• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
because he's MX, mister badass.

until ultimania or nomura says otherwise im sticking with that.

Penance

They'll probably say it has something to do with it being the place where the keyblade wars took place and all that.

Jakek9

Just watch, it's going to be some off-the-wall explanation that has nothing to do with anything we know of and will generally confuse us even more. *sigh*
Obviosuly he just asked the Janitor in the sky for the key to unlock it. The janitor just gave it to him. MX really throws a small key wrapped in a small darkness ball into the lock in the clouds.

Samhain

Bronze Member
because of ven and vanitas
no.

mx summoned kingdom hearts long before ven and vanitas even fused.

and did mx' keyblade summon into that dark orb to form kingdom hearts or did they edit that out and mx just had a dark orb in his hand and his keyblade didn't transform into it?

Penance

KH1 Keyhole to KH=artificial
KH2 Kingdom Hearts=artificial
BBS Kingdom Hearts= real

I think the real KH has different rules. Maybe powerful keyblade wielders can just make it appear at the graveyard, but they can't open it up and use it's full powers without that special keyblade.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
KH1 Keyhole to KH=artificial
KH2 Kingdom Hearts=artificial
BBS Kingdom Hearts= real

I think the real KH has different rules. Maybe powerful keyblade wielders can just make it appear at the graveyard, but they can't open it up and use it's full powers without that special keyblade.

KH1 Kingdom Hearts and BbS Kingdom Hearts are the exact same one >.>

Penance

I thought that was just the Keyhole to the DtD or something, not KH >.>

It was an artificial keyhole not a real one.
What I'm saying is a lot of this stuff surrounding Kingdom Hearts has been artificial so far. So they have different rules probably.

State

Awards
Perhaps during his journey of knowledge of the Keyblade Wars, he found an ability so astounding, that he didn't write about it in reports and it will be shown to us how he did it in the future KH installment?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It was an artificial keyhole not a real one.
What I'm saying is a lot of this stuff surrounding Kingdom Hearts has been artificial so far. So they have different rules probably.

No that wasn't artificial thats the actual way to unlock the DTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back