• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones

I'm starting to get worried about Kelsie....

How is this going to work with WotU though?

This will be slightly based off War of the Universes so don't expect much references about the OCs in it considering I would technically need yours and Xziled's permission to use Kelsie, Ajani, Meddy, etc.

Ziz will have no mention at all considering this is Riku-centric.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I mean Kairi, SOra, Meddy, Ajani, and Ziz played a role in the thing, so it would have turned out very differently if they weren't there.

And, will you still do ZRK?

A

Azrael

I mean Kairi, SOra, Meddy, Ajani, and Ziz played a role in the thing, so it would have turned out very differently if they weren't there.

And, will you still do ZRK?

Of course, technically I'm fulfilling 2/3s of your wishes.

Kairi and Sora won't be needed nor Ajani or Meddy because there will be little mention of WotU in Doomsday since it's centered around an older Riku in his mid thirties having one last fight with an old enemy from Riku's past.

madammina

Still confused on how this will work out.

I'm excited. It's just that I liked Ziz (character) and was kind of happy to see Kelsie still reflecting on him a bit (considering he did die so her and Riku would be happy)

But, it's up to you

A

Azrael

Still confused on how this will work out.

I'm excited. It's just that I liked Ziz (character) and was kind of happy to see Kelsie still reflecting on him a bit (considering he did die so her and Riku would be happy)

But, it's up to you

I'm still going to do that one shot, mina since that is Kelsie-centric. Doomsday will be more Riku-centric.

Still wished Kelsie/Riku was canon

madammina

I'm still going to do that one shot, mina since that is Kelsie-centric. Doomsday will be more Riku-centric.

Still wished Kelsie/Riku was canon

Darn! Can't rep you for loving my crack pair. What do you like about them so much? Just curious

Aw, thanks Ziz!

A

Azrael

Darn! Can't rep you for loving my crack pair. What do you like about them so much? Just curious

Aw, thanks Ziz!

I know you love me! I just like how the pair would look although it is something to consider how Kelsie would look like in the Kingdom Hearts graphics engine or a real-life Riku

I'll make sure that Kelsie and their children (Ziz, Need Name for Girl) will be the last thing he sees before Riku dies while fighting the KH version of doomsday (Xehanort, Riku Replica, Terra, etc)

And for my second sig of La Compilation, I'll make to add Kelsie and Riku into the sig.

madammina

I know you love me! I just like how the pair would look although it is something to consider how Kelsie would look like in the Kingdom Hearts graphics engine or a real-life Riku

I'll make sure that Kelsie and their children (Ziz, Need Name for Girl) will be the last thing he sees before Riku dies while fighting the KH version of doomsday (Xehanort, Riku Replica, Terra, etc)

I've often wondered that... and how she would look Nomura style. It would be sweet though... I need somebody to draw them!

Riku... dies? Poor Kelsie. Erm.... on the girl... I don't know. GOing from Ziz it would probably be someone she knows or a Russian name

A

Azrael

I've often wondered that... and how she would look Nomura style. It would be sweet though... I need somebody to draw them!

Riku... dies? Poor Kelsie. Erm.... on the girl... I don't know. GOing from Ziz it would probably be someone she knows or a Russian name

Just imagine Riku as a real person, probably a Eurasian in appearance. Sort of like this

riku.jpg

Ask someone in the forums who knows how to draw people like Nomura in the Kingdom Hearts style, Kelsie and her children with Riku. Ziz IS a Hebrew name that describes the Beast of the Sky (Like Latin is Ventus and Japanese is Sora) and fits him considering he is from Agrabah and of Middle Eastern descent.

You pick the name for the daughter.

madammina

Alright, but who would that be?

And I would like to see them together.

madammina

thanks!

edit: uh, link? It's not on crative corner.

madammina

I thought that was mostly a "help me draw better" thing.

madammina

Might do that. Kairy is supposed to draw one, but she hasn't gotten back to me on that.

I would draw it, but I can't draw. I'll see what I can do though

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Wow Ziz!

The Riku and Lexaeus fic- At first I was confused about Riku being gone, because it mirrored the events in the game for the most part. Then I realized that Ansem had completely overtaken his heart and I felt sad. It was well-written, and I liked seeing a fic about Lexaeus for once!

Clerith- OMG. You used Fillmore and Ingrid!!! :E:E:E Outside of that, very nice, I liked the interaction between Aerith and Cloud, and the idea that Ansem released Sephiroth from Cloud's heart. Very, very good!

RokuOle- Yes! I love this pairing! I must confess that I'm not really into the whole songfic concept, but it wasn't too bad, and I liked Roxas and Olette sharing the paopu fruit and swimming on the beach. Yikes, Axel was evil in that one!

I'm looking forward to your Doomsday fic (Yay, I finally get to read some Riku/Kelsie!) and the Axel and Marluxia fic!

misinformed

Awards

Interesting and clever.
The one thing i'd like to say though,
is that some descriptions were closely followed by another
and i couldn't appreciate them as much then.
It was like i was being rushed to one thing to another.
(not sure if i'm being very clear....):(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back