• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kojima NOT dissapointed in MGS4, Graphics "Revolutionary"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
He was just being modest.

I believe that he said if he interviews in America again, he'll say, "MGS4 is the best, the end."

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Even if MGS turns out great, it won't save the PS3 by itself. There needs to be more than just that. People can argue about this until they're blue in the face, but it doesn't really matter what Kojima says about his game.

Angel

Even if MGS turns out great, it won't save the PS3 by itself. There needs to be more than just that. People can argue about this until they're blue in the face, but it doesn't really matter what Kojima says about his game.

Oh yes it will.

From what I hear (and I hear quite a bit), this game is set to acheive, and perhaps break, Halo 3-esque records, and nothing Hideo does or says can change that.

One review already gave it 10/10, the graphics ARE revolutionary. if you've seen the gameplay demo, they've reached quite a high bar in terms of visuals for in game and cutscenes.

The last statement is so, so, so true. Fans of MGS are fans, no matter what he says.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Even if MGS turns out great, it won't save the PS3 by itself.

Who says the PS3 needs saving?

But I do think Hideo needs to watch what he say.lol That guy kills. Then again the media does as well. Either way, we can't wait for MGS4.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Everyone acts like MGS 4 is the PS3's Messiah or something, which I really doubt it will be. There will be more games out there, that will be better than it. And the director saying he likes the game has nothing to do with whether gamers will like it or not. What, do some of you guys expect a director to hate his own game?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Everyone acts like MGS 4 is the PS3's Messiah or something, which I really doubt it will be. There will be more games out there, that will be better than it. And the director saying he likes the game has nothing to do with whether gamers will like it or not. What, do some of you guys expect a director to hate his own game?

So there's a game out there that's going to be better than MGS4? I highly doubt that.

Who says the PS3 needs saving?

According to the sales and prices of the PS3, it's pretty much safe to say that the PS3 needs much saving.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
I was trying to remain neutral on the subject, but I really can't disagree with the fact that PS3 may not have many other good EXCLUSIVE games that aren't MGS 4.

Angel

I was trying to remain neutral on the subject, but I really can't disagree with the fact that PS3 may not have many other good EXCLUSIVE games that aren't MGS 4.

You are assuming, of course, that Hideo might actually keep his word on giving up MGS, of course.

And even then, what if MGS5 came out?

Anyway, this is going to be a system mover. Many are going to buy a PS3 just because of MGS4. I myself plan to buy it, and the eventual Director's Cut of it.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Wait i never seen anything about PS3 needing saving. PS3 has yet to release its big games as of yet and MSG4 will be 1 of the many to come in the line of games for this year and next.

MGS4 might not be the best game on the PS3 when its lifespan is over but it will be in the top 5 without question.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
MGS4 gfx are kickass.

But Revolutionary?I wouldn't go that far.

And even then, what if MGS5 came out?
they will be no MGS5.. MGS4 will end it and will be the last.

MGS4 might not be the best game on the PS3 when its lifespan is over but it will be in the top 5 without question.
MGS4 will be the best game the PS3 has, even when it's lifespan ends..

Angel

MGS4 gfx are kickass.

Correction: MGS4 will be the last adventure of Solid Snake. MGS4 was supposed to be what MGS5 could be.

MGS4 was about to be made with zero involvement with Hideo.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Read i said it might not be.

MGS4 will be good but i wont say it will be the best game on the PS3 because i see games that could be alot better coming out in the next few years. But we wont know until the lifespan is over and the way the PS3 was built it will be awhile till its lifespan comes to an end.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Correction: MGS4 will be the last adventure of Solid Snake. MGS4 was supposed to be what MGS5 could be.
Kojima said MGS4 will be his last..

That is when Metal Gear ends.. Without Kojima there is no MGS IMO..

Just like when Sakaguchi left Square.. FF has been meh since then..

Joy

Bronze Member
MGS4 gfx are kickass.

Not necessarily, Eclipse. MGS's story may continue to go on, just not including Snake. The series as a whole isn't dead. This is just saying Kojima will not be working on any more of them.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh yes it will.

From what I hear (and I hear quite a bit), this game is set to acheive, and perhaps break, Halo 3-esque records, and nothing Hideo does or says can change that.

I wouldn't say that, considering the last MGS game sold like 3 million copies...

One review already gave it 10/10, the graphics ARE revolutionary. if you've seen the gameplay demo, they've reached quite a high bar in terms of visuals for in game and cutscenes.

They're great graphics, but they're not revolutionary, there is no revolution or innovation in Graphics coming from the game, it simply looks really really pretty, like Gears of War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back