• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kojima NOT dissapointed in MGS4, Graphics "Revolutionary"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
So there's a game out there that's going to be better than MGS4? I highly doubt that.

4 words

God of War 3

but seriously there are some more great games for PS3, final fantasy 13, final fantasy versus 13, the eventual kingdom hearts game for the PS3 (not going to say its KH3), and they are saying MMO's will appear on the PS3 too.

Alpha_Sonix

4 words

God of War 3

but seriously there are some more great games for PS3, final fantasy 13, final fantasy versus 13, the eventual kingdom hearts game for the PS3 (not going to say its KH3), and they are saying MMO's will appear on the PS3 too.

God of War 3 is actually 3 words, the 3 dosen't count since it's a number but if you say God of War Three:thumbsup:.

But yeah I agree with you, I think 2009 will be better than 2008 but you can't tell until E3.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Also when Kojima stop working on MGS it's dead..

4 words

God of War 3

1.God of War 3 better then MGS4? good one. God of war doesn't come close the MGS.

2. FFXII if anything like Square past games, it won't..
3.KH is a joke sorry
4. Square MMO will be on 360 and PC as well..Also lets hope they improve on it, FFXI was only good for 2-3 years.

So far MGS4 will be better then all these titles you listed..

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
You know, Square-Enix even said they're going to put the MMO on Wii, so it's not really that amazing. (Yes, parts of their famed "PS3 only" Crystal Engine actually works on Wii, while the whole thing works on 360)

Q

Banned
I wouldn't say that, considering the last MGS game sold like 3 million copies...

They're great graphics, but they're not revolutionary, there is no revolution or innovation in Graphics coming from the game, it simply looks really really pretty, like Gears of War.

This seems like the only stuff that's making sense now

People should listen to TMM instead of being ignorant. I don't think MGS4 will move consoles, especially when the consoles have such a wide range of confusing and different choices that it's pretty damn hard for the average person to choose

I mean, with Halo 3's release, I heard EVERYONE at my school talking about it, but I hear nothing about MGS4. Not saying it won't be a great game, but it's not that mainstream yet.

Alpha_Sonix

This seems like the only stuff that's making sense now

People should listen to TMM instead of being ignorant. I don't think MGS4 will move consoles, especially when the consoles have such a wide range of confusing and different choices that it's pretty damn hard for the average person to choose

I mean, with Halo 3's release, I heard EVERYONE at my school talking about it, but I hear nothing about MGS4. Not saying it won't be a great game, but it's not that mainstream yet.

Halo 3 is over rated, where as this isn't as hyped as Halo 3 then? Heck Gears of War 2 is more hyped then Halo 3. GTA IV is over hyped yet it didn't deserve a 10 everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back