the ground.

It was not a problem for the Enigmatic Soldier. He turned his key blade into a whip and managed to secure himself on a tree branch. It was not a problem for Marc, who flew off of Quaxa’s shoulder and settled on a tree branch himself. Larxene had an easy time of it too. She used her Ninja skills to grab onto a tree branch also and slowly lowered her way down. Quaxa hung on tightly to Madame Leota, only to feel her slip out of her grasp. As she looked, she saw Madame Leota start to fall gently to the ground. She could hover. Quaxa couldn’t. She saw the ground get closer and closer…

“AERO!” She cried out, in hopes it would do something. A gust of wind surrounded her, cushioning the blow. And as she landed, another memory engulfed her.

The Dark Soldier threw Madame Leota who managed to steady herself in mid air, then he chased after the trio, swinging the key blade in anger. But they managed to hide in a hidden passageway, then made their way to the grand hall. Nothing was good there. Emily was performing by walking across a tightrope strung above an alligator pool. The rope frayed, and Emily started to fall in. Yale Gracey pushed her out of the way, only to be eaten by the Alligators himself. Emily grabbed her heart and fell. She had died of a broken heart. A yell of utter sadness rung out. Edward Gracey staggered into the room. He held the dead body of Elizabeth in his hands. He lay her on a couch, then grabbed a piece of rope before stomping off. A shriek now rang out. A gold figure dropped past a window and landed with a sickening crunch outside.

“I think it’s Constance!” A servant who went outside to check yelled back in. “But it’s hard to tell. They must have thrown themselves from the attic.”

“Well, play!” Ramsley, the butler, yelled. Trying desperately to put some levity on the situation. The Organist began to play very quickly. The Dancers started to dance very quickly. Trying to distract everyone. The four partners and the organist died soon after of exhaustion, but before the organist died the wood above the keys collapsed on his hands, crushing them. BOOM some explosions erupted from a corner of the room, someone had been accidently perched on a bucket of dynamite, mistaking it for a impromptu seat. They had been blown up. Another scream echoed as the gardener ran in. Before also dying of exhaustion her related several men had been buried alive in quicksand.

“Let’s go.” Terra said. “Before we get caught up in all of this.” Ven and Memory Quaxa looked at him. Scared, but curious. “The only reason we haven’t died yet, is because we’re not from this world. Let’s go before we die too.” The three managed to sneak out of the mansion and left to relate what had happened.

Quaxa woke up with a shriek, a sob, and the realization her back hurt. She groaned as she pulled herself up into a sitting position. A hand touched her back, helping her up. Larxene again. Quaxa gave her a small smile, relieving that worried look on her face. Madame Leota was hovering about 4 feet above the ground in front of Quaxa and The Enigmatic Soldier knelt so he could get a better look at her.

“why?” Quaxa asked Madame Leota. “Why did the spell go so wrong?”

“Blood is needed to strengthen spells. And it either must be given at the exact moment of the spell or with the intention of strengthening the spell. Blood spilt, either literally or metaphorically will work. Someone was murdered when I cast the spell. Strengthening it beyond what I foresaw.”

“I think Elizabeth was.” Quaxa said, stumbling to her feet. Larxene and The Enigmatic Soldier helped support her while she pulled herself together. It was mostly the shock of falling that kept her from moving. Soon, she would be alright. She shook her head then staggered to the large wrought iron gates. A lonesome howl was heard nearby. They turned to see a dog and his master shaking in fear, staring into the graveyard. Quaxa grabbed Madame Leota then thrust her again into Larxene’s midriff.

“Hello!” She called out cheerfully. “Who are you?”

“you’re not going in there, are you?” The man asked.

“We have to, in order to get out.” The man now saw The Enigmatic Soldier and ran off, dropping his lantern as he did so. Quaxa shrugged and grabbed the lantern. “Let’s go.” And she pushed open the gates.

When the crypt goes creak,
And the tombstones quake.
Spooks come out for a swinging wake.
Happy haunts materialize,
And begin to vocalize.
Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize.

A quartet’s voice rung out across the graveyard. The new visitors walked slowly around, avoiding the tombstones and soon found the vocalists. They were actually singing busts. Quaxa started to laugh, gave Madame Leota to The Enigmatic Soldier, and grabbed Larxene hand. They then started to dance. The two whirled in circles as the song went on.

Now don't close your eyes,
And don't try to hide.
Or a silly spook may sit by your side.
Shrouded in a daft disguise,
They pretend to terrorize.

Larxene started to grin too. These weren’t too bad. Soon, more voices started to echo across the graveyard. English royalty. Some kooky opera singers. A demented, possessed band, a mummy sang too, while an old man tried to understand him through a giant ear phone, a prisoner, an exocutioner, and a beheaded criminal sang a three part harmony, a few ghosts left a hearse and joined the party and still more ghosts arrived. As creepy as it was, the two nobodies could not help but laugh with a fascimile of joy. It was such a swinging wake.

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree,
Spooks arrive for the midnight spree.
Creepy creeps with eerie eyes,
Start to shriek and harmonize.

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell,
Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell.
Restless bones etherialize,
Rise as spooks of every size

The statues started laughing then started over as everyone joined in. Eventually the two nobodies decided to move on. As they walked through the graveyard, the Ghost Host spoke again

Ah, just in time. There’s a little matter I forgot to mention. BEWARE OF HITCHIKING GHOSTS! They have selected you to fill our quota and will haunt you until you return. The Evil laugh rang out again. Ahead were three ghosts, all in hitchhiking poses. One tall and thin one, one short fat one and one in a top hat. The skeletal one managed to grab ahold of Quaxa. Larxene grabbed on to Quaxa to hold her back. The Enigamtic Soldier with Madame Leota in one hand grabbed Larxene’s feet as they were pulled out of the Mansion and into a desert.

“Where are we?” Quaxa asked.

“Thunder Mesa” was the two ghosts responses

“Where Melanie lived.” Quaxa muttered.

“WHO’S MELANIE!?” Larxene yelled.

“The bride whose fiancee was killed by the Phantom of Phantom Manor. She now lives in an endless loop looking for her husband and to die” Madame Leota spoke calmly. Shots rang out. The four moved around a corner. They were in a town, a sherrif and a thief were having a shoot out. As they looked around, the two nobodies knew this place was haunted too. There was here a pharmist drinking an ugly looking brew. A dancer chatted with a barmen. Someone was playing a thinkling tune on a piano with an odd arm holding a candelabra for light. The mayor boomed out greetings, while taking his hat and head off. And at the end of the town was a tall, gnarled tree with a hangman’s noose at the end of it. A skeleton with muscle and skin peeling off and wearing a decaying suit stood near the noose, laughing. He was enjoying seeing the souls trapped there.

“The Phantom” The Enigmatic Soldier said, with an odd emotion. “He’s one of the few murderers in the Mansion.”

“Constance is another?” Was Larxene’s sardonic response. The group moved patiently through the town. Everyone ignored them until they got the Phantom. Still laughing he gestured to the side of the tree. An open coffin was there. The Enigmatic Soldier pushed Madame Leota into Quaxa’s hands and then pulled his key blade out. The Phantom started to chase them into the basement of an old house. The Enigmatic Soldier blocked the Phantom from entering. He changed his key blade into a whip and struck out.

“GO!” he shouted. Quaxa stopped for a second. Then gave him a one armed hug.

“What about you?”

“What ever happens, I’ll stay here. I can’t go back to the other mansion, and I feel I need tobe here.” The Phantom came closer.

“Good bye, Terra” she whispered and then ran into the bowels of the house. They soon ended up in a wine cellar. With the Phantom behind them. They ran about, completely lost. Madame Leota was trying to summon something, but her incantation could not be heard over the din.

“Here!” A voice shouted. An old bride stood in the cellar. She gestured, but soon they realized that she was half frozen in the wall, she was fading fast.

“Melanie.” Quaxa whispered. She nodded, and with Melanie’s dying breath, pointed the way out. They ran. Soon they left and were outside. As they left the shadows of the endless mansion, a voice rang out behind them.

Hurry back, hurry back, and be sure to bring your DEATH certificate. We’re just DYING to have you.

The two nobodies sighed in relief. Larxene opened the portal, and the two quickly arrived in the Castle That Never Was. Marc, however, left them to perch on a tree branch. Calling his goodbyes to his Madame Leota.

In Where Nothing Gathers, the members were gathered for this days mission. The two females showed up covered in dust, grime, spider webs, grass, and sweat. Axel started laughing while Marluxia grinned at the two girls unkempt appearance.

“Where were you?” Xemnas asked.

“The Haunted Mansion.” Quaxa panted. “Vexen and Zexion said I should go there for spells.”

“I did not!” Zexion said in defiance.

“And who is that?” Xemnas asked. “She does not look like a nobody.”

“I am Madame Leota, seer of all.” she turned to face Xemnas. “What do you seek.”

“Kingdom Hearts.” Madame Leota faded, showing an ornate door painted white, but surrounded by darkness. She returned, looking at Xemnas. Vexen whistled. Roxas and Axel’s jaw dropped. The other members just gaped in astonishment. This Madame Leota was a force to be reconned with.

“YOu still have to go on a mission today.” Xemnas said, hiding his astonishment.

“DO. YOU. HAVE. ANY. IDEA. WHAT. WE. WENT. THROUGH.! I WAS ALMOST BEHEADED BY A DEMENTED BRIDE!!” Larxene was furious. “Show them, Madame Leota.” Madame Leota complied by giving a brief run through of what she had seen after Quaxa stole her. As she finished. Marluxia just grinned.

“Quite an idea.” And he swung at Larxene’s head.

“FIRA!” Quaxa cried, defending her friend. As the flame pushed him back, a new memory engulfed her.

“Did you win?” Her father stood behind his desk, looking down at them.

“not exactly.” was Terra’s response. “Someone else managed to keep The Dark Soldier from getting the magic, but.”

“We got cursed.” Was Ven’s response. “We have to live there when we die.” Yensid blinked.

“I know you failed.” He brought his map. This map was specially enchanted to show the worlds, and he pointed to where Gracey Manor usually was. It had been changed to say The Haunted Mansion. A door creaked open, and Mickey walked in.

“MICKEY!” Memory Quaxa yelled. She ran to give him a hug. He returned it quickly.

“How did it go?” He asked. She shook her head. His normally perky face fell. “What happened?”

“I’ll tell you later.” She whispered, hiding her tears.

“I’ll work on the curse.” Yensid broke apart from his conference with Ven and Terra. “Tell me more later.” He turned to face the sunset. Quaxa could tell he was hiding his tears. He faced her again. “Why don’t you see your brother?” The memory ended

“Put Madame Leota in your room. Then come back here.” Xemnas said. “I don’t care how tired you are, you have a mission today.” Quaxa sulked off to her room, carrying the only link to her life with her.

ZMP

wow this is amazing writing uve made me want the haunted mansion to be a level now

Lanydx

Wow did not see HM coming .... So what will u make No.12 do to Namin'e?

madammina

I'm glad to see HM has been getting such positive feed back. I'm a HM/ Phantom Manor (obsessed) fan. (points at avvy/sig) that's from Phantom Manor.

Anyway, thank you for commenting. I'm contemplating doing a references rundown, if you want me to do it let me know (I'm just curious if others are curious)

And Kairy's up next. So if she wants to do something with Namine/Larxene then it's up to her.

A

Azrael

I'm glad to see HM has been getting such positive feed back. I'm a HM/ Phantom Manor (obsessed) fan. (points at avvy/sig) that's from Phantom Manor.

Anyway, thank you for commenting. I'm contemplating doing a references rundown, if you want me to do it let me know (I'm just curious if others are curious)

And Kairy's up next. So if she wants to do something with Namine/Larxene then it's up to her.

Kairy won't disappoint her fans...:glare:

Lanydx

I like Namie but Laxaxere needs to stay in character puls how will Xoin take when she's gone OH GOD SHE"S OUT TO KILL SORA RUN MAN RUN!

madammina

I know that's my week point. I can never make Larxene mean enough. I do try.

And it's not Xion, it's Quaxa. That being said, the name Xion will pop up...

Thanks again for all the support.

Lanydx

Yeah When ch3 of my fan fic comes out Kiari haters and Riku lovers will form an angry mob at my door Simpson's movie"I'm part of the mob."lol..and im trying relly hard' good work

Lanydx

Srry just somthing i typed BIG REQSET NARUTO WORLD PPPPPPPLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ!

madammina

For me, no. I have never seen Naruto. It has no connection to KH. (HM/PM is in the Disney parks and therefore Disney intellectual property.) I could not pull it off like I did HM. I have spent alot of time reading about HM and it's only a 15 minute ride. Naruto is a whole Anime with alot of backstory, that I know nothing of. I can't do it. If Kairy wanted to, she could, but it's up to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back