• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Walkthrough Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If i'm right you need to be in the top 10.000 so you are 773 too low... i'm sorry

Players can still add him; it's just going to require more effort on his part.

Rather than a member with an existing party going to find you, it'll have to be the other way around.

everlight

Awards
Can someone explain in brief about the new updates?

SQEX BRIDGE

Ughh i hate it when the they announce new updates wih pictures T_T

Looks like a new 'Trio' SR+ Card, story update, and... is Guard Armor the new raid boss?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Looks like new enemies (rofl a watermelon), new story in existing worlds, and a new raid boss

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
omfg a watermelon

and what is that? fireworks?

must be festival time!

we'll whip up an update about the new content, so please stay tuned!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm very pleased with a Watermelon based enemy...now I just wait for Japan to actually start making those into watermelons like they do every other shape in existence!!!

faces.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
this is just me thinking out loud

but it's kind of awkward talking about the forums constantly in the team chat, don't you think? wouldn't it be easier to just... talk about the forums on the forums? idk sometimes i feel like we're not letting anyone else talk xD

I'm very pleased with a Watermelon based enemy...now I just wait for Japan to actually start making those into watermelons like they do every other shape in existence!!!

faces.jpg

that's terrifying

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah guys. Have respect for other members on the Raid team (some of them don't even speak english). If you have a forum related question or want to chat with your friends, post it on the forums. Save the KHX raid boss chat for KHX stuff.

BluberryStar

Awards
I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to give the impression of leaving the other players out of the conversation.
And it's insensitive of me to not realise this any sooner...
There's just a language gap between the players, some of us might not understand japanese or read the hiragana and katakana.
And I know most of them aren't fluent with english too...
but this shouldn't be an excuse to not communicate with them...
And last week I saw them trying to translate what we're saying using a dictionary xD, which show a lot of effort from them to just understand us... so why can't we do the same with them...?

I'm probably at fault here cuz I kept talking about the forums too... so again, I apologise for the discomfort...
(anyway does anyone know how to type JP characters on a US keyboard? that would really be helpful at least for the chat)

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Man, these raid boss mechanics are rather complicated. I just learned that the Lux distribution is actually weighted. I wondered, why I got less and less Lux for my attacks and the reason was that my team dominated and therefore Lux was awared with a different ratio.

So it's actually better to be in the loosing team and qualify for more prices than to be in the winning team and get one worthless gold ticket.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I've been playing for a few weeks now and I'm starting to wonder if maybe I've been doing a few things wrong. Don't get me wrong, everything's going well enough that with determination I could probably beat the game but it's clear I'm not getting everything out of this that everyone else is, and perhaps I'm simply misunderstanding a thing or twelve?

For starters, I've never been in a fight that defeated a Raid Boss. Ever. I realize Japan is asleep when I tend to play, and that was what I assumed was the problem, but even a recent bout of insomnia never brought me into contact with teammates that were fighting the boss. It's not like they're not playing - there are several people ahead of me on the Lux charts - but generally only one other player from Vulpes 264 (it's consistent, right?) will ever be attacking the Behemoth alongside me. It would be one thing if I had teammates that just didn't care, I mean you can't win them all, but our opponents seem almost as disinterested, no matter the hour or the faction (after Vulpes' recent dip from 1st to 5th). I can't help but feel I missed a step somewhere, for a while I wondered if I actually wasn't on a team and was accidentally fighting the Raid Boss solo in the midst of the Japanese night... I'm not part of a party, is that possibly what's hurting me? I just assumed that did nothing but boost your AP.

Second, my damage output just seems low. This video shows a Level 28 fighting the Darkside raid boss and doing ~3000 more damage than I do with my cards at 4x and a Keyblade Bonus, and I'm Level 31. Now, maybe that's not such a huge advantage, there's a lot of luck in card distribution, but her defence is much higher and she seems to be lopping off that Darkside's HP, while my Behemoth's goes off in slivers. Does the Behemoth just have more HP than the Darkside? Even at Level 1 it's never going down. And her HP also seems a fair chunk higher. My deck is made up of a few ~Level 30 Rs and R+s, and the Totals on the deck edit screen are 13 277 HP, 29 307 of presumably attack (the second number) and 30 421 defence (the third). Does that strike you as low? Average? I hear the cards lurch ahead in power once they reach the upper tiers, especially with a few level extensions, but I'm not there yet, and I'm out of Moogle Points for the moment.

If the Raid Boss never dies, I'll never get the prizes for killing him, and won't get any stronger, which means the raid boss may never die. Yeesh. MMOs. And the game wanted you to kill 50 in a week last week? I imagine that was supposed to be hard but shit, I haven't killed one in two weeks, and the plot bosses keep near-steamrolling me. These super-challenging watermelon 'Orchestras are going to be humiliating.

Last edited:

Oris

Awards
Well, it's assumed that people will actually fight the raid boss as a team and try to kill it off. It's only happened once in the past week. Most of the damage output depends on the Keyblade the boss is weak to, the damage multiplier, and if you hit them with a card that gets boosted damage from the Keyblade. But you probably know that already. I am level 41 and with my two weakest cards I do 11,000 damage. With my strongest cards I do 16,000 to about 20,000 per hit. But I don't have any really good cards like most people seem to, like Valor Sora. No gold cards at all. Basically all you can do is just keep grinding. It takes a while, but you'll get there.

I've been playing for a few weeks now and I'm starting to wonder if maybe I've been doing a few things wrong. Don't get me wrong, everything's going well enough that with determination I could probably beat the game but it's clear I'm not getting everything out of this that everyone else is, and perhaps I'm simply misunderstanding a thing or twelve?

For starters, I've never been in a fight that defeated a Raid Boss. Ever. I realize Japan is asleep when I tend to play, and that was what I assumed was the problem, but even a recent bout of insomnia never brought me into contact with teammates that were fighting the boss. It's not like they're not playing - there are several people ahead of me on the Lux charts - but generally only one other player from Vulpes 264 (it's consistent, right?) will ever be attacking the Behemoth alongside me. It would be one thing if I had teammates that just didn't care, I mean you can't win them all, but our opponents seem almost as disinterested, no matter the hour or the faction (after Vulpes' recent dip from 1st to 5th). I can't help but feel I missed a step somewhere, for a while I wondered if I actually wasn't on a team and was accidentally fighting the Raid Boss solo in the midst of the Japanese night... I'm not part of a party, is that possibly what's hurting me? I just assumed that did nothing but boost your AP.

Second, my damage output just seems low. This video shows a Level 28 fighting the Darkside raid boss and doing ~3000 more damage than I do with my cards at 4x and a Keyblade Bonus, and I'm Level 31. Now, maybe that's not such a huge advantage, there's a lot of luck in card distribution, but her defence is much higher and she seems to be lopping off that Darkside's HP, while my Behemoth's goes off in slivers. Does the Behemoth just have more HP than the Darkside? Even at Level 1 it's never going down. And her HP also seems a fair chunk higher. My deck is made up of a few ~Level 30 Rs and R+s, and the Totals on the deck edit screen are 13 277 HP, 29 307 of presumably attack (the second number) and 30 421 defence (the third). Does that strike you as low? Average? I hear the cards lurch ahead in power once they reach the upper tiers, especially with a few level extensions, but I'm not there yet, and I'm out of Moogle Points for the moment.

If the Raid Boss never dies, I'll never get the prizes for killing him, and won't get any stronger, which means the raid boss may never die. Yeesh. MMOs. And the game wanted you to kill 50 in a week last week? I imagine that was supposed to be hard but shit, I haven't killed one in two weeks, and the plot bosses keep near-steamrolling me. These super-challenging watermelon 'Orchestras are going to be humiliating.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah guys. Have respect for other members on the Raid team (some of them don't even speak english). If you have a forum related question or want to chat with your friends, post it on the forums. Save the KHX raid boss chat for KHX stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the party itself have its own little chatbox? If so, we can easily talk about KHi in the KHi party member chatbox, but I wouldn't bring it out into the raid boss chatbox since, as you guys have stated, that isn't just for us.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the party itself have its own little chatbox? If so, we can easily talk about KHi in the KHi party member chatbox, but I wouldn't bring it out into the raid boss chatbox since, as you guys have stated, that isn't just for us.

It does, but since nothing is ever going on in the party page, there usually isn't a need for players to visit it, so they'd rather use the team chat instead.

Ironically for us, the most talkative player in both our party and team isn't a member of KHI so he probably isn't aware that we're trying to move personal discussion away from the team chat hence, THE DILEMMA.

I mean, even if we occasionally post something in Japanese and talk about the game, it's still very rude and inconsiderate to spam the team chat to consume it entirely, and to be quite honest if it continues, it's something that I would probably leave the party for. If people want to talk about these things, do so in the party chat or through social media.

> watches as everyone completely ignores this and continues clogging up the chat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back