• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones

Do you want Doomsday or Scent of the Roses for the next update?

A

Azrael

Now that's two votes for Doomsday, more people have to vote!

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t

Oh man, you're making me choose!?!? Well, if I had to choose, I would have to say the Doomsday story, mostly because I have never seen Superman: Doomsday (sorry), and I would really like to see how the story goes. But, with that being said, I would like to see the Marluxia killing Axel story down the road. That is just my opinion.

A

Azrael

Oh man, you're making me choose!?!? Well, if I had to choose, I would have to say the Doomsday story, mostly because I have never seen Superman: Doomsday (sorry), and I would really like to see how the story goes. But, with that being said, I would like to see the Marluxia killing Axel story down the road. That is just my opinion.

Alright, you're going to hate me if you're a Riku fangirl. That's 3-0

Only a couple of more (5-10 in favor of KH Doomsday and I might begin writing it)

But be forewarn, this is will be long and will take time hence being the longest out of all the oneshots. In the meanwhile, I might repost an edited version of the RokuOle one.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t

I just read your edited RokuOle oneshot, and I really liked the ending. Axel is a total jerk, but that is what makes him cool. Now, on to the next story, as much as I am a Riku fangirl, I would still like to see the Doomsday story. I really like the darkness of your stories, that is what makes me really enjoy them, although I do like the lighter side of them as well. Anyway, can't wait until you post your next story.

A

Azrael

I just read your edited RokuOle oneshot, and I really liked the ending. Axel is a total jerk, but that is what makes him cool. Now, on to the next story, as much as I am a Riku fangirl, I would still like to see the Doomsday story. I really like the darkness of your stories, that is what makes me really enjoy them, although I do like the lighter side of them as well. Anyway, can't wait until you post your next story.

I'm a regular Tim Burton, aren't I? :D

If you didn't know, Axel stole the hearts of Hayner and Pence while they were crying and used them as a bartering chip for Olette to not tell Roxas of her knowledge of him as an Organization member. This Axel is still friends with Roxas but is inspired by his persona in Chain of Memories.

RokuOle one-shot was probably the one that was the most lightest of them all with Clerith in a lesser degree although both of them will be very dark.

The next one is decided to be Kingdom Hearts: D O O M S D A Y, the story will take place in a heavily changed Kingdom Hearts universe that is set to best reflect this considering the canon wouldn't allow it. The basic summary would be of Miyano Riku/ Riku Miyano (However you wish to say his name) is now thirty five years old, twenty years since the "tragic" events of Kingdom Hearts which killed Sora and his family, he takes up a job and is married with kids. To please Madammina, this is slightly based on the War of the Universes Saga and references to other works by other authors (with permission) will appear.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

So, approximatly how long do you think it will take for you to write it?

A

Azrael

So, approximatly how long do you think it will take for you to write it?

A week at least to write, it will be of a substantial size. You must have patience of course.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

KEEEEELLLLLLSSSSSIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he BETTER not be abusive

A

Azrael

KEEEEELLLLLLSSSSSIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he BETTER not be abusive

Of course, and I need your help Madammina to provide some knowledge concerning the end of the War of the Universes and use that as the basis for Doomsday. Kelsie will exist and the basic elements from the WotU will remain except that I will make some changes to suit it such as Ansem the Wise not dying in Kingdom Hearts II.

Things will be changed to the point that none of you'll recognize it as KH.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

Things will be changed to the point that none of you'll recognize it as KH.

Its easy to change it enough to not be recognized as KH: Make Sora straight, and give Kairi a purpose.

A

Azrael

Its easy to change it enough to not be recognized as KH: Make Sora straight, and give Kairi a purpose.

I can fill you on the fates of those characters considering that they have no importance in this future one shot of mines. Sora is killed in the events of Kingdom Hearts by Riku when he pierces his body with the Heart Unlocker while Kairi committs suicide upon learning in the alternate analogue of Kingdom Hearts II. Riku holds the title of the Hero of Darkness and still meets up with Kelsie as in the War of the Universes. Roxas and Namine are alive in this one despite their Somebodies meeting their end.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave

I can fill you on the fates of those characters considering that they have no importance in this future one shot of mines. Sora is killed in the events of Kingdom Hearts by Riku when he pierces his body with the Heart Unlocker while Kairi committs suicide upon learning in the alternate analogue of Kingdom Hearts II. Riku holds the title of the Hero of Darkness and still meets up with Kelsie as in the War of the Universes. Roxas and Namine are alive in this one despite their Somebodies meeting their end.

Oh good, that saves two major wastes of space.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I'm starting to get worried about Kelsie....

How is this going to work with WotU though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back