• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIAwesome

Awards
Anyone else feel like they're not doing as much damage today as they were yesterday. >.> Cuz I sure feel like it.

Actually I feel like I'm doing the same amount but is there something special about this Lux Up? Cause its giving me more than 2x the amount, I usually get 1.5k-2k Lux with Lux Up but now its giving me 3k+

Tigerruss

Awards
Anyone else feel like they're not doing as much damage today as they were yesterday. >.> Cuz I sure feel like it.
I am just making sure, you are using the Lady Luck Key blade, right? Because that is the one for the current keyblade bonus when fighting the Raid Boss. Usually it is worth using which ever keyblade has the bonus, even if it isn't as good as your other keyblades.

Actually I feel like I'm doing the same amount but is there something special about this Lux Up? Cause its giving me more than 2x the amount, I usually get 1.5k-2k Lux with Lux Up but now its giving me 3k+

Well if you are above level 20 you have at least one Valor form Sora cards, and those get an extra 1.5x damage boost during this event. If you got multiples through the crystal shop, that helps out even more.

AIAwesome

Awards
Well if you are above level 20 you have at least one Valor form Sora cards, and those get an extra 1.5x damage boost during this event. If you got multiples through the crystal shop, that helps out even more.

Oh yeah haha, I forgot about that. But my damage doesn't seem different than usually regardless of my 4 Brave Form Sora cards. I thought it might be the levels of the raid boss but all week all we have been fighting were level 7-10 raid bosses so it isn't that. Who knows.

Oris

Awards
I'm using Lady Luck right now, but I just don't seem to be hitting as hard today. Making 400+ lux per raid (because my character doesn't do much damage just yet). I don't have any Valor Sora cards, but I do have an R+ Atlantica Donald, at least an R Simba, and I pulled a really good Wakka card today, as well. Also, I picked up an R Dumbo card in Wonderland, which is nice since it ended up replacing one of my other crappier assist cards.

Sai4Win

Awards
I believe they did change the amount of LUX received from fighting the raid bosses because I'm doing the same amount of damage and getting less LUX, however, the variant raid boss (the one with fire on it) gives even more LUX to even it out because before he would give less because you do less damage on him and no longer receive extra Crystals of Light as compensation for the stronger enemy. SQEX made a post about it here SQEX BRIDGE

Grellmax

Awards
The LUX multiplier for faction standing is too large IMO. It's made much worse by this constant LUX UP time. I'm getting blown out of the water by people with LUX into the 7 digits :(. No SR+ Riku this week!

Tigerruss

Awards
The LUX multiplier for faction standing is too large IMO. It's made much worse by this constant LUX UP time. I'm getting blown out of the water by people with LUX into the 7 digits :(. No SR+ Riku this week!
The top 10 were already into 7 digits last week. And that's the rank you would have to have get into to have gotten a SR+ Riku anyways. I just hope to stay in the top 500 for the SR Cloud. I guess I would also like to get up to 2 mil LUX. And it might be possible given that I already have 1.2 mil. I am just not sure that I will be able to.

Though I am happy my union looks like it is going to get last place this week, for then I will get a day or two of 1.5x lux mixed with all these goodies! (I know what you are saying about that being too good, and I want it to abuse it!)

SoundMatch

I used my AP+1 and for some reason it didn't even upgrade. I had 48/79 and nothing happened. Its gone now any tips on what I should do?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I used my AP+1 and for some reason it didn't even upgrade. I had 48/79 and nothing happened. Its gone now any tips on what I should do?

Did you use it, or just collect it from your present box? You need to go to the menu, and then items (picture looks like a potion) and use it from there.

If you already did this, not sure sorry.
Hope this helped!

SoundMatch

Yea I already looked through my items. Its not there.

-Edit:

NVM I refreshed and it changed to 80. I was actually scared. Thank you!

Oris

Awards
Hey, does anyone know where to find the current prizes for Lux? I just hit 30,000 and it gave me 3 Mythril Shards, and it says when I hit 50,000 I get 5 of something.

Grellmax

Awards
On the raid boss screen, the last of the red buttons along the top, right next to the refresh button.

Oris

Awards
On the raid boss screen, the last of the red buttons along the top, right next to the refresh button.

Oh alright. Thank you. ^_^ Now I just hope they have pretty pictures to show me what I can't read. >///<

Edit: Hey, I just got a screen going into a Boss Raid where it showed my character with a Card Necklace around his neck. What does that mean? I couldn't get a screenie though. :/

Edit 2: Oh, I think that was just the Keychain for Lady Luck. XD I'm dumb. Still, it showed a bunch of people and had a message. Anybody know what that's about?

Last edited:

Grellmax

Awards
14th ind. and 4th team. So close yet so far!! Not bad for first place union though :D

Still no idea what's going on with these Sora Donald Goofy cards though :S

Oris

Awards
Anyone know what the deal is with this screen?

1082262_10200616717644314_1783099306_o.jpg

CutiePique

Awards
That screen states your (solo) rank from the previous week (the stat on the left) and your team's rank (on the right). Below those numbers are the rewards you received for those ranks.

So your solo rank is 10773, which gave you silver ticket(s) and Moogle card(s), while your team rank is 1298, which gave you a number of potions, ethers, and munny.

Oris

Awards
Ohhh ok. So now people can find me to add me to their teams, now?

That screen states your (solo) rank from the previous week (the stat on the left) and your team's rank (on the right). Below those numbers are the rewards you received for those ranks.

So your solo rank is 10773, which gave you silver ticket(s) and Moogle card(s), while your team rank is 1298, which gave you a number of potions, ethers, and munny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back