• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cl0ud

Ansem the wise dies, organization dies,auron dies(well was already dead)

pimpinhuskie519

Yes The Young Masked Fighter Dies!!! After The Fs Soldier Catches Him > I Hit Him W/ A Rock And Shattered Him Into Many Pieces !!! Buahahaha

-Yurai

Um.......... not DIE, necessarily, cuz Claton has the Stealth Sneak land on him and its heart went away, Scar was a Heartless, and Barbossa......... i dont know. But im saying that they dont Die in the sense that we do, just lose their heart. Or some crap like that.

Or, in the case of everyone besides Axel, total Keyblade toast with a side of storyline jam.
Hilarious............side of storyline jam........

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The Past: it shows how the 3 Soliders are linked to Sora and Riku.lol

Maybe BHS is ES's first son. Since Sora was possibly still in the womb, he had to train his son so that he could help him couquer the surronding darkness and take down the Dark Knight and The Old Man. FS would be Riku's mother and she set out to help ES and BHS since they were capable wielders of the Key and they were the ones that could bring an end to the troubles.

Sora's mom was pregnant with Sora and since ES and FS were such good friends, Riku's father brought Riku over ES's house and that is how the two familes were so closely bonded.

ES is the main character and his partners is his son(BHS) and long time friend FS. Their goals were to use the Keyblades that was bestowed upon them some how and rid the world of evil.

The present or before KH(2) story:

In Hallow Bastion:

While Xemnas walks down and sees FS armor, he is reminded of the battle he had with them, assuming the Dark Knight was Xehanort and since nobodies retains all of the memories the original body had, he was able to recall what happened between the 3 Knights and his mentor.

But only the armor was there, so is it possible that she left and returned back to Destiny's Island with her family?

Please don't take this theory to heart.:unsure:

Deadrocks

That kingdom place, with those heart things.
The Past: it shows how the 3 Soliders are linked to Sora and Riku.lol

Maybe BHS is ES's first son. Since Sora was possibly still in the womb, he had to train his son so that he could help him couquer the surronding darkness and take down the Dark Knight and The Old Man. FS would be Riku's mother and she set out to help ES and BHS since they were capable wielders of the Key and they were the ones that could bring an end to the troubles.

Sora's mom was pregnant with Sora and since ES and FS were such good friends, Riku's father brought Riku over ES's house and that is how the two familes were so closely bonded.

ES is the main character and his partners is his son(BHS) and long time friend FS. Their goals were to use the Keyblades that was bestowed upon them some how and rid the world of evil.

The present or before KH(2) story:

In Hallow Bastion:

While Xemnas walks down and sees FS armor, he is reminded of the battle he had with them, assuming the Dark Knight was Xehanort and since nobodies retains all of the memories the original body had, he was able to recall what happened between the 3 Knights and his mentor.

But only the armor was there, so is it possible that she left and returned back to Destiny's Island with her family?

Please don't take this theory to heart.:unsure:

In the video, was it just her armor, or her...as a whole?

I'm thinking the Soldiers, are really a family. I'm also thinking the boy's hair isn't really blonde, but looks it due to the ice.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If the FS is dead because of Xemnas/Xehanort, I'm going to hate Xehanort/Xemnas more than ever and take real pride in bashing him in a boss fight.

Cl0ud

I think in the time of KH2,FS and ES are more grown(or maybe they don't age for some reason,who knows,just talking out of my bum here) and are hiding,blending back with society because they probably don't want to be found because Xemnes was still roaming around

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
u mean a botleg?
i dont know it looks pretty official to me it even has the copyright thing

Nope, I'm making a reference to a drawing I did for a friend.

*poke* Take a photo of it (front and back) and let us see some images of the instruction booklet.

@Cl0ud: I'd agree that FS is doing that, but I don't think so for ES. Interesting idea, even if it did come from your bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back